Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birnam Wood Done Come to Dunsinane!


Full Kenan Coat of Arms w/ Rampant Lion

Exerpt of email to a new friend:

But here is the part that I have not yet blogged about: Last night, after I thought over the day's events and wondered why after Cindy Beattie had just left the scene, two cop cars immediately pulled up in front of my house. Those cops (Wilmington Police) did NOTHING but talk on radios (words unheard by me) and with each other. They watched me on my porch sipping iced tea and smoking a cigarette while I rocked gently in the chair. Then they left.

THEY (the police? the District Attorney?) HAD TO HAVE CONSPIRED TO COMMIT ME. They must have assumed I would be in a real 'state' after seeing Cindy, the DEFERENCE the officer who accompanied Cindy paid her, and the way the next door "queen" treated Cindy as if SHE was the Queen of the Universe!!!  

When I previously reported that nothing shocks me any more, I was incorrect. What I should have reported is that I can handle all shocks without loosing my balance. I did just that and remained calm: sipping, smoking (not fiend-like), and gently rocking. Having observed that, the second contingent of cops realized they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of committing me.

Other Things I Learned: 

>> FACTOID #1: My psychotic former employer, Rusty Hooks, Jr. of Arbor Advantage, had also been enlisted to testify against me (according to Cindy) in a commitment hearing -- what a joke! -- although he DOES, like Cindy, flip in and out of opposite moods flawlessly, and therefore can be very deceiving.  
>> FACTOID #2: When I left a message in person at the desk for PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG's probation officer, Anna Mayo, the man at the desk told me PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG had been telling MY probation officer about MY breaking laws. Interesting, because I don't HAVE a probation officer. I was told by the man who WOULD HAVE BEEN my probation officer, had I not appealed my case, that he would IMMEDIATELY erase my name from their system the minute he got word I appealed. I guess it didn't work out quite that way.
 >> FACTOID #3: New Hanover County makes so much money off jailing and supervising people because the State pays them more than their costs to jail or put someone on probation (PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG is on probation ONLY  because he has two speeding tickets, which is ABSURD. He DOES need psychiatric help, but that's a separate matter.) that the local press has reported many times the favorite jingle of Corrections Officers:  
 "Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation!"

THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY. 
IT'S BEYOND DISGRACEFUL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well, they can all go to the hells of their own creation -- just like my mother (although I DID call Mom last night -- early, wanting her not to fear all day what I might say if I called her for Mothers' Day, and thanked her for my birth and the scrupulously perfect upbringing: GREAT education, knowledge of self-health-care, how to stretch a dollar, etc. And also for allowing me to find my strength through my battles with her and her minions.


I resisted calling her Lucifer or referring to the swastikas on the china or daily unprovoked beatings.


I think I done well.

Gotta run, but first (for what it's worth): I lived at 1341 Dunsinane Drive, West Chester, PA 19380, in Birnum Place development, a loop off Ship Rd., just above where Boot Road splits off. Our house was at the top of the hill. Across an ancient, then in occasional use (1964-1968), railroad track that ran through a gulch directly behind our house, was the Birnum Wood development. 

When those tracks were abandoned and ripped out years later, and the bridge Ship Road had traversed to cross the tracks was removed, Dunsinane had indeed come to Birnum Wood, or vice versa. It's reference to Shakespeare's MACBETH, but my memory is rusty..

I have always known there was a symbolic meaning to our living on Dunsinane Drive, and that some day I would understand it. I believe that day is now, although its many dimensions have yet to ripen in my consciousness.

Scott

No comments: