Monday, June 20, 2011

Don't Get Hung on the Language -- Yeshua Cursed the Money Changers in the Temple, Remember???


FIRST: I apologize for the language below. More and more I feel unclean and in need of a mikveh whenever I even think of many of my (close) blood relatives. I will moderate the language and then post this on my blog shortly.

But I do want some to get it FULL STRENGTH!!!

Ben David: We will do to you in court WORSE than what I do to my family here. Mazel tov!!!

Sheriff McMahon: Just a heads up: Ken Jernigan got a magistrate’s order in a perfectly legal way, allowing him to have your crew empty my apartment this coming Friday 6/24/11. At this time, I have less than a dollar to my name and a negative bank balance due to illegal trick by FSNB over near Wal-Mart. I am not certain if I’ll have money to rent elsewhere by then, so I might need to rely on your crew to put my stuff into the street. I’ve already said good-bye to it. My first book is published, and the second will be based on my blog which lives in the “cloud,” so I don’t even need my computer, since I can use those at the Library. But one thing’s for sure: if a bunch of damn white people (supporters and detractors alike – aka Republicans and Liberal hypocrites) can’t directly or indirectly provide me with shelter, a job, or any reasonable means of my making money to pay for my own shelter and basic needs for two or three months until book revenues do that, I’m sure as hell not going to lift a finger to pack, clean, or tote my crap out of this apartment!!! I might-could make some lemon Kool-Aid (NOT drug-laced, LOL!!!), and since I DID pay the electric, will be sure to have the air conditioning cranked. That said, I might get a little randy with all your handsome fellas totin’ and sweatin’, but I never disrespect a uniformed officer, so PLEASE don’t just send females, or I’ll come over there and personally spank your big white fanny!!! (This is meant to be a joke, you stupid, drug-addled, Republican scumbags.)

Ken: I hope you can be here with my drug-concocting co-tenants of this shotgun duplex house. It’s gonna be quite a spectacle – I’m even thinking of reprising my only previous turn in drag at the Key West Fantasy Fest 1981 (see my book: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 ) for the day: THE AMAZON ADULTERESS!!! (green body paint, Nancy Reagan Red lips and “fuck me pumps”, aviator glasses, straight blond wig. Think Gloria Steinem possessed by Hunter S. Thompson). Let me know if you’d like to discuss this first. My phone seems to be working better lately – now that national Republicans see they must respect me.

Bishop: I warned ya, and warned ya, and warned every single sub-bishop in The Old South who is under you – but you refused to listen. You and your predecessors sucked at the “Uncle Jimmy” Kenan teat whilst willfully cooperating with the Republicans in robbing the correct heirs of Tennessee Williams of the money meant to fund education for writers of an experimental bent – and you Goddamned Mother-Fucker: TW did NOT mean experiments in enslaving the world!!! The Episcopal Church is indeed “more Catholic than God,” as people like to say. That sentence can spin your head in circles, but bottom line, is NOT a compliment. And the Catholic Cathedral +/- across Peachtree Street from you sucked James Kenan’s wife’s money-teat. Y’all are just a bunch of cannibalistic blood-suckers and I command you to hell. (not that I have any authority, mind you, but I do enjoy encouraging you to self-condemn).

The rest of you (top line except Ed) are just a bunch of major fucks that I want out of my life, period. Please restore communications as you slide on down to the hells-of-your-own-making.

Thank you,
Scott Kenan
House o’ David

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


From: Scott Kenan [mailto:scottdkenan@gmail.com]

Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 6:44 AM
To: andrea.opperman@gmail.com; Doug Meyer; George Meyer; jmopperman@hotmail.com; Julie Duffy; Karen and Paul Murray; KENAN, MICHAEL W; marjea@sbcglobal.net; Marybeth Meyer; meyer_g@sbcglobal.net; Mike Kenan; mwkenan@sunocoinc.com; outobeopp@yahoo.com; Aunt Pat; connor.kenan@gmail.com; kenanm@udel.edu; 'jane kenan'
Cc: 60m@cbsnews.com; oped@nytimes.com; jbookman@ajc.com; Editor@BanderasNews.com; fay.g; executivedirector@flaglermuseum.us; nancy_armstrong@harvard.edu; 'WHQR Public Radio'; breakingnews@starnewsonline.com; jeffrey toobin

Subject: Congratulations to the Bride: the former Jan Meyer Opperman (she's been officially de-Jewed by my mother, who arranged the marriage).



OOOPS!!! Wrong photo of happy, loving heterosexuals (this one is actually my little sister, Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy and Joel Duffy – poised to live happily ever after in the Church of Jesus (and before turning into belligerent, porker, top fans of Sarah Palin – PRAISE JESUS!!!) Julie how on earth did you get so God-damned STUPID??? Eating cannibalistic Catholic Communion??? That’s right: Believing the host and wine are LITERALLY the body and blood of Jesus (Transubstantiation – accepted theory of the Catholic and Episcopalian Churches) means you are literally a cannibal if you eat communion parts. No wonder Catholics are less than human. And if you think of it, few animals eat their own kind – I’m not certain vultures eat dead vultures, although they’ll eat just about anything else.

Me, of course, I’ll eat anything human and three-legged (almost, but certainly not some thing as swine as your asshole husband).

Disclaimer: Not all Catholics who take communion turn into animals like Julie and Mom. My brother Mike turned into one without having Catholic communion (or sucking dick – to my knowledge) for at least a few years!!!

Back to the wedding actually at hand:

What's your new name? Did my mother finally make it to one of your weddings? Is your Dad proud of you from the grave? Your husband looks like John Boehner in Ian's pics -- are they related? Do his people look like Mafia thugs in real life like in Ian's pictures (although your own children, Ian and Andrea in left side as we look at the pic, look truly Love-ly)? Do you think Ian's camera is Jewish -- or it is just Ian's eye that make you look like a FUCKING FULL-BLOWN NAZI like your Aunt Ruth Anne???

Is your marriage over? Did you have some good fucks first? Was it worthwhile? Are you glad you FUCKED ME REPEATEDLY by promising to buy me dinner if I helped clear sleazy Florida drug dealers out of your Georgia apartment and then not only did you NOT help me, but you hugged and kissed that asshole and told him you loved him and hated that I was clearing you out. Then you were "too tired" to take me to grab a quick meal -- although I had done all the fucking work!!!

Do you think my mouth should be washed out with soap for sinning by saying naughty words??? OK, I typed them -- rap me with a ruler!!!

You FUCKING CUNT!!! NO APOLOGIES!!! From now on I'm calling you Ruth Anne Jr.

PRAISE JESUS!!!

Scott

3 comments:

S. Franklin Smitherson said...

Wed like to invite you to the Cape Fear Book Writers Group. We meet on Monday mornings at the City Java on Front Street at 10am. Please Scott come by and bring your book so we can discuss some new ideas for you and your future.

S. Franklin Smitherson said...

We see you walking downtown a lot, are you Homelease, wed like to come to our Party at the Club, let us know, wed like to see You there, and Jason from Atlantic Beach is looking for you, he says he cant wait to give you some things you left at his house last summer. Hope thing are well.

Scott Kenan said...

Hi S. Franklin, and thank you for taking the time to display your ignorance!!! It helps all of us to show our stripes clearly so that the "Grim Reaper" or "Big Sweetie" -- as he's known to the two predominant human mindsets is sometimes called.

I must tell you that I was in Colima, Colima, Mexico last June, and then Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico from July until mid December -- all in 2010 -- so unless you have a beach house there, I could not have left anything.

Also, I currently reside in Wilmington, NC 28401 at 111 South 8th Street, Apt. A. Although the landlord has the legal right to evict me, he chooses not to in exchange for my no longer pressing for prosecution of certain crimes which I no longer blab about his having committed. Still, reporting of them DOES remain on this blog.

I will not be needing anyone else's ideas or opinions of what I might or might not do next, but if you actually DO have a writers' group that meets in ILM, I'd love to join and add to the local conversation on writing!!! Not having a computer or electronic-book reading device which works at the moment, I cannot read from my book (I also do not have a paper print-out), but WOULD like to point out that for some time now, electronic books are outselling paper copies (when both are available), so if you do not get with electronic publishing, you'll be as Gone with the Wind as a Surrey with a Fringe on Top -- and I AIN'T comnmentin' on anyone's hair-don't (or -shouldn't)!!!

All best,
Scott