Friday, June 3, 2011

The Morning After

Oh nothing much new. Only the birds are singing, now, in the neighborhood.

I have to tell you (spiritual pressure of an unknown reason), that there is a bit of picket fence on each side of the walk up to my door which looks exactly like that in front of the house in the movie THE BIRTH OF A NATION – it even has the same tilt to it. FYI: My Tennessee Williams memoir : http://www.walkingonglass.net/ , which can be bought here in its FINAL version: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1306931212&sr=8-2 . (I also sell the polluted, Alyson/Thomas Keith edition on the book’s own site where reviews can also be found. Amazon seems incapable of posting the professional reviews I sent them – I’m starting to think Amazon is just another republican Party front.)

I almost forgot to get to my point: At Lillian Gish’s suggestion (we being the Alpha and Omega of height), she and I paraded through a cocktail party at the State Department right before the dinner where the Kennedy Center Honors were to be presented in late 1981. Later, at that dinner, I was accosted by Meryl Streep and her husband Don Gummer (whom she wished to introduce me to – she and I having met for the first time at a birthday party for Virgil Thomson in Milton Goldberg’s Manhattan apartment. David Hockey was, there, most amused, and Ethyl Merman revved her voice like a race car before serenading the man and the blazing cake. All this and more in my book!!! Read the reviews here: http://www.walkingonglass.net/reviews.php .
Oh, also: “Moredick,” as Daryl Grier liked to call him, is on his way over for “R&R,” but unlikely to be beer-besotted (he has to consult on a landscape job later today – or so he says, which means it has about zero % chance of being true). I doubt I’ll file charges against Daryl – he left his NC ID in my apartment and so is unable to travel far or fast. He has a couple of court appearances coming up in less than a week for public drunkenness and other minor crimes. I suspect he’ll get “the book” thrown at him then – given the powerful people who read my blog.

Funniest, is that at 7:00 AM this morning, there was a very loud knock on my door – identical to how next-door Peter Demaria http://www.facebook.com/pages/Port-City-Clothing/113040762055811#!/jesshahndemaria had knocked in the past. But I thought that it might be Daryl looking for his ID – and I just was not up to dealing with that. If it was the police, they would come after 8:00, or if armed with a warrant against me, break down the door, so why bother getting up to answer for that??? The knock was repeated twice, but then stopped and my Peace was no longer disturbed. Then, as I was smokin’ and drinkin’ coffee on the front porch about 10:30, Jess Demaria came out of their door and began lecturing me on all the repeated “noise incidents,” but I interrupted her to say the Police know they had a crack or meth lab in their apartment, but I had already told the police they had moved it off site. She had had no idea that the flooring guy from Market Street had wanted to bash their brains out, Mark Bryant, for selling him bad drugs. When I told her, she was glad to finally hear about it, and I alerted her to what the cops already knew about her and Peter’s operation. She was surprised I had not told them about it, but I explained I’d found her and Peter’s site on Facebook and emailed her through it. She then thanked me, but explained that this was a site she rarely checked, as it was meant only for communications with “Family.”
Wait til she gets a load of what-all I wrote her and blogged as well. LOL!!!

And last, but not least, David Charles Terry wrote me on Facebook (he’s currently in southern Spain with his rich boyfriend Herve), answering what he’d written someone else (and I replied saying I now have direct connection to her next-of-kin), disrespecting Betty Kenan, step-mother of Thomas S. Kenan III. I told him I’d be sure to pass on his disrespect – and thank GOD, he told me he had been completely shunned by “the old dowagers” for six years now. I was afraid the Kenans had been too closely compromised.
Final word: I told David that if he tries to return to the USA, he’ll soon enough be indicted – possibly for a capital crime.

Scott

From: DiaPricea
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 10:39 AM
To: scottdkenan@gmail.com
Subject: interesting blog

Hi I am in Athens, Ga. I find your blog to be very interesting, what is the latest on this situation. The whole thing sounds really way out.

Would like update. thanks. Dia

 >>> Don't forget: You can BUY MY BOOK. Click here to find out how: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2

.

No comments: