Thursday, February 24, 2011

Email to Benjamin R. David, local District Attorney


Dear Mr. David,

I had thought it might be helpful to write you before visiting your office later this morning to tell you all I have discovered about drug Mafia infiltration of business and government in Wilmington, but I fell asleep shortly after dinner, and when I awoke, realized that it was not necessary at all as a preventive to my possible kidnapping or violent demise before I arrive. I had not felt that way Tuesday night before going to the Sheriff’s office (I called first so they knew to expect me), with the intent of swearing a warrant against a narco-trafficker/undocumented-Latino-enslaver/murderer named Gabriel Fuentes of 2731 Kerr Ave. , who had been harassing both me and my recent Guatemalan roommate who disappeared Sunday night into hiding (if you can call forcing a man to watch other undocumented Latinos be shot for the crime of daring to ask twice to be paid for the labor they have performed “harassment”).

I did a little background research on you, and found that things have actually improved for citizens in the years you have been here, and I also like the organizations you have associated yourself with in both public and private life, so I suspect that you and I will be EXCELLENT allies in the retaking of America – or at least Wilmington, the home of my forebears -- for WE THE PEOPLE!

It might interest you to know that I am working with others to arrest, try, and convict my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, whom Jewish leaders in Atlanta first confirmed for me in 1990 are the top Nazis in the United States. (The Reiner family in Hollywood made me an Honorary Jew a year ago when I first declared this publicly on my political blog, scottkenan.blogspot.com .) My mother is the real culprit, having blackmailed my father into marrying her to hide her activities behind the Kenan surname. She is said to be Dick Cheney’s boss and reports only to the Pope.

Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill and Sen. Richard Lugar of IN (trustee of my college, Denison University in OH), are my top allies in my quest. Tom sent 60 Minutes to interview me in Puerto Vallarta, where I lived for six months prior to moving briefly to Raleigh right before Christmas, and a few weeks later, here. The producer claimed she expected they would want to run at least two segments on my story when it became politically possible. We’re getting close.

My parents lived on Villas Place East for nearly twenty years, until 2000, when they moved to Raleigh. They likely had a lot to do with the corruption of Wilmington, but this is a realization that has only come to me tonight – and only through intuition.

I see that you are a member of “First Prez,” which I was formally accepted into this past Sunday. I’ll copy this to Ernie, whom I believe gets a great kick-of-conflicted-emotions out of the emails I send him.

See you later this morning!

Scott David Kenan

No comments: