Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tomorrow:


Thank God that at least I ain't Jesus. If I were, I'd have been nailed right back up on that cross by Ben David, Ernie Thompson, and a gang of soul-less white Christian hypocrites. But I walk free for now, and I might or might not tomorrow, after Judge Davis decides what to do with me. For my part, I've already decided: If 2.5 weeks in jail for a crime I did not commit (nor did I ever get a legally-approapriate warning: the alleged vicim never asked me not to contact her after the ONE meeting I had with her AND she had my phone number to call or text a request not to contact her, which she never did. Officer Jenkins who did warn me that "they" would put me in jail if I ever contacted her REFUSED to tell me the name of the complainant, and since with a family home with two rooms rented to tennants conts leagally as three domiciles and the only person who had been in any way ugly to me was the aggressive white male tennant who first claimed he was the alleged victim's boyfriend -- but later said no, he was her "protector" and "personal chef", I had EVERY logical reason to believe it was HE who had complained, not the person who filed the charge. She had asked me to move in in exchange for part-time renovation work, and I also offered to talk to Linda Lavin (I already knew Linda's husband Steve), to get access to the back roof of the garage so they could replace it. Linda was worried about liability. Officer Jenkins compounded his legal dillemma by telling me he would not tell me which person in the three-legal-domile house (where Mary Lily and William R. Kenan, Jr. grew up). he said he could not do this because he had not told that person who I was -- so that somehow made it only fair. In TRUE fairness, this sounds so outlandish now that i must remember incorrectly his reasoning, because at the moment i had not seen the logic flaw, but did see it a few minutes later. Bottom Line: I did NOT know who had complained, and so did not know which person of group of people had a problem with me. I honestly was quite certain it was not anyone from the blood family (or a son's spouse, if that was the lady's situation). NO ONE in that family had been unkind or unwelcoming to me at all when i met them in January of this year, or the day i visited and got the tour a month or so ago.

I felt certain the culprit was the "thug." It was he who gave me the bum's rush, and he who screamed at the person who kindly gave me the tour and i saw all the filth and knee-deep piles of dirty clothing in all the back rooms -- more clothes than left in the anterooms at Auschwitz, almost. I think i was given the tour for the soul purpose of making this info known to Sheriff McMahon and my wealthy Kenan relatives, and i did both those things. For the first time, I called Thomas S. Kenan III directly (1st time since 1990). no one answered at Figure Eight Island, and there was no answering machine on. i left a message on the machine in his residence in Chapel Hill -- and then within less than a day, I was arrested.

I have decided to stand on the Constitution of the United States of America -- the greatest spiritual document on a which a country has been based -- at least to its time. I will rot in New Hanover County "Detention Center" until hell freezes over if I have to.

I ask that if any one in my immediate blood family wishes to ever speak to me again, they call Powell's Bonding (same company my parents dealt with before), and bail me out within 24 hours. If not, then that's it. if they do not (I kind of hope they don't -- they are more trouble than they are worth: Devils, every one of them), then my business partner Ben has two days to get me out or he loses his right to the royalties. He's already not sent me a copy of our contract, so he's in jeopardy. i hope he comes through though, because i like and respect him and his girlfriend.

Other than that, i intend to have little to say tomorrow.

other news:

Cindy Beattie (Beatty?) and PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG, who once lived in my house and whose notes i found of false claims they were sending to Ben David and a Wilmington police detective -- they were literally spies in my own house when i thought i was doing them a favor of giving them shelter for a month while they were homeless (see previous blog info in march and April), have been selling Cindy's prescription pain pills again -- at the Drop In Center before it closed, and more recently seemed to be doing that today outside the library as i came in. i offered to Cindy that I had found the autographed photo of George W. and Laura Bush signed to Cindy's Jewish grandmother, mrs. Rose, and that i would give it back to her when i next unpack my stored belongings if she emailed me how to contact her. Cindy said not to say one word to her or she would have me arrested again. A big black guy she had been giving instruction to tald me if i mentioned her in my blog i would be very sorry and threatened me with physical harm. I asked him for his name, date of birth, and address so i could file charges of threatening me, but he refused and said I would be very sorry. if history repeats itself, i'll soon get served anti-stalking papers by his wife (like what Cheryl Padezanin of 106 South 8th Street did to me after her husband verb ally and physically assaulted me a month ago). That, Cheryl voluntarily withdrew, but the warrent i swore against her husband was not to my knowledge ever served. My public defender is checking on that today, and we'll know by court tomorrow the answer. Cindy and Cheryl go back a long time, and Cindy told me she does a lot of business with the self-described "Team Padezanin" drug gang from South 8th Street (see previous blogs).

Over and out!!! No telling when i'll get access to a computer next . . .

Scott D. Kenan
A-Hole for Justice

No comments: