Tuesday, November 16, 2010

El Presidente (mayor) of Puerto Vallarta, Chava Gonzalez, responsible for local mafia murder – and I can prove it!!!

In my ongoing attempt to get the city of Puerto Vallarta to endorse my Celebration of the 100th Anniversary of Tennessee Williams’ Birth, I have contacted the Mayor’s office five times in four months, but have received no reply, and yesterday, was scheduled to meet with him BY HIS SECRETARY (I have the appointment note in her hand), but, of course, it turned out to be another Mexican holiday and the offices were closed. His secretary knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

I won´t put up with this crap any more.

I’m no one particularly important, but Tennessee Williams’ play THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, put Puerto Vallarta on the map, and even if the mayor thinks I’m totally loco, he should have at least acknowledged my efforts and encouraged me.

On my third visit to his office about six weeks ago, I told him that Albert (aka Baby Azteca) one of the most dangerous killers from the chief drug gang in Los Angeles, CA had been let off three counts of drug-related murders as well as illegal entry and living in the USA. The CIA then sent him to Puerto Vallarta to kill people opposed to their drug operation here, but they sent him three years before I arrived – not as recently as I had first remembered from his telling of his story, incorrectly.

Albert/Baby Azteca is very proud of his story and has tattoos celebrating those murders (and many other tattoos, all homemade) on his face and upper body to frighten all who see him. And from the reactions of my friends who met him, I can tell you this works!!!

But the timing of his arrival is not the issue. Kind Mexicans lured me into the house where he lived with another killer, Toro. There, after about 10 days, Toro beat me severely and said he was going to kill me if I didn´t shut up about his stealing my Apple laptop (value with the music CDs I’d loaded and then given to charity in US plus software is $10,000.00 USD), and selling it for 500 pesos ($47.50 approx. USD) for a few rocks of crack.

Then, Albert/Baby Azteca threatened my life by holding a six-inch blade to my throat and my diabetes-swollen foot (saying he’d show me how to reduce the pressure, and then slit my throat like a chicken’s. My housemates then fed me a chicken neck with skin and the huge artery (vein?) swimming in broth for my dinner. Albert and Toro said I would not live through the night. They planned to terrorize me and then kill me before dawn.

But I was smarter and managed to sneak out of the house.

A few days later, I visited the Mayor’s office and explained to the mayor’s fluent English-speaking secretary what happened to me and that Baby Azteca was in the house working for the CIA and local mafia to kill people opposing the drug trade, and if he didn´t do something to scare Baby Azteca out of town, someone would soon be killed.

I could not give testimony FORMALLY to my Jalisco and Federale prosecution contacts without a translator I trusted, and I did not have one. I DID give all the info informally, however.

The mayor did nothing, and three weeks later a man was killed by Baby Azteca and an accomplice. Lurid photos were all over the local newspapers. The police picked up Albert/Baby A. and Albert’s brother, Martin, at 1690 Calle Costa Rica – exactly where I said they would be since my words did not scare them and they believed (or so they told me), they had the protection of the mayor. They picked up the accomplice the same day, elsewhere.

Martin was found to have no guilt – and I can attest to Martin’s character. I heard from him last night that he is safe in Guadelajara now, but there is as yet no confirmation that his brother Albert/Baby Azteca, is actually in jail. Two days after Martin was released by the police, he and I went to the jail and found that the accomplice was there, but there was NO RECORD of Albert/Baby A. having ever been there.

This is the power of the Republican Party USA/CIA. All hard drugs sold in Mexico or the US (and most other places) enrich Dick Cheney’s and Newt Gingrich’s wealth. The local mafia get little compared to their US partners-in-crime.

So Sr. Chava Gonzalez, El Presidente of Puerto Vallarta, I blame YOU for causing this murder by failing to protect the citizens of the city that elected you. You had three weeks, but you failed to act. Now arrest (or scare out of town) the man Toro, who claims to own the house, and the guy across the street who runs the little store. Albert/Baby Azteca, Toro, another resident of the house named Barby, and others (including his own admission of this to me) have told me this guy is the neighborhood mafia boss.

He cheated me too.

So, Mr. Chava Gonzalez, perhaps you can convince me this is all a misunderstanding. Your refusal to call me or text me in the last hour as I called for in the ultimatum I gave your secretary two hours ago, indicates you are sick of doing the mafia bidding of your family who put you into power as the Mayor – and their puppet.

Mr. Gonzalez: Please now that I have trapped you and your family, work for the good of the people of your beloved city and give testimony against your family as I have given testimony against my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, confirmed multiple times by key Jews as the top Nazi in the United States of America.

Also, I would like a PR announcement from the city about the Tennessee Williams Festival, whose details I gave to Gloria Palacios on City Council. I am an EXCELLENT fundraiser, and will be able to raise nearly all funds independently, but must have some seed money to set me up with a Mac computer and internet access. I now have a house in exchange for some housekeeping duties, but it needs to have cable and internet added.

I figure I really need about $6,000.00 USD for seed money, and after that I will be self-sustaining. I am still trying to get this amount of money from my family, so might not need it from the city.

But I MUST have an IMMEDIATE answer. Time is wasting and I want this party to be the best Puerto Vallarta has ever seen and raise much money for local (especially native) arts and culture. I will press on with or without your help or response. Don´t be left looking like a fool (criminal) when my Celebration is excellent and YOU refused to help honor Tennessee Williams whose play put this town on the map.

Muchos Garcia – and here is to a long and enduring friendship as we partner in making Puerto Vallarta the magnificent city that we both know it already is in the Mind of God.

Special thanks to a couple of locals:

Debbi Egan, former owner of ChocoBanana Cantina, who gave me my first bit of evidence regarding the Republican Party's activities in Puerto Vallarta, and later absolute confirmation of certain key pòints of evidence.

The manager and two other employees of Hotel Mercurio.

Fernando Merino, godson (if still alive) of Hector-the-Engineer (built highway and bridge to San Sebastain del Oeste), whose (Hector's) photos of himself at his ranch in Mezcales have his face wrapped in the same-patterned Arab head-wrap that Yassir Arafat used to wear -- despite Fernando's claim that Hector is a Jew and a closeted homosexual -- for telling me so much about Hector's drug operations worldwide and his near daily claim that Hector is in fact CIA--and so was I because I signed the contract that I posted a couple of months ago on this blog.

It didn´t work out quite as they expected. Pity.

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta
16 November, 2010

No comments: