Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Confirmations of the EXTREME SERIOUSNESS of Lee Gosney's, Patrick Stansbury's, and Pentagon Publishing's Government-Business DRUG CONNECTIONS


. . . have come in – including from the person I identified as “Larry,” who, when I talked with him several times before had seemed to be one of the more courageous people I spoke with.

 >>> UPDATE 10:59 PM: I just tried to post a link to this posting on my Facebook Page and for the FIRST TIME EVER got a pop-up window claiming it "cannot be posted to this wall." I tried and failed three more times. I will try again later. . .

There is nothing really to fear here, but I do think this means we are getting close to a climax in this process. MANY others are working on it as well, and I have been cautioned to slow down many times, as Legitimate Law Enforcement cannot operate as quickly as I tend to discover and reveal.

Thanks for your continuing ear(s). LOL!!!
Scott

From: Scott Kenan [mailto:scottdkenan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:53 PM
To: 'Benjamin.R.David@nccourts.org'; 'emcmahon@nhcgov.com'; 'WHQR Public Radio';  'wholyjim@gmail.com'; 'rosenproductions@mindspring.com'; 'cpresley2@gmail.com'; 'Patrick Stansbury'; 'flynn@pentagon-usa.com'; 'Joel@pentagon-usa.com'; 'Mike@pentagon-usa.com'; 'ted@pentagon-usa.com'; 'breakingnews@starnewsonline.com'; 'breakingnews@newsobserver.com'; 'jbookman@ajc.com'; 'oped@nytimes.com'; 'executivedirector@flaglermuseum.us'; '60m@cbsnews.com'; 'nancy_armstrong@harvard.edu'; 'Editor@BanderasNews.com'; 'Writers@BanderasNews.com'; 'governor.office@nc.gov'; 'madonnamcmahon@aol.com'; 'mmoore000@aol.com'; 'onewickedgallery@gmail.com'; 'ddawg1960@hotmail.com'; 'justjoe@cape-fear.net'; 'jeffrey_toobin@newyorker.com'; 'ed.turner@remax.net'; 'info@whalestalecapemay.com
Cc: 'Scott Kenan'
Bcc: QUITE A FEW
Subject: Interesting reaction to my former Pentagon Publishing, Inc co-worker's name . . .

Lee Gosney worked for Collegiate Concepts and, later, Pentagon Publishing, Inc. from 1991 – 2010 (sometime after I left), but with about a six year “vacation” while he was in Federal or State Prison for running a Meth Lab in Georgia – or so Gerry Flynn and her husband Joel Miller (other co-workers who live on Raleigh Way in Bethlehem, GA) told me had happened. I always knew he was big in the deal, because when Patrick Stansbury needed someone to help harass me about 15 months ago, it was always Lee. Everyone knew Lee was a big danger, and he liked to talk about his connections to certain Dekalb County judges. I might have even reported their names when I first blogged about them back then – google my name and his name, both in quotes to get more info about all of that.

He rarely actually worked for Patrick, and only sold small sales – the only person I never heard Patrick harass to get his sales up.

But I’d all but forgotten about Lee Gosney until SOMEONE ELSE in Wilmington happened to mention his name, and we connected that he WAS IN FACT the same Lee that I knew. I checked with a few others the last several days to be able to report this with some confidence, and had NO TROUBLE confirming it!!!

Amazing.

See also TWO blog posts today: Trying to confront Sen. Goolsby and earlier post that I ADDED much deep material to after I had emailed it. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Scott

From: Scott Kenan [mailto:scottdkenan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:25 PM
To: 'Larry
Cc: 'Scott Kenan'
Subject: RE: Love, Actually -- and that pesky Jewish question . . . AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANOTHER PAIRING IN THE MEYER FAMILY!!!

Hey Larry,

You have not offended me AT ALL, and I appreciate your taking the time to answer AND ESPECIALLY your honesty.

Have you ever gotten an email that has a round-up of news items from an organization like the NYTimes or Wall Street Journal? Did you ask them to stop because you could not confirm it all PERSONALLY.

Think about it.

I doubt you doubt my knowledge as much as you fear consequences of associating with the one person in Wilmington who is balls-out NOT afraid of the local, national, and international Drug Mafia. I’ve tangled with All of them over the last 18 months – and it’s ALL in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . I have been beaten up (with stated intention to kill me each time) three times in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, poisoned twice there and twice in the US, jailed illegally for 28 days by local DA Ben David, and there have been six “formal” attempts to commit me – and innumerable attempts, informally (scare or confuse me, then have cops show up for concocted reasons or by “coincidence” and act in ways to further unnerve me).

It never works. I believe in This Thing We Call God.

Soon, a lot of things will clarify as the Republicans continue to cannibalize themselves. When it seems safer – get back in touch, OK?

Late today, I wrote up how I tried to confront Sen. Goolsby: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/06/speaking-truth-to-powers-wife-honoring.html .

Scott

From: Larry
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:27 PM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Re: Love, Actually -- and that pesky Jewish question . . . AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANOTHER PAIRING IN THE MEYER FAMILY!!!

Scott,

It is the political aspect of your e-mails.

Specifically "I have only in the last several days discovered that Lee Gosney of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GAwww.pentagopn-usa.com , is VERY WELL KNOWN in Wilmington narco-trafficking circles as an important government-private business liaison...".

As I cannot confirm/deny any of this information and do not know any of these people I would rather not be involved (even electronically) in any way, shape or form. I was under the assumption that our correspondence would be more for matters specific to writing and any business related to writing. To put it plainly, I don't want to be associated with any sentiments about people I don't know, and electronic records of these e-mails are being saved on a server.

I am sorry and I don't mean to offend you , but this is a realm that I don't want to go into. I hope you understand.

Thank you again,
Larry

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Hey Larry:

I’d be happy to do that, but it would be helpful to me if you could be more specific: What do you mean by “little too much for me.”? The more specific, the better. All writing must be clear to have any value.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments: