Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Caught in the act of RACKETEERING!!!



Emailing with the Devils and others. FYI: Someone at First Presbyterian Church, ILM, is again blocking my email toady -- maybe because representatives of the Kennedy Family who live in Wilmington, NC claimed to me that Ernie Thompson (head minister) is beholden to and making money off the narco-traffickers. I do not believe this, but am beginning to think it is quite possible.


Re: whole town celebrates eviction of local mad man

InboxX

Reply
Scott Kenan Scott to Chris, hollisthewriter, jbookman, executivedirec., 60m, wilmjourn, breakingnews, breakingnews, oped, Writers, airosen09, Patrick, jane, mike, mwkenan, pete, charlie

show details 11:06 AM (2 minutes ago)

No, you are Christal Presley at cpresley@gmail.com, and you -- with Patrick Stansbury, Allen Rosen, Ruth Anne Kenan, your buddy Sean Hannity -- and a cast of others tried to murder me -- or at least maim me or put me in mental hospital.

Federal Racketeering charges and other charges (you also worked with American Express and ATL Journal/Constitution.

Scott D. Kenan
The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Chris Presley wrote:

Please remove me from your email list. I'm receiving this by mistake.
Chris.


(I soon realized that the Christal Presley I meant has the email address of cpresley2@gmail.com .)


On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Scott Kenan Scott wrote:

Special shout out to Rachel of Wilkinson & Associates/NC Coast Properties who rented to Ben Wickham and others who allied with the drug dealers on my street to beat me up. Apparently, the property owner of the green two-story house two doors south of 111. So. 8th St. ILM 28401 is a BIG narco-trafficker, because the stupid "speed-dating" fag in the house in-between who either does it all day or deals drugs all day while his taller boyfriend teaches (allegedly) at UNCW -- A KENAN FAMILY SUPPORTED SCHOOL!!! -- scared the crap out of Ben, Brian, and the other roommates, causing them to renege on an aggreement to store a few of my things for a few days.

Ben lost his 10% of royalties on my Tennessee Williams memoir, which I'd hoped would help pay for his and Mandy's (should they produce children) childrens' educations. That's what we Kenans do!!! But having repeatedly asked Ben to contact me to straighten things out, including making clear if he doesn't I would consider the contract that he never had the COURTESY in two weeks to give me a copy of (and both us sign MY copy -- I don't even remember the contents and the un-revised original is on my now-defunct computer, so I can't even look at that much of it).

I've gvine Ben's 10% to St. Mary's Catholic Church in Wilmington to honor and be used by the Sister who runs services for the poor. Also, to honor Father Bob (I think that is his name) who was so kind to me recently. More later!!!

That contract is now null and void, and if Ben has a problem with that, he can sue me in court (I assume you can sue even if you are in prison on a convicetion of felony RACKETEERING charges. Too bad Ben threw his professional future away due to a loud-mouthed, drug-dealing, speed-dating faggot. I guess Ben had sex with the guy and he was blackmailed -- at least that's the talk in the neighborhood. LOL!!!

Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Scott Kenan Scott scottdkenan@gmail.com
Date: Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: whole town celebrates eviction of local mad man

To: theghostoftennesseewilliams.yahaha@p3slh037.shr.phx3.secureserver.net

You talking about me again??? Not so fast, Bubba. I'm giving the Feds racketeering evidence today. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:24 AM, wrote:

Come join the fun


Reply Reply to all Forward
Send Save Now Discard

To:Chris Presley , hollisthewriter@gmail.com, jbookman@ajc.com, executivedirector@flaglermuseum.us, 60m@cbsnews.com, wilmjourn@aol.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, oped@nytimes.com, Writers@banderasnews.com, airosen09@gmail.com, Patrick Stansbury , jane kenan , mike@pentagon-usa.com, mwkenan@sunocoinc.com, pete@firstonthird.org, charlie@firstonthird.org, scottdkenan@gmail.com

No comments: