Sunday, March 11, 2012

The CROSS, the WREATH, and the COLORIZATION.


"On the staircase at right are, from bottom to top, Francesca Williams, Tennessee Williams’ niece; film director Jodie Markell; John Uecker, who recently donated the wreath that was placed on Tennessee Williams’ coffin during his funeral; and Dr. John Gronbeck-Tedesco, 2010 Mississippi University for Women scholars panel, Tennessee Williams tribute. Sitting among them is tribute committee chairwoman Brenda Caradine. Photo by: Kelly Tippett" from http://www.cdispatch.com/lifestyles/article.asp?aid=7802 .

>>>THIS IS THE ONLY PHOTO I've ever been able to find on the internet of John Uecker, THE MAN WHO MURDERED TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.

Jackdawg's comment at the bottom of the below-linked article is EXACTLY right: Tennessee would have been HORRIFIED by the color choice in the "renovation" of this house, which according to him-t-me, had been plain white.

He was ALSO horrified when I planted impatiens in two pots that I placed flanking his front door of his Key West house, commenting to writer Gavin Lambert who stayed there about 10 days over Christmas 1981 to help organize ONLY his manuscript of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE (See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Masks_Outrageous_and_Austere ), that it made it look like a couple of "old queens" lived there.

Tennessee OFTEN commented that he wanted his house to COLLAPSE the moment he died. See in my book for more details about that: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ .

>>> JUST FOUND: Proof positive that my book (contracted by Amazon.com to be sold in Kindle edition in 7 - 9 foreign countries now as well as the US has been SUPPRESSED by Amazon in the foreign countries!!! I will get to that in the NEXT blog post.

Read more of this article about the house in Columbus where Tennessee was born, it's renovation, the presentation of "The Cross", and John Uecker's presentation of the Wreath: http://www.cdispatch.com/lifestyles/article.asp?aid=7802#ixzz1ooLe4EPQ


* * *


>>> Standing in Uecker's third-floor, walk-up apartment on 88th Street in Manhattan in late November 2009, I stared as Uecker, who was even then ravaged by his own long-term fight with AIDS and the poisonous medications he takes to fight it -- his filthy cramped quarters piled high in dirty dishes-- FOUR computers running to get out his "propaganda," I listened INTENTLY as John told me he was COMPLETELY aligned with the evil Maria St. Just -- and often felt that he channelled her.

And Uecker thought that because he'd salvaged the poet's wreath that had lain atop Tennessee Williams' closed casket through the viewing at Frank Campbell's Funeral Home, funeral, and then snatched it before burial when others had intended for it to remain with the body, that he had somehow "saved the day" importantly -- BUT HAD NO REMORSE FOR THE MURDER.

Later, I was back at Uecker's apartment when Brenda Caradine (corrected) showed up, fresh off the plane from Columbus, MS to attend the Tennessee Williams' investiture in the Poet's Corner of Cathedral John the Divine and to see the wreath John promised to deliver to her and the house -- if they had a showy ceremony over it.

Thomas Keith (former editor of Tennessee's books for new Directions Press), who had connected me with the help of Sean Hannity's friend Christal Presley in Atlanta where I still lived with Don Weise of Alyson Books (whom I suspected heavily -- but did not yet know -- NEVER INTENDED TO PUBLISH MY BOOK) had told me repeatedly that there would only be six to eight RESERVED seats at the ceremony, and that I, sort of as if I were Tennessee's widow, would get one and Uecker another, had ONCE AGAIN LIED TO ME.

In fact, several hundred seats had been reserved, and John and I place in the VERY LAST ROW. Vanessa Redgrave had INSISTED on bringing 50 guests because she knew it was a dog-and-pony show for those who had conspired to murder Tennessee. (In fact, it was at this time that John Uecker told me he had ridden with Thomas Keith to the most previous Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival, which was when Thomas had intimated -- which he repeated to me -- that he had ABSOLUTE CONTROL of what John Lahr, theater critic of THE NEW YORKER wrote because Lahr was a "closet case fag." I do NOT believe that he succeeded, given what Lahr wrote in the magazine right after Maria St. Just died in 1994 -- or Lahr's long email conversations with me or his kind review of my book.

It was here that I heard the Director of the Sewanee Writers' Conference, Wyatt Prunty, read the incredible poem from THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA like it was a spread sheet. Later, one of my FAVORITE writers, Randall Kenan -- not only teaching at UNC Chapel Hill but on the faculty of Sewanee Writer's Conference for nine years now, and probably descended from slaves owned by my relatives (See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Kenan ), confirmed to me that the people in charge of that Conference "don't know a thing about literature."


>>> OTHER ODD THINGS THAT NIGHT:

1. The guest list included many luminaries, including Eli Wallach & Anne Jackson, Vanessa Redgrave, Marian Seldes, John Guare, Olympia Dukakis, John Patrick Shanley, Gregory Mosher, Sylvia Miles, William Jay Smith, Lenya Rideout, Jeremy Lawrence, Wyatt Prunty, David Kaplan, Thomas Keith, Mitch Douglas (see: http://www.stjohndivine.org/TWilliams.html ), as well as Williams scholar Anette Sadick (whom Uecker claimed to me stole much of his scholarship and published it as her own). I met Annette there and loved her, but she snubs me since.

2. Also there and who snub me now were John Patrick Shanley (author who wrote the move DOUBT), who spoke MOST passionately, David Kaplan who runs the Provincetown Festival, Mitch Douglas who had been Tennessee's agent at one time and I'd met while working for TW, Marian Seldes whom I'd first met and had breakfast alone with (after Thomas Keith introduced us) at her first New Orleans Festival appearance. She seemed drugged at the Cathedral event. And Jon Hansen of http://hansenpublishing.com/ , which publishes many titles about Tennessee Williams.

In fact, after Alyson Books cancelled my contract to publish WALKING ON GLASS, I approached Jon Hansen since it seemed such a natural for him to publish it -- and considering all the RAVE REVIEWS I had already garnered: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/professional-reviews-of-walking-on.html , but he declined, claiming he couldn't take on another project, DESPITE knowing the manuscript HAD BEEN COMPLETELY EDITED AND READIED FOR THE TYPESETTER by me, Don Weise, and Thomas Keith (it still also contained the LIES about Tennessee that Thomas had FORCED me to include).

3. I later contacted Hansen author of several books John DiLeo (see: http://hansenpublishing.com/authors-hansen-publishing/john-dileo/ ), and he provided me with a description of the actual Poet's Stone that was unveiled two days later, after I had returned to Georgia, and is in my book now.

DiLeo had been one of the FIRST "celebrities to sign on to the 100th Birthday Celebration for Tennessee Williams I later sought to mount in Puerto Vallarta and Mismaloya, Mexico -- site of the filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, and scheduled so it would NOT conflict with the New Orleans Festival where my OWN participation on TWO panels was RUDELY cancelled by Director Paul J. Willis as soon as my book's publication was cancelled (and he'd ALREADY told me he would not pay me an honorarium or for my hotel or flight -- although that did NOT stop me from agreeing to participate).

DiLeo, apparently pressured by either Thomas Keith or his publisher, soon cancelled on ME, after he agreed to speak in Puerto Vallarta. And I had to cancel the who shebang anyway, eventually, because Drug Mafia in Colima and Puerto Vallarta had tricked or stolen all my wealth so I could NOT get the Permanent Visa needed to remain in Mexico, the mayor, "Chava" Gonzalez (a puppet of his Drug Mafia family) had REFUSED FOUR TIMES to meet with me or support the project DESPITE its benefits for his city.

I had lined up the THREE major theaters, La Palapa restaurant -- and virtually ALL the restaurants on the island in the river in the center of Old Town -- as well as some restaurants in Mismaloya!!!

But I was poisoned there three times, beaten by Drug Mafia severely three times, held hostage in a crack house for a month -- but eventually got out and back to the states, then settling first in Raleigh, NC, then later Wilmington -- where the local District Attorney Ben David, two District Court Judges, the Police Chief (ALL controlling the regional Heroin and Cocaine trafficking) -- pick up and jailed me five times on SEVEN false charges and TWO false mental Hospital commitments.

I go to court tomorrow on one of them, and they have a recommendation based in TOTALLY FALSE LOGIC from a Dr. Carrie Menke to commit me to the GULAG mental hospital in NC (Cherry, in Goldsboro) with the recommendation that I be FORCE intramuscularly injected with psychoactive drugs until I am mentally able to appear in court!!! (see the documentation of all of this in blog posts filed over the past couple of weeks).

4. My brother, Michael William Kenan did NOT admit to me until many months later, that he had secretly driven up from Bryn Mawr, PA and was in the back of the audience that night in the Cathedral, claiming he wanted to see how it went.

>>> WHY didn't MY OWN BROTHER identify himself and WHY did it take him so long to admit that???

>>> JUST IN AT 1:14 PM as I went to email this to my list!!!:

My brother Mike called (someone had hacked this computer and was watching what I've been writing IN REAL TIME), to tell me that he had shown up to support me that night and had left not being part of that world and knowing I needed to connect with those people.

When I asked him why it had taken so many months back then to tell me of his presence, he replied, "It's complicated," and would say NO MORE -- except that he then launched into pleas that I LEAVE MY MOTHER ALONE.

I told him in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that JUST as I've told her repeatedly over many months, I am going to have her and he "SWASTIKA PEOPLE" tried transparently for HIGH TREASON and then hung on "the noose" if found guilty -- with the intention also that I will "spit on her grave."

I do NOT feel this way about my father or sister Jane.

I submit that he was working with my mother's people -- allied to the Republican Party, the Episcopal Church (who had STOLEN Tennessee Williams' estate from Harvard by illegally overturning the codicil to TW's will that Jackie Kennedy Onassis had suggested the night of January 11, 1982 at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party -- and where I promised I would GET HER REVENGE, eventually, after she told us how the FBI had murdered her husband, RFK, and Martin Luther King, Jr.

 -- and PLANNED TO MURDER TENNESSEE WILLIAMS TOO!!!

Now, am I a lucky boy or not to NOT ONLY have SURVIVED all of that -- but gone on to PROVE IT ALL IN COURTS OF LAW -- SOON???


I was VERY naive still when I added the comment, and Dr. Larry Myers, known chiefly for his RIDICULOUS play TWITTER THEATER, although he wrote me an honest review of WALKING ON GLASS like the others, PROVED later to be working with the other conspirators, and snubbed me SEVERELY later on several occassions.

Next blog post coming soon . . .

Scott


Tennessee Williams' funeral wreath

.

No comments: