Monday, June 6, 2011

!!!NEWS FLASH!!!



 >>> First, a point of order: The new and old editors of the New York Times are, as-I-type (after the below post was typed), telling lies on NPR. I took that cool-guy, gone traitor, Edmund White, out last week, and I am not afraid of confronting SACRED COWS -- especially 'lberal' ones -- the MOST hypocritical.

As I understand it, when NYTimes almost went down the toilet a year or so ago, it was rescued by the richest man in the world (whose name I forget). He was former PRI President of Mexico, owns Telcel, and is one of or THE LARGEST narco-trafficker in the world. That's why the NY Times never seriously exposes anything that will harm illegal drug trafficking.

Here's how it impacts Wilmington, NC. The Star News is owned by the NYTimes, and is an excellent paper, mostly. I LOVE to read it. BUT most of the buisnesses they feature in laudatory articles are drug fronts, and by giving the impression that they are actaully BUSINESSES, they make all of it more believable.

Perfect example: Mark Bryant's high-end flooring store, formerly on Market Street near the river. New York Pasta House is another. Big drug dealers have confirmed to me that both of these are drug fronts for laundering money -- and it is NO SECRET to anyone not too drug-addled to have their eyes open!!! (I hope I'm wrong -- this blog being a form of journalism, I do like to report facts, and when I don't have 1st hand knowedge, tell as much so no one thinks I can prove anything totally. I mean lots of people think Jesus was the Son of God, but NO ONE can prove it in a court of law and no one has (recently) gone to jail for claiming it in print or speach.)  STAR NEWS WROTE BIG GLOWING FEATURES ON BOTH OF THESE (the feature articles on those businesses, not Jesus)!!!

But there's more: The new editor is going to centralize news gathering and minimize anonymous sources and make all those anonymous 'Deep Throat' kinds of sources put their lives and their families' lives at risk so they will NOT tell the truth. They will tell the LIE authorized by the WORLD'S LARGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKER (partnerned with the Bush/Cheney/Fox News/Saudi Royals narco-traffickers and purveyors of WAR MACHINES through the Carlisle Group jointly owned by Bush and Saudi Royal Families).

BONUS POINT OF ORDER submitted 4:20 PM (mota code):

Also, I got word today from one of John Mann’s roommates that he is moving out and they do not know where he is moving to. He is the person who said I would find out how pervasive the reach of the Wilmington Drug Mafia is. He perjured himself at my trial on ‘Cyber-Stalking’ by claiming he did NOT tell me that lawyer David Nash almost whipped (never mind – I don’t want to get murdered or re-arrested AGAIN tonight). Also the Mafia stuff.

And quite frankly, I’m not sure that David Nash isn’t as much a victim in this as am I.

Also, last night at the kick-off Gay Week party at the George bar/restaurant on the river, the Drug Mafia attended in decent numbers, but I’ll only identify one of them here: George – the same guy who had me thrown out of Costello’s Piano Bar in late January, and then who ran like a pussy with his tail between his legs from the Duck n’ Dive bar a couple of nights ago. I was glad to see my presence in no way intimidated him. He was well aware that with Mafia, the safety is in numbers. On my side, one person standing in truth triumphs over all – although I certainly have a TON of friends in Wilmington now. I practically feel like a KING (which I am not at all partial to).

And speaking of ‘pussies,’ Rick Star (aka Murdock of the ‘A-Team’, which has to do with martial arts and can be googled, he claims), who was the lead singer/guitarist in the band Breakfast Club (although I don’t believe he tours with them since he’s still here – as he was during the earlier part of their tour) which played on the river this past Saturday night. Yes, that’s right: he was front and center (wearing a wig, his real hair is longish but not truly long. (For One Dollar American, I’ll tell you about his dick size, both length and thickness – hint: he’s endowed in one but not the other – just catch me on the street, if you care. I won’t hold my breath.

Let me try to construct a better sentence and paragraph: He showed up here, trying to get into my apartment. Yesterday, he called me from Ogden, claiming he was working (THAT’s a joke!!!) and if I came there by bus, he’d give me free pot and money. I know a set up by the District Attorney Ben David and Wilmington Faux Police when I’m invited to it!!! He just wanted to plant some in my house today. I explained that to (female) officer Jones and she and I smirked while he began trembling, fearing he might get searched this afternoon. Therefore, while George was a tail-between-legs pussy the other night, Rick Star was a Quivverin’ Pussy today. Which of my tomerntors wishes to confront me next and discover the type pussy THEY are after I shred them with words.

Ben David?

Patrick Stansbury?

Don Weise?

Thomas Keith?

Mike Kenan?

Ruth Anne?

Pope Ratzinger??? Come on, Lucifer – come on home to Daddy!!!

LOL. Sorry, I just love being bad sometimes.

Toodles for now,

Scott Kenan
House O’ David


 >>> END OF POINT OF ORDER!!!

My computer is so invaded by hackers right now, it says the time is 12:37 PM (which it has said for a while) while my cell phone claims 1:16 PM. Therefore, I cannot be precise about times here.

I called Raleigh Northeast Police District after Dad told me this morning he's been in so much pain the last year from an infection in his leg that if he can find a pill today that would kill him, he'd take it. He said he could hold on til afternoon, so I tried to get my mother riled more by getting her to send me $100.00 so my power is not turned off, but that hasn't worked, and regardless what she did, I'd still have called the Police.

Officer Wolf(SP?) answered and put me through to Mike (Operator 3135) in communications to send a patrol car over to assess Dad's seriousness. I believe that Mom has been feeding him drugs to induce the infection fro reasons my blog readers fully understand. He assured me they would go over and then report back to me. I am hoping they discover Mom is criminally insane and at least commit her for observation.

So the die is now cast, and someone will be arrested -- possibly me!!! Not for extortion (I explained how it was not that the officer and my siblings). But there is a parallel system of non-justice operated in thid country by my mother's swastika/Republican Party associates. It was a faux Wilmington Police Officer who came to my house at 9:20 PM last night. He spoke with Jess and Peter Demaria for a good 20+ minutes inside their apartment (five minutes would have been MORE than sufficient to take care of the business he CLAIMED he was on. His patrol car had the number 0286 on it, and he was alone.

Here's how I know he is actually an Outer Space Alien -- or something: In discussion with him (and I DO appreciate that he was entirely professional and seemed impartial -- if you don't count all the time he spent in their apartment with closed door), I mentioned that I am so glad that as an "old aristocracy Kenan" I don't get special treatment under the law. But he claimed he had only been a Wilmington Police Officer for six years so far -- AND GET THIS!!! -- claimed he'd never HEARD the name Kenan!!!

Well, the drug-addled are forever crashing into Kenan Fountain in Kenan Plaza -- BOTH clearly labeled -- in the center of Market & 5th intersection. Every concert, lecture, etc. is at Kenan Auditorium at UNCW, every male of any stripe (and female as well -- sorry, that was creeping old sexism there) knows the Tar Heels play football at UNC Chapel Hill in Kenan Stadium. Etc., etc., etc...

So he must be an alien or other lower form of life and could NOT have been an officer in Willmington for six years and never heard the name KENAN. LOL!!!

Officer Harmon of Raleigh just called and said they had gone by the house and Dad said he's OK. Of course he did -- MOM WAS THERE!!! (and he IS OK. You just can't kill a Kenan, hardly, but he should not have to suffer like he has been. His suffering at that Nazi Bitch's hands is VERY REAL.

Well, now they got a taste of how I've already TURNED THE TABLES. Didn't someone once say something about " in the blinking of an eye . . ." HA! gotcha.

(it is still 12:37 PM on this computer, 1:38, now, on my cell phone. Do you know where your children are???)

4 comments:

CWonGoog said...

So tell us more about your contacts with the "Big Drug Dealers" of N.Y.

For such a hot shot, you really don't sound very smart. You may want to hire someone with better sense so they can screen the stuff you spew.

CWonGoog said...

If your family is who you say they are, they would have you ... er ... quarantined, by now.

If your family is not who you say they are ... expect lawyers at your door anytime.

If you were a member of my family, you'd have been Baker Acted long ago.

CWonGoog said...

I used to hang out at a resort in SE Florida.

At one point the resort was bought by a Reynolds Tobacco heir. He turned out to be a total fool. Apparently, the resort was the family's way of hiding the family idiot.

Maybe your family should buy YOU a resort in some out-of-the-way location ... and not supply internet connects.

Scott Kenan said...

@CWonGoog: I'll reply to all three of your (so-far-posted) comments here:

1. A youngish gentleman whose street name is "Son King" of the Columbian drug gang of similar name that originated in Brooklyn, but took over all of metro NYC years ago, but after being released early from 25 year prison sentence and moving to Mexico where he met and married a beautiful and loving Mexican young woman, and is now living the "straight life," took me in and gave me food and shelter when I was homeless in Puerto Vallarta. Later, he used his contacts to help extract enough money from my mother to pay my gas to drive back to the US and he strategized my route out of Mexico so I would not be killed along the way. His baby daughter is now my god-daughter, and when I make my money and can safely return to Mexico, I'm going to finance all his family's dreams. Sonny is about the collest person I ever met -- and his wife is loving beyond belief. They fully appreciate each other.

2. I am not quarentined, nor have lawyers come to my door. ALSO, I do not know what you mean by "Baker Acted," so I really don't know what to say about this comment at all!

3. I met some Reynolds Tobacco heirs who were good friends of my lover at that time, 1973, Bert Bennett (also a Denison University alum, and now a dentist in his hometown of Winston-Salem). We hung out in the upstairs suite of their enormous mansion in W-S, while several guys were running around buck nekkid -- which distracted us from going flying in Bert's friend's private prop plane, which he had promised to take us out in. (I wonder if this was the same person???)

Well, you can't have everything, but still, it was fun!!!

That said, I DO like your idea, but my immediate relatives are not rich, and my distant ones don't give money to fools!!!

Therefore, I'm glad I'm so happy here in Wilmington, NC -- AND -- if you ever come to town, I would LOVE to show your perceptive manly self a better time than any woman knows how to do!!!