Monday, February 6, 2012

Tale of Two Antique Dealers and a HO!!!


From the size of Wilmington in this map, it must be from about the time of the Civil War -- not unlike some antiques dealers (not that I'd mention any names). But do go to Castle Street, buy antiques, and make my friends RICH!!! See for more: http://www.wilmingtonantiqueshops.com/ .

>>> I KNOW I WAS GOING TO BE GOOD, but I'm getting a little tired of that. Besides, I just ran into THE BEST antiques dealer in Wilmington, Michael Moore, and learned that he's had a case of hiccups since SATURDAY NIGHT, right after we (and another dealer, Charles Adams), had our "little incident." This afternoon, Michael had just pulled his van into a parking spot on Market Street downtown, and was huffing furiously into a paper bag -- JUST LIKE GLUE SNIFFERS DID when I was barely breaking THE SIX-FOOT MARK!!!

When he saw the look of shock on my face, he explained about the hiccups and I told him he just needs a good SCARE, which ANYONE can get -- FREE OF CHARGE -- from my blog.

I hope my story won't scare him TOO much . . .

And come to think of it, I don't think I'll mention the HO, who is associated with a DIFFERENT antiques dealer. THIS HO I had known ten years ago in Atlanta when he was associated with the top Home Depot flooring buyer (although I was still naive then and didn't realize what I was bedding -- especially since Kyle didn't charge me anything -- even after driving all the way to Stone Mountain to rock n' roll).

But before he could say "Gimme a pig foot -- and a gang of Mercedes top-o-the-line SUVs" the Home depot executive was in Federal Prison on charges of accepting bribes from flooring manufacturers, and Kyle was in Wilmington calling BINGO numbers and living in a crack house on Castle Street with an ancient man who frequently searched the house nekkid on hands and knees, hoping to find a long-lost rock!

Really.

And to be fair, I must tell you that Kyle was on probation (for undisclosed reasons) and staying clean -- if not in his associations.

That's the background of the sorts of goings on that take place on Castle Street. Here's what happened last Saturday night:

I had gone to Castle Street to catch up with Charles and Michael, whom I hadn't seen in a couple of weeks. Charles had been a big help to me many months ago in selling a beautifully framed distressed Star and Bars, the original Confederate flag, which I had hoped to eventually present to Thomas S. Kenan III after "un-losing the cause," but had had to sell to pay bills after Ben David began his campaign of putting me in jail on false charges, etc.

So you can imagine what a SHOCK it was to me that both Charles (a Democrat) and Michael (a Republican) -- and both (like Ben David), confirmed male-on-male oralists, took up for Ben, claiming he was "one of the FINEST people in town AND one of (their) CLOSEST FRIENDS" (without implying they meant sexually).

Well, I, in whispers because I was in Michael's shop and there were customers, began to argue, but they weren't having my points at ALL. So I decided the best thing was to say, "Look, the facts are the facts, and whether I am wrong or you are wrong, they will surface eventually and the TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN." I thought that was a very reasonable thing we could all agree to and let it drop.

But NO -- NOT AT ALL!!! They began right in again not only defending Ben, but (taking on the role of scolding old-maid aunties) said that I would get into trouble if I didn't shut up. Being a contrarian, I detailed all the jail, nut-house false commitments, up-beatings, and poisonings I had already endured -- and triumphed over, so it was a LITTLE LATE to threaten me with trouble.

I left the store, fearing I had irreversibly alienated them, but today I knew from running into Michael that all was innocent, product-of-brain-washing non-sense, and that they were NOT involved with Ben in his drug dealing.

Too bad the HO who works for and lives with one of them now was off on a long-distance drug-transportation journey (unbeknownst to both of them). It would have been fun to see how HE would have reacted -- and it will be fun to see what he has to say after he reads this blog next time. HA!!!

He's previously demanded (and I acquiesced) that I remove other info about his drug connections before.

>>> THIS JUST IN: I was just called out of the Library where I've been working to fall into a trap of someone trying to sell me a small amount of marijuana in the MOST suspicious of ways. Naturally, since I was only interested in seeing just HOW cops set people up in these things -- but not BREAKING THE LAW -- the transaction was not completed, and my friends who unwittingly participated have not been arrested either.

And all this happened in the most CAMERA RECORDED place in Wilmington, so any of you Wilmington Police Officers (straight or corrupted) who want to have a good hoot, check the tapes around the parking garage near the substation/bus station on Second Street downtown!!!

Quite a lot of FUN for a Monday!!!

Scott

>>>ADDED 5:31 PM from an email titled: For a Good Time (and serious belly-laugh) . . .

. . . read my latest blog post of a REAL entrapment attempt by Ben David's minions. I'm a good sport about these things and the only irritating part of it was that the actors (which I'm pretty sure included A.J., but especially David, the missing-front-teethed (from Methish white boy who almost became a minister until his teacher in the seminary backed his loaded-with ministerial-students car into someone else's in a parking lot years ago, and then AFTER CONFIRMING no one else saw the LOUD and semi-serious crash, told the students to hang on, gunned his motor and PEELED out of the parking lot leaving tracks and causing David to quit the seminary in DISGUST. Both boys stay at Mercy House.

Funniest part was that the Sunday Star News had a BIG article on Police surveillance cameras downtown, including a picture of a giant monitor with about 12 or 16 of the camera shots -- including several that in this process, we had paraded through back and forth several times. And not only THAT, but the stupid hobble-walking black kid with the pot pulled it out to show us in plain view of the cameras, despite my mentioning that he was RIGHT IN CAMERA VIEW!!!

I really DO hope they had it wired for sound to so that those getting this email and reading the blog (where I'll shortly post this as well), can get an even more GIANT BELLY LAUGH. Although I was NOT playing to cameras, what I was saying to ALL the actors would seem that way and certainly prove I knew it was a set up all along.

I just wish they'd stop insulting me with the stupidity of people they send to harass me -- but I guess I've (nearly singlehandedly) chased the rest of the drug-nuts out of town. HA!!!

Tomorrow I have to spend a lot of time filling out forms to re-qualify (an every-6-month event) for Food Stamps, which will be complicated, but since I used my debit card to pay for most things and mostly I paid for food and hotel rooms which are ALLOWABLE expenses (as is the shelter, where I have receipts for cash) I think it will be OK, although the computer is not an allowed expense I don't think. Even if I don't re-qualify for the full $200.00/month, I should get close to it.

Then Saturday, my sister Jane takes me to the doctor in Lumberton. A nice Jewish fellow Morton Meltzer, MD -- I presume -- the last name is the same as some Jews I knew from California, including Robin (female), the then-wife of Laurence Buchthal whose brother Stanley PRODUCED John Waters' ORIGINAL film of HAIRSPRAY in late 80s. Unfortunately, Lawrence, my then boss at Mam Mia's Pasta and Pizza in Stone Mountain co-operated with my mother and Newt Gingrich to have me jailed on false charges of simple trespass after I tracked the trains with drugs Newt brought into Stone Mountain Park in GA. But I DON'T blame the entire Meltzer (or Buchthal) family. Robin had the sense to divorce Lawrence YEARS ago, and return to CA.

Also interesting to note is that Stone Mountain has been LONG dominated by Colombian Drug Lords. The entire family of former New Directions editor of Tennessee Williams books Thomas Keith's Colombian long-term lover (I think Arturo is his first name) live in Stone Mountain, and of course Thomas is completely connected and bragged about part of how he controls Paul Willis, Exec. Dir of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival is by giving him drugs.

And don't worry about my sister Jane -- she's either clueless or knows better than to communicate electronically. Time will tell, but she would never knowingly harm me.

Cheers to you and whomever else I send it to!!!


Scott

I found this picture of a hot French axeman, whom I might hire to protect me should things get worse. He's apparently familiar with how to axe in water, which could come in helpful -- what with the Cape Fear River being right here!!!

.

.

No comments: