Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Nekkid Sister: JANE!!!


That's right: Turns out it was my sister Jane, who on June 2 of this year, knowing that the computers at FSNB (Fort Sills National Bank) would be DOWN for a period the following day, emailed me saying that she did THAT DAY (June 2) deposit $40.00 cash into my account at the bank branch near her home in Raleigh, NC.

In the email, she wrote that she deposited it June 2, but the computers were down and it would be credited that day. As it so happens, the bank can prove she did not deposit the money until the NEXT day, June 3, and it was ONLY on June 3 that the bank's computers were down.

Thus has been proven that she is CONSCIOUSLY and DELIB ERATELY working with my mother, Patrick Stansbury, Allen Rosen, Christal Presley, Sean Hannity of Fox News, Michael Remer, John Eastman (the last two are NYC attorneys working in colusion with the Episcopal Arch-Bishop of Atlanta who is head of Sewanee -- the University of the South).

Net result was that I, thinking what Jane wrote me was true, bought a pack of cigarettes on my debit card (credit function) on June 2 and that caused a string of overdrafts and the bank charged me 4 x $18.00, plus the electric company tried twice to get my payment from them and so i have 2 x $13.80 in electric company bad check fees. Net fees to me: $99.60 less the $40.00 'gift' leaves me $59.00 in the red as the result.

To add insult to injury, the bank (maybe in collusion) sent the report to the electric company that my account had been closed instead of "NSF." By doing this, they willingly and consciously further damaged my credit.

Oh well.

I called my sister and my mother to let them know I realized I'd been mistaken all along about the good intentions of my sister Jan, and i have added her to the list of those I intend to have arrested, fairly tried, and hang on the gallows for HIGH TREASON.

Jane made her bed deliberately. She will now lie in it. PRAISE JESUS!!!

 >>> ADDED NOTE: All of Wilmington is thrilled to hear of the harbormaster's collusion with the David Brothers (District Attourneys) in protecting narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington. The Repulicans are so mad that I pressed my points about Patrick Stansbury and Lee Gosney last night that they screwed my cvomputer so bad, i can't even get it to run Windows in Safe Mode.

FOR MY FINANCIAL HEALTH, read this excellent book now: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308765511&sr=8-1

HA!!!

.

No comments: