Sunday, February 26, 2012

Unmasking a TRAITOR???


Imran is on far left (picture position, only!!!)

>>> 8:34 PM: Kathleen Haberstick who lived as a tenant at the William R. Kenan House at 110 Nun Street when the owners' daughter and her drug-addicted tenant trumped up Stalking charges (still pending) against me has CHANGED HER LAST NAME ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE TO LITTLE, without benefit of new marriage!!! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111771878#!/profile.php?id=1463797274

Also, this is where Curtis Thompson of The Village Market (who's so good he's seduced NEARLY EVERY MAN IN WILMINGTON) did drugs with them all and reported enough to me that I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO HIM (and Kathleen Haberstick? Little? as well!!!)

* * *
>>> IS LONG-TERM FOX NEWS AND CNN CONTRIBUTOR IMRAN ANWAR a TRAITOR to The United States of America???

After this exchange I just had with him via Facebook Messages, he UNFRIENDED THEN BLOCKED ME!!!

YOU be the Judge . . .

>>> FOX NEWS HACKERS DELETED my conversation from this blog when I FIRST hit the "PUBLISH" BUTTON. Since Imran had ALREADY unfriended and blocked me on Facebook, I thought I had lost all saved record of this conversation, but was able to retrieve TODAY's portion of it -- but NOT Imran's previous TRAITOROUS remarks to me from last spring.
(Imran's Facebook Profile can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/IMRAN.TV/info )

>>> PLEASE NOTE THAT IMRAN CONFIRMS THE BUSH-BIN LADEN FAMILY TIES.

Did he DISCLOSE this on either Fox News or CNN???

I doubt it -- it would have made NEWS (Imran's accidental death immediately following that, I mean).


about an hour ago
Scott Kenan
  • Hi Imran: I know you don't like to hear from me too much, but your friends in the Middle East who contacted me GAVE PROOF of the link between the Bush Family and the bin Ladens -- for which I will be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!!! You should read my posting today. I've got the ENTIRE Republican Party (almost) READY TO FALL!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/morning-after-am-i-pill.html . All best, Scott

  • Imran Anwar
    about an hour ago
    Imran Anwar
    • Here we go again, Scott.... I do not have any "friends" in the Middle East whom you falsely referred to on my Wall and I had to put my foot down. If you found proof of a connection almost everyone already knows existed (Bush Bin Laden family business ties) good for you and glad you're highlighting it, but Bush is history and Americans sadly do not care. I again, politely but firmly, remind you not to associate my name falsely with people you may know and I have no connection with. Thank you.



  • 57 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • I'm sorry Sir, but that is NOT what these people told me. For the moment I will assume your claims here are due more to naivete than Treason toward the United States, and WILL NOT AT THIS TIME report my suspicions on my blog or to Law Enforcement except privately. As you know, if these allegations are false, you have nothing to worry about except that I might have egg on MY face -- which you CERTAINLY have my permission to LAUGH ABOUT!!!



  • * * *
    Filed at 2:30 PM EDT, 2/26/2012

    Scott David Kenan
    Cyber-General (self-appointed)
    Wilmington, NC

    .

    No comments: