Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Investor from Another Planet Hath LANDED, Baby!!!


Planet Republican Party. HA!

That's right folks -- a big fat Republican HE-cat.

Ha-HA!!!

His wife with 18 month old cutie-girl -- and one in the cooker (!)

A man I met here two months ago (but now we communicate by email -- he lives in another state).

So for now, I'll be keeping the utilities, and Monday (having met with a total of four -- 4 -- federal, state, and county criminal investigators this weekend -- all of whom debriefed me on what I know about Benjamin David (much) and Jon David (little) in regard to narco-trafficking and other crimes, having been basically SHUNNED by the Frozen Chosen at First Presbyterian (except the ministers, bread woman, and three others -- so much for my earlier career as a "Kenan" celebrity!!!), and putting up with a sudden and veritable BARRAGE of spam on my computer -- much of which claimed to have come from MY email address, I'm totally PUMPED, CONFIDENT, and READY to face landlord Jernigan in court tomorrow to be evicted.

       -- Or not.

We'll see.

"I have tricks up my sleeve . . ." Tennessee Williams from THE GLASS MENAGERIE.

.
 >>> Read a good book while you wait: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 

My next book is now in the cooker. <<<

 YEAH, BABY!!!          

No comments: