Monday, February 13, 2012

After Chasing A Flock Of Self-Denying Assistant District Attorneys Up Front Street, Then Princess Street (whilest haranguing them)


Not PERFECTLY apropos, but the relative sizes are about right -- and I (not they) was laughing.


>>> MORE ON THE "PENGUINS" IN A MOMENT, BUT FIRST:

>>> REPLY TO AN EMAIL TODAY FROM MY SISTER JANE, my comments in (blue) .

Thank you Jane, you are responding -- and I will respond to this on my blog, then emailing it to my "list" -- as well as allowing YOU (and/or other family members) to respond to THAT, which I will post on my blog UNCENSORED AND INTERRUPTED, but in my response here, I'll insert my worlds among yours.

Scott

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Jane Kenan wrote:

Scott,

I told you that Mike and Julie recommended I go for counseling; I never said they went for counseling. (I believe this is TRUE, and also true that I assumed they had done so because you said THEY HAD BEEN BEATEN SEVERELY by Mom as well when we were growing up. I had simply remembered my OWN beatings and only assumed you were beaten -- as I explained Saturday when we discussed it.)

Plus I then said I went for counseling. (NO, you absolutely told me you did NOT go because you felt you had forgiven Mom and did not need to, therefore. I am certain of this. And WHY didn't you clarify in this email if Mike and Julie did or did NOT go to counselling. It WOULD stand to reason that if they pushed you to go that they had gone and felt it was worthwhile!!!)

I wish you would be a little more attentive to detail as (she means "because") you report things I tell you incorrectly (she means I incorrectly report what she tells me -- which means the OPPOSITE of what she just wrote. This type of imprecision in language is a problem in writing more than speaking as you can ask a speaker to clarify if it's not obvious what is meant.) so I must assume so much of other information you are reporting is incorrect. (This is a reasonable statement that DOES NOT APPLY because you wrote incorrect accusations that you then base it on. This is a trick often used by Republicans and Fox News. Perhaps you should go to Mom and Dad's and watch Fox News with them so you can feel better about your laziness or deliberate mis-statements and faulty logic.)

I appreciate all your kind words. (Sarcasm shows that you are REALLY beginning to THINK about what I write. That's a good sign whether we ever agree or not.)

It is really kind of funny that I continue to try to help you and you continue to try and abuse me. (Both parts of this are ENTIRELY open to interpretation -- like WHY didn't you at least give me $5.00 or $10.00 cash after I told you I didn't have enough money to keep from panhandling until a donation cleared my bank? Why did you at first make me fill out the travel expense form for YOU to receive the check when it was actually MOM who gave you most of the money for gas, which according to my later discussion with her, she meant for ME to get back the reimbursement all along? What I would counter to the first part is that you continue to do what other people have told you is right for me. You never once asked my opinion on it -- except in minor points like what size scissors would best trim my callouses. What research you have done into my alleged diagnosis is ENTIRELY one-sided, as far as I can tell.)

Why do you think that anyone out there who may read your trash (So you are taking up words that previously no one but Sen. Goolsby and anonymous commenters have used. I guess I'm hitting a nerve.) is interested in hearing anything about me or the rest of the family? (You and the family -- especially Mom -- are the TOP people who have either taken actions to harm me or given info to those who do. You ALL continue to deny this, and Mom continues to insist that I need meds of SOME kind, despite my proving this is not the case. I HOLD THE ENTIRE CLOSE FAMILY MATERIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME AND EVERYTHING I HAVE LOST. That aid, I DO NOT expect ANY of you to own up to it or to in any real way compensate me or even apologize.)

jane
(Scott)

* * *

>>> BELIEVE IT OR NOT:

Walking right after lunch, I actually was about to pass a brewery/pub on Front Street when a LOT (about eight or nine) of be-suited, familiar faces flocked out of the bar and turned North. I followed a moment, trying to think where I knew them and soon realized that I'd seen them in court -- some frequently. I pigeonholed a straggler:

"Aren't you all lawyers?" He immediately replied, "No, we are not," before being re-absorbed into the flock. I wasn't satisfied, and then thinking further, asked loudly to all: "Y'all are Assistant Attorneys General, aren't you?" I knew this wasn't quite right, and then clarified as I found the right label: "Assistant District Attorneys."

They then closed ranks and refused to say anything to anyone (assistant DAs ARE, in fact, lawyers -- these TRAINED TO LIE IN NEARLY ALL CASES -- by Ben David), as they quickened their pace toward the court house. I continued to harangue them, telling them such things as "Y'all KNOW I'm working with others to put Ben David in Federal Prison for protecting the heroin and cocaine traffic," and "Y'all know if any of you continue to falsely charge, try, and convict me I'll put YOU in Federal Prison too!!!"

But it didn't matter -- AND TO BE ENTIRELY FAIR -- they are NOT ALLOWED to talk to me since I have cases pending (and I said nothing they could have me arrested over). So the only thing I can REALLY say is that one of them was one who'd told me he, too, can't wait for me to free them from Ben David's REIGN OF TERROR.

The only other thing to say is that the female I've called "Miss Coca Leaf" was amongst them, and after making sure my eyes weren't lying, I moved up the side and addressed her, asking if I could have her REAL name, as using Miss Coca Leaf in this blog seems so disrespectful -- at least of her office.

But rather than give a reply, one of the males pulled her close to him like a husband would a wife as a grizzly bear approaches and said, "You don't have to answer that." (Why WOULDN'T she???). The whole bunch got pulled then so close together, you would have thought Gulliver was about to devour the Lilliputians!!! (and except for the fact that I'm never violent, it looked that way too).

I left them when I ran into "Jersey" and "Dickey Bird" James at the bus "station" at Second Street, after hollering loud enough for all waiting for buses to hear: "I'LL PUT YOUR ASSES IN JAIL IF YOU VIOLATE MY RIGHTS AGAIN!!!" They looked so small and pitiful in their black outfits, as they scampered on toward the light at Princess and Third.

But SOMETHING saidmin this blog about it today or yesterday is INTERESTING (at least).

>>> CLARIFICATION (since we're on the subject of lawyers):

I ran into THE WILMINGTON NEKKID SKATEBOARDING MALE WHORE (Jerry) at the library today, and asked him if he'd had Lawyer (I used his real name) as a client recently. he denied that he had -- and then had no idea who that person was, so his denial was RIDICULOUS.

TO BE FAIR: This does NOT mean that the original story as reported to me this morning by Jersey and Dickey Bird (and posted in the most previous blog post) is TRUE!!!

>>> SEEN IN COURT, FABULOUSLY HAPPY: My former attorney Emily Zvejniecks, having gained maybe seven pounds and GLOWING!!! (could she and her husband have been practicing their multiplication tables, lately???) Something's got her on top of the world (and I assure you it was NOT the difficulties I used to give her. Thank God she'd forgiven me . . . )

Scott

.

No comments: