Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Exposing "Devils" (which I don't even believe in)



From: Scott Kenan
Subject: Re: Document I signed to join Hector and Fernando in the CIA
Date: September 7, 2010 12:57:30 PM CDT
To: Jeff Coates
Cc: ANIBAL RIVERO , Connor Kenan , Max Kenan , Max Duffy , Taylor Kenan , Jan Opperman , Andrea Opperman , Margie Rose , Susan Cannon , Hatchell@aol.com, maryruth.dana@rdu.com, BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , Eric Gray , Tom Houck , Richard Lugar , alumni@denison.edu, Sue Hobbs , Dobbs Agababian , Craig Gras , Berenice , Cornelio Prada Diaz , Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino , Enrique Rojas , Gloria Sue Jew , Debbi Egan , reservations@hotel-mercurio.com, gabrielb@hotel-mercurio.com, Mauricio Rodríguez B , Sinead O'Day , Marc Lafont , Jeff Lux , Steve Poynter , Rife , mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, mayor@stonemountaincity.org, Nan Nash , Steve Wells , Code Officer Johnson , Robert Thomas , Jacki Smith , J. Neil Alexander

Dearest Jefferey Dear:

1. You need to pay more attention to how you are playing this bullshit game with me. I have sent you approximately twelve (12 in both US and Mexican systems of numbering -- except for floors of buildings), emails and EVER SINGLE ONE OF THEM (EXCEPT THE FIRST) has come back to me thus:

Resent-From: gringocoates@gmail.com
From: postoffice
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
Date: September 6, 2010 3:05:23 PM CDT
To: Scott Kenan

The original message was received at 2010-09-06 15:01:30 -0500
from postoffice.(null) [10.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----


******************

I've saved ALL of these, and since "you", "Jeff Coates", now claim you want to hear no more from me whilst simultaneously THE SYSTEM claims your email address no longer exists, something is CLEARLY wrong -- and I'm betting it's with THE (Republican Party/PRI) SYSTEM. I don't believe Jeff Coates has gotten any of my emails. He's not the only one that I've had this happen with.


2. And then THIS came today from Anibal Rivera (Costa Realty) -- via Jeff Coates!!!!: Note to the uneducated: "Anibal" is Spanish form of Hannibal, the nut-case that rode Republican Elephants across the Alps and managed to sack Rome (Italy, not Georgia, USA). Google it.

From: Jeff Coates
Subject: Re: Document I signed to join Hector and Fernando in the CIA
Date: September 6, 2010 6:00:48 PM CDT
To: ANIBAL RIVERO
Cc: Scott Kenan , Connor Kenan , Max Kenan , Max Duffy , Taylor Kenan , Jan Opperman , Andrea Opperman , Margie Rose , Susan Cannon , Hatchell@aol.com, maryruth.dana@rdu.com, BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , Eric Gray , Tom Houck , Richard Lugar , alumni@denison.edu, Sue Hobbs , Dobbs Agababian , Craig Gras , Berenice , Cornelio Prada Diaz , Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino , Enrique Rojas , Gloria Sue Jew , Debbi Egan , reservations@hotel-mercurio.com, gabrielb@hotel-mercurio.com, Mauricio Rodríguez B , Sinead O'Day , Marc Lafont , Jeff Lux , Steve Poynter , Rife , mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, mayor@stonemountaincity.org, Nan Nash , Steve Wells , Code Officer Johnson , Robert Thomas , Jacki Smith , J. Neil Alexander

Ditto ("Jeff's" emboldment and engorgement of font)


On Sep 6, 2010, at 3:59 PM, ANIBAL RIVERO wrote:

HELLO SCOTT:

I BELIEVE I ASKED YOU BEFORE TO REMOVE MY E-MAIL ADDRES FROM YOUR MAILING LIST. I REALLY HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR ISSUES HERE IN MEXICO OR ELSEWHERE. SO PLEASE, DO SO. I WILL APPRECIATE IT ENORMOUSLY.

REGARDS,

ANIBAL RIVERO
COSTA REALTY VALLARTA

3. And what is WRONG with you people??? FOUR FRIGGIN' DAYS AGO, two Mexican leaders in PV and one, lived-here-14-years Americano all came up to me on the beach to tell me I am now the most influential man in Puerto Vallarta. I'm not certain this is literally true -- but I DO have the biggest balls (huevos).

4. AND I GOT IN THREE DONATIONS ALREADY TODAY (I checked at 9:00 AM). Thank you, Williams people!!!!! Not the biggest, but that is not what counts most.

I will begin posting credit on my blog (or not -- I've decided if anyone requests anonymity, I'll give it. No need to worry about how your email address would look if published.

5. Jason L. Greene: You are welcome. The thanks of one is all I've required, although I've gotten the thanks of HUNDREDS of Mexicans and even a few WHITE AMERICANS here in PV -- and quite a few other people from all corners of the globe, I might as well also let you know. Donations have been flowing beyond my expectations!!! (Three donations before 9 AM.)

6. Mary Ruth Dana: What on earth are you typing about??????????:

From: Dana, Mary Ruth
Subject: RE: I am NOT going to ask again!!! WHERE is John Sproesser???
Date: September 7, 2010 6:40:35 AM CDT
To: Scott Kenan

Thanks for the book - I look forward to reading it. But I do need you to remove me from this mailing list - this is a work email and therefore subject to a fair bit of scrutiny.

Thanks,
Mary Ruth Dana


Jane's Book Club needs a "fair bit of scrutiny" if you ask me! In fact, I bet its absurd discussions (I sat in on one a few years ago, remember???) had NOTHING to do with literature. I suspect that like my mother's "Bridge" games, it is coded narco trafficking -- no offense.

Of course I might be crazy and the Pope might be the Vicar of Christ! (Stranger things have happened.) I don't feel I can take you off my list, but you LIKE THE OTHERS ABOVE can simply set it up so that my emails go direct to your trash and you will have to think of me no more.

In fact, I'm going to re-insert several others who requested I take them off "my list." First, I don't HAVE a list. I add each recipient in each category individually (except on rare occasions when I've "replied to all"). Thee assholes are so big, I'm making each one an item.

Pray this doesn't happen to you.

7. Hollis Gillespie shockingreallife@gmail.com : partnered with Christal Presley and Sean Hannity to handle my difficult self. Her mother engineered bombs in the US and abroad.

8. Grant Henry (Sister Louisa): granthenryakasisterlouisa@gmail.com : A TOTAL ashole who sometimes pretended he liked and agreed with me, but was fucking me by feeding Hollis and Christal info about me.

9. Michael Alvear: info@michaelalvear.com : Self-proclaimed sex-advice columnist who is literally Hollis's business partner for money and drugs. 'Nuff said.

10. Beverly Molander: molander@nextstepnetwork.net : Pulllllleeeeeezzze!!! Anyone who has a network of people taking only "next steps" is an Entrapment Devil. Just keeping everyone in the process without getting results. "Nuff said -- almost.

This fucking bitch was appointed by the Board of the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta to keep my friend Ken Wilcox believing he had a chance at becoming the head minister. They only wanted him to fill in giving talks mid-week for "free" and lots of other work in the office. They knew he would risk or ruin his regualr career to have the opportunity. They didn't give a damn what happened after that (except to themselves -- and wiat until they see what I, the man whose writing career Ken all but launched, does to THEM, once I can get a round "tuit."

Well, thanks for reading! I've got a bad cold and might take a breather, but then again, might not.

And again: Thanks to all who have donated!!!

Scott

No comments: