Friday, June 17, 2011

Isolating My Mama (With the Help of Me Da'!!!)


From Facebook:

 In this photo:


"Hi, it's me again Sarah Palin, and I want to talk about this Tony Weener thing.Oh my, "Obviously it was the right thing to do. Day late dollar short though, I think he should have resigned when all of this came to light.”..now don't you think Tony, was so bad that it made what Johnny Ensign, Davey Vitter, oh, and that toe tappin' Larry Craig, Pickering, Newtered Gingrich, Sanford, Lee, and Arnie Schwarzene¬gger, seem almost normal?

2 hours ago •UnlikeLike •

• You, Paul Bott and Marty Auz like this.

 Marty Auz: She never looked lovlier...

2 hours ago • LikeUnlike

 Paul Bott: ‎"why thank you Marty, I always knew you liked pork"

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike • 1 personLoading...

 Marty Auz:  Hahaha...

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike

Tamara L. Kaufman: the weiner has pulled out but the boehner is still in the house... am not the first to write this joke i am sure...

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike • 1 person Likes

 Scott Kenan: Having been made an Honorary Jew by the Reiner Family of Hollywood over a year ago, when I first blogged that my Mom is the Top Nazi in the USA (and Dick Cheney's boss -- she reports to the Pope), I'm gonna keep kosher for now, and forgo the PORK. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/06/letter-to-north-carolina-governor.html for the latest!!!

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike

Paul Bott: I wonder if I know your mom........having had the pleasure of knowing Dick
and his lovely wife Twatty

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike

 Diana DeLucia: They need to do a background check on all these dudes before hiring any of them to help run a country. They didn't just begin their antics yesterday.

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike • 1 personLoading...


Scott Kenan: I doubt it, Paul. Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan lives in Raleigh, NC with my Dad, William Scott Kenan (who has actually been sending me evidence against her, lately). Address etc. in phone book. I think main way she communicates is at weekly duplicate bridge: Info in is in the pre-dealt hands. Info out, in how last hands are returned to holders -- is my INTUITED guess. She's quite the clever gal!!!

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike


 Scott Kenan: ‎@Diana: Do you have a MIND at all???

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike


 Scott Kenan: Mom might have perfected the HIV virus when she ran Proctor & Gamble's Skin research Labs in the late 1940s until just before I was born in 1951, using Dr. Mengele's earlier research. Probably explains why I'm immune to it as well (early DNA manipulation. Dr. Fowler routinely worked on my younger sister Jane's eggs, or other she-parts, which I was occasionally allowed to watch via a fluoroscope in his office in his vintage 1920s home that had about six concrete steps up from the sidewalk). I took it unprotected, rear delivery, from 2-4 people a week in late 70s-mid 90s, so that's some serious risk-taking that I intuited then I could afford. Still HIV neg, although I have found my self-respect and don't trick so often now, although i'm considering going back to old ways. LOL!!!

about an hour ago • LikeUnlike

Scott Kenan: Almost forgot: When we lived in Cincinnati (until I was five), my parents' best friends were a couple surnamed WALGREEN, and their family owned a drug store chain.

57 minutes ago • LikeUnlike

 Jt Grant: ‎?

24 minutes ago • LikeUnlike


Scott Kenan: ‎@JT Grant: If you have a "?", please state it more clearly and precisely. Your run-on sentence is baffling.


.

No comments: