Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a View!!!


 >>> UPDATE 2:02 PM: I just had FOUR emails come in, and only ONE of them stayed in any of my mailboxes (I searched them all, but found no more, although I watched them clearly as they came in, flashed into inbox, then vaproized without my being able to read them). So don't tell ME the NAZI REPUBLICANS and their shill, Barach Obama (George W. Bush lite -- although I still LOVE his wife, Hilary, and NC Gov. Perdue). Would the libertarians of any and all Parties please stand up for our Constitution and take control of our government TODAY??? Arrest Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh first, please!!! I'm sick of this crap!!!
My Raleigh sister (the good one) Jane’s dog had to be put down this morning (14-year-old-Lab – she also has another ‘Wild-Child’ younger Lab-mix). The good(ish) news: Mom said Dad’s leg and foot are now so bad (from her poisons) that he can hardly walk and won’t see a doctor until 6/24 (the Damn Bitch!!!), so Jane might take charge of Dad’s totally cool dog Lizzie (which works well except for the BREAK DAD’S HEART aspect – the dog’s the closest thing to human that lives in their Raleigh house).


My mother AGAIN this morning refuses to give my Wilmington cousins’ phone numbers or current last names (they remarried since Kenan genealogy I have was published, but I have one of them and will go through Cherrie Pridgen. I believe she owns a hair house in town, and I KNOW she’s gone from Baptist to Presbyterian!!!). FNCB (Fort Sills National Bank – Armed Forces Banking http://www.fsnb.com/ ) screwed me by hitting me with $58.00 approx in service fees because I was less than $2.00 overdrawn – and that was NOT REAL: My sister Jane deposited $40.00 in the branch in RDU Wal-Mart CASH, but their computer was down until the following day. Jane said THEY said it would be credited deposited that morning regardless when the computer came back up. On Jane’s confirmation, I charged a small amount on my debit card later that day. FNCB didn’t credit the deposit until the NEXT DAY – even though it was cash.

I KNOW if I call them, they will correct the error and take back the charges, but I’ve been through this SEVERAL TIMES with them already. Also, the manager of the near College & Market branch that is IN the Wal-Mart there, gets hand signals from the Wal-Mart manager (Wal-Mart’s top lawyer from secret attack-dog group, Amy Fortenberry, poisoned me a year ago, and then in January, a Wal-Mart manager at this branch in Wilmington was fool enough to admit to me that Wal-Mart supported ‘Obamacare’, because with it, they could drop their insurance coverage of employees they covered, and use the money to finish buying up US farm land so they could control enough land here to monopolize food growing, put out bacteria and virus scares about foreign foods and then outlaw them – and then jack prices through the roof. This in tandem with the ‘ethanol scam’ – ethanol takes more energy to produce than it releases when burned, so only INCREASES dependency on oil , ties up corn, so food supplies are limited and prices rise, etc.), when I use that branch and suddenly, their story on things changes. (I have GOT to get better control of my sentences. LOL!!!) Once, they (on signals) insisted it was impossible to verify and quick-credit a check I was depositing, so I took it to the branch beside the Target, only a ¼ mile away. THERE, they IMMEDIATELY verified the check. I’m sick of their crap (some of the exact same stuff I’ve suffered from Wells Fargo, SunTrust, and SunTrust in COLLUSION with AMEX. I’m gonna take the manager at main branch of BoA at his word of a few months ago, and re-activate my account there. He said they would even settle with me to reduce what I owe them from a previous VISA CC to make it easier – AFTER I told him since they are the ONLY bank that never screwed me, I’ll eventually pay them EVERY CENT I owe, including fees, etc.

ADDED NOTE ON ETHANOL: This morning, the Koch Brothers have decided to oppose continuing ethanol subsidies in the US. Result: Ethanol would be imported from Brazil (progressive-appearing Nazi country) to enrich THEM at US’s expense. Corn prices go down (good). Sugar prices (there, used to produce ethanol) go up. Dollar FURHTER (My typo -- really! -- looks a little German, no? HA!) eroded.

I just corrected some links on my blog to the book. Still a little technical problem going on at Amazon, but I’m confident it will soon be resolved. I should have detail sales report later today or in morning.

Cheers to you and yours!!! See more on the Kenans if you haven’t already: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/dishing-co-kenans.html . Also, have excellent film on BluRay that shows Maria St. Just in small role (woman who masterminded the murder of Tennessee Williams, and likely John Lennon's as well -- with John Eastman, TW's attorney at end of life -- Linda Eastman's bro.). Also stars Maggie Smith, Daniel Day Lewis, Judi Dench, Grenholm Elliot, Julian Sands, Rupert Graves, and Helena Bonham-Carter (marriage-related to Maria St. J) in her first major role. Could trot BluRay (easy to connect!) to the house two doors down from mine to show on good TV. A ROOM WITH A VIEW will blow you away – with NO mention of homosexuality!!! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091867/ .

Speaking of which, I hope to get some sex soon so I stop talking so trashy!!! At the moment, my vote goes to Ron Paul for complex reasons – and I did NOT see the ‘debate’. Obama’s comments on Mr. Weiner or Wiener prove his balls are smaller than a fleas – and TOTALLY from his WHITE-ASS mama. Nothing’s more hypocritical than a liberal white woman – my mother even pretended to be a liberal in late 60s and worked for RFK’s prez campaign when we lived in West Chester, PA – and no doubt influenced Coretta Scott King’s people (she hailed from West Chester and retreated there after her husband’s assassination) Mom helped plot BOTH those assassinations!!! I called her a goddamn, mother-fucking cunt on the phone this morning when she said she could not give my cousins’ names or phone number even though she KNOWS I have Cherrie’s phone number!!!!!!!!!! No apologies.

All that said, FLOTUS Obama, Gov. Perdue, and Hilary Clinton are absolute GODDESSES!!!

S

PS: I’m blind copying this to a few trusted press and law enforcement. For the moment, please just trust me.

BETTER THAN A PLENARY INDULGENCE!!! (click it): IT

No comments: