Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After the Goolsby Confrontation (through-glass)


Sister Louisa is actually Grant Henry of Atlanta. His friend Hollis Gillespie was a columnist and blogger with CREATIVE LOAFING for many years, then ATLANTA magazine. Hollis was in thick-as-thieves with Christal Presley, Sean Hannity, Neil Boortz, and other TRAITORS centered around WSB Talk Radio Atlanta (but Clark Howard is/was cool!!!).

>>>: FOIST, THE NEWS:

1. Someone at Amazon.com sent me a peace offering overnight (see details at top of the last blog posting), so I feel better about them as they RID themselves of Republican Party influence and give my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams its just due. I MIGHT go ahead and publish paper with them. Might . . .

2. Facebook CONTINUES to delete many of my postings there (especially links to this blog) as well as my comments. They make VERY LITTLE progress getting rid of the Republican Party influence there -- but I always win, so I ain't a-givin' up!!!

3. Art break (probably have a few of those today -- featuring the work of "Sister Louisa."  This was my favorite of the ones I bought. Unfortunately, I gave it to Marc LaFont, my old "boyfriend" from Santa Ana, CA, who probably controlled my cousin Jan Meyer Opperman, her husband Kim, and their children Andrea and Ian, who lived EXACTLY behind Marc -- after he bought the house at 1330 South Broadway and moved in.

Marc was PROBABLY sleeping with Jan's brother George Meyer http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111771878&ref=tn_tnmn#!/profile.php?id=1473716578&sk=info who lived in the garage apartment behind the house and closer to the "garden gate" in the back fence that led DIRECTLY into Marc LaFont's yard http://tributefolders.com/ (Marc's business -- which does VERY LITTLE BUSINESS -- yet Marc lives the Jet-Set Life of LUXURY!!!) See details about Marc beginning about 1/3 way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/eats-shoots-and-leaves-or.html .

George Meyer (although rather "effeminate" and "prissy" most of his life) is now dating TROPHY GIRLFRIEND noted author, Boeing 747 FULL CAPTAIN (first female to ever achieve this) for United Airlines Pacific routes, and one or the first women ever to graduate the US AIR FORCE ACADEMY -- Susan Grant. http://www.susangrant.com/ 

Like George, Susan claims to be "Christian" and was part of the illegal "christianization" of the Air Force Academy -- the US service academy that was MOST corrupted by Republican Party TRAITORS. It was Air Force pilots that were needed to fly all the illegal drugs from foreign countries -- so the TOP of that service had to be corrupted first.

4. My "backer" in NYC sent me a snail-letter explaining that his internet went out a couple of days before New Years. His friends insist he's been hacked, but he's waiting for cable technicians to check the lines this Friday.

5. NO ONE but my backer has sent a contribution in months (except for one woman who sends me $15 - $50 every few months after reading my book). I DO keep score -- although I do NOT post identities . . .

6. The exception to this is that my mother sent $100.00 cash and some cereal snacks and my sister gave me $50.00 as well when Jane and Julie surprised me with a visit New Year's Eve.

>>> NOTE TO FAMILY: I might be a WHORE, but I'm not a CHEAP whore.

7. This reproduction of an original oil commissioned by Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker to sell copies to raise funds for their PTL Club and other ministries, hung for years in Tammy Faye's http://www.tammyfaye.com/ office, until she called Grant Henry (she had long collected his work) from her deathbed and told him to "take it and Sister-Louisa it up!!!" (So Grant has told me, and I believe this to be true -- all of it.)

Grant did, and then sold it to me. It is in storage in Georgia, still, as I've had no opportunity to collect my things that remain there. It is with a woman, but NOT the woman who is storing MOST of my things.

The girl in the background is actually Jim and Tammy Faye's daughter Tammy Sue.

* * *

>>> AND NOW, my confrontation last night with NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (Republican):

As I walked up Chestnut Street on my way back to Mercy House Shelter, I saw Sen. Goolsby (whom I'd never met or even SEEN in person before) in the entrance room of his law office, talking with two younger men who flanked him. I crossed the street to get a better view -- I could hardly believe that the photo I posted of him here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html must have been about twenty years old!!!

As the poor man spoke with his presumed deputies (I never looked at them well enough to recognize them -- if one was the assistant who usually mans the office or not, I did not notice -- although Wilmington Police Cyber-Detective Larry Egerton (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/something-cloudy-something-clear-part-2.html near bottom was NOT in attendance), Senator Goolsby kept pointing at a laptop that was on top of the desk he stood behind.

As I got near to the front, glass double-doors, I decided NOT to knock on them to get their attention as I did NOT want to give Goolsby any reason to think he could call the cops (knocking on his door might be called an "act of extreme aggression" by fools). I stood on the public sidewalk waving my arms, pulled off my knit cap so I would be easily identified, and then hollered through the closed doors: 

"Senator Goolsby!!! It's so NICE to finally see you in person. My name is Scott Kenan and I'm working with Federal Authorities to put you in prison. Have a very nice FUTURE, going forward!!!"

I then turned and continued up Chestnut Street, not waiting for a reply.


Scott

.

No comments: