Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Have the Rich Kenans Gone Daft??? (or are they being "handled"???)



>>> update soon of the life and death of Evan Fish.

This email was sent to various people and press who know how to directly contact Thomas S. Kenan III and other family members who have an interest in the success of Kenan Endevours, local and worldwide:

It keeps coming to my attention that Thomas S. Kenan III's boyfriend, Christopher, is actually keeping Tom from knowing the truth of what is going on to destroy all the moneyed Kenans have graciously done to promote Democracy, Education, and Liberty for ALL. It seems Tom is "fiddling while Rome is burning," (sending out delightful videos of his aunts' Christmasses in their mansions in Wilmington and other activities, and is being distracted as the struggle to fight back the forces of darkness that would snub out education and liberty in this country undo all the valuable work.


I appeal to all who recieve this email to contact him directly (my phone calls to the house on Figure 8 go unanswered and there is no answering machine. His address and phone number in Chapel Hill keep being stripped from my computer and the number seems to now be unlisted and not available online, as it was only a few months ago -- or I am so hacked that it is stripped from the version of the internet I am allowed to see).

I DO NOT need his help. I can make my own money and he has more important things to do with his time. That said, it is my mother's involvement with drug dealers that causes my entire life to be "controlled" and manipulated by those who do not what I know to come to life. Ididn't get any inheritance -- but i am as much affected by Kenan activity as is Tom, or nearly as much. Certainly in ways that make things often miserable for me -- although I'll eventually make a fortune off my writing about it, I'm broke again now and my mother laughs at me on the phone -- as usual.

Also: Kenan Advantage Group is now using independent drivers for less money and no insurance while letting their own drivers starve for lack of work. I spoke with Sherri Jorday today, whose husband is a longtime driver for Kenan Transport and she claims they all HATE that the Kenans no longer own it and that Lee Shafer (whom I met personally in 1990, a FINE gentleman, who I understand married into the Kenan family and first gave me Tom's phone number) has retired. Her husband's name is Manny Jordan and she called him and got his permission to PLEASE GET THIS INFO OUT TO THE KENAN FAMILY.

He also said that the drivers have become very environmentally lax and spill petroleum product from unsecured fill pipes frequently at tereminals and on roads. He has been writing top people at KAG hoping to improve the situation, but has been stonewalled and begged for my help.

WAKE UP KENANS!!!!! DON'T ANY OF YOU CARE ANY MORE??? Please remember that it is MY surname too, and I do NOT want a bunch of lazy, rich people ruining the reputation that Frank, Uncle Jimmy, Owen, GENERATIONS of other, and (previously!) Tommy built!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart -- and also in very grateful appreciation of all you people have achieved!

Scott D. Kenan
.

1 comment:

Scott Kenan said...

Bless you "Aunt Hazel"! You REALLY GET AROUND!!!