Saturday, April 7, 2012

NOW Are You FINALLY Getting WHO I AM??? (Not Jesus!!!)



>>> THIS JUST IN, 8:05 PM:

A BLACK GUY I'D NEVER SEEN BEFORE SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR A FEW MINUTES AGO WANTING TO HAVE SEX. HE TRIED TO LEAVE WHAT LOOKED LIKE A ROCK OF POWDER MATERIAL IN MY ROOM AS HE WENT TO GET "SOMETHING ELSE" -- STRANGELY AS A SHOW OF "TRUST" THAT HE WAS COMING BACK TO HAVE SEX SHORTLY. I MADE HIM GET THAT CRAP OUT OF MY ROOM -- EVEN TAKING IT OFF THE TABLE HE PLACED IT ON INSISTING HE LEAVE IT HERE. HE DID TAKE IT WITH HIM -- BUT ONLY AFTER I ABSOLUTELY INSISTED (strange since he said it was worth $40.00 and we had never seen each other before).

NEXT, HE LEFT AND ONE MINUTE LATER, ROBBIE TRAHAN CALLED TO AKS (funny honest typo!!!) ME IF I WAS BUSY (WANTING TO VERIFY THE GUY WAS HERE WITH ILLEGAL DRUGS SO BEN DAVID AND CORRUPT COPS COULD BUST ME)!!! 

WHEN I TOLD HIM I HAD A FEW MINUTES TO TALK AS I WAS TAKING "A BREAK FROM WRITING", HE SAID "I'LL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK." 

OF COURSE ROBBIE, WORKING AGAIN WITH BEN DAVID AND THE WILMINGTON CORRUPT COPS, NEVER CALLED BACK AND NEVER INTENDED TO -- KNOWING THE PLOT HAD BEEN FOILED BY YOURS TRULY.

HA!!!

I'M GOING TO MAKE SO MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHEN I SUE THE SHIT OUT OF ALL OF THEM!!!


* * *


Oh God -- that is SOOOOOOO much worse than I had feared. Although many Williams people had warned me that Sewanee DELIBERATELY contracted talentless hacks (like they did with the film THE LOSS OF A TEARDROP DIAMOND -- no offense to Ellyn Burstyn or Mamie Gummar, who was conceived just MONTHS after I partied with her parents, Meryl Streep and Don Gummar on several occasions as detailed in my memoir, available here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .

I really should tell you that Amazon (just now) is NOT available to me AT ALL today (although the rest of the internet is) -- CONTINUING HARASSMENT BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY/FOX NEWS HACKERS, whether I use Firefox OR Internet Explorer!!!

When-oh-WHEN will those HACKS give up??? -- and WHY doesn't the Obama Administration CALL THEM OUT??? They are ALREADY arresting HUNDREDS of Murdock's employees in Merry Old England in the hacking scandal there -- which will prove to be MUCH LARGER here in the United States.

GOOD NEWS: Amazon has FINALLY stopped suppressing my book, and I've even gotten reports of them RECOMMENDING IT FINALLY. It has CLIMBED in the last week from #44 to #4 in the category "Theater History and Criticism" (Kindle). SALES ARE PICKING UP!!!


Back to MASKS: I really thought the Dramaturg (at least) was quite cool -- and PROBABLY he had the best intentions. We ALL DO have good intentions -- but I fear that most "straight" guys know in their hearts the lies and deceipt of their couplings with women (I'm NOT saying some aren't perfectly honest -- but those in the Arts World live in an atmosphere of "allowing" so they are the UGLIEST in DEED, witness the ABSOLUTE DENIAL of one of the BEST films ever made, THE AVIATOR, of Howard Hughes' homosexual life. He was so ACTIVE, yet it is not there or even HINTED at in the film.

I dare say that I will next UNMASK the Hollywood and Broadway HYPOCRITES -- if anything. I'm bored with the Trash of Wilmington, NC -- and as I go forward in SUING so many of them, I should probably shut up. And the TOP REPUBLICANS are NOT likely to face the charges I accurately level -- but just in the last two days, George W. Bush was recognized on HuffPost as LEGALLY (the smoking-gun documents having come to light this week) NOW BEING AN INTERNATIONAL WAR-CRIMES COMMITTER, like Dick Cheney -- which is EXACTLY WHY MUCH of the press reported half a year ago they had BOTH cancelled trips abroad, knowing they would be arrested on foreign soil IMMEDIATELY and tried in the Hague for WAR CRIMES. They have for half a year now lived under virtual HOUSE ARREST (country arrest).

As to HuffPost, mostly, I LOVE them -- despite my ongoing feud with the TRAITOR, Jimmy Soni who MUST be an AOL plant working for the Republicans but does so feigning very well a progressive stance so he can UNDERCUT anything KENAN -- like Bank of America.

I've ALMOST got Jimmy Soni kicked OFF the Board at KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke -- and next will be Rev. Joseph S. Harvard at First Presbyterian Durham -- who ALSO sits on the KENAN Board. From all indications -- including an email Dr. Harvard sent me a month or so ago telling me (in "Christian" euphemisms) that I could GO TO HELL and he would NOT consider -- and separately the top hierarchy of the Presbyterian Church USA, perhaps the most LIBERAL of mainstream Protestant churches joined him in this as well -- my factual allegation that Dr. Ernie Thompson with at least Dr. Jim Holderness of First Prez here in Wilmington DELIBERATELY HIDE Ben David's heroin and cocaine trafficking behind the Presbyterian Church.

The shock of it is NOT ONLY that it is apparently the ENTIRE denomination that is complicit (the hierarchy, anyway -- I do not necessarily judge the membership) -- like the ENTIRE hierarchy of the Episcopal Church, but they to a FAR HIGHER degree of culpability -- and the Catholic Church being perhaps the worst (the Papists, that is).

But back to my point: The Kenan Family traces its bloodline person-by-person(!!!) back to Charles Martel (686 - 741 C.E.), "a brilliant general, he is considered to be a founding figure of the Middle Ages, often credited with a seminal role in the development of feudalism and knighthood, and laying the groundwork for the Carolingian Empire.[8][9] He was also the father of Pepin the Short and grandfather of Charlemagne." See for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Martel , THROUGH Charlemagne and his son Pepin, first King of Italy (that title is used in Kenan geneologies, although NOT in Wikipedia where Emmanuel II is listed as the first king of a UNITED Italy in the mid-1800s).

The Kenan bloodline snakes its way through a number of de Clares (TWO of whom were MAGNA CARTA SURETIES (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta ) -- Barons charged with ENFORCING the Magna Carta 1215 C.E. against the King of England -- the very DOCUMENT that became the SEED for what we now call the DEMOCRATIC FORM OF GOVERNMENT.

From there, the bloodline crosses to Scotland, the first monarch in the direct Kenan bloodline being Robert I (1274 - 1329) aka "Robert the Bruce." From there, the first four of nine Stuart Monarchs.

"The (Stuart) dynasty inherited further territory by the 17th century which covered the entire British Isles, including the Kingdom of England and Kingdom of Ireland, also upholding a claim to the Kingdom of France. In total, nine Stewart monarchs ruled just Scotland from 1371 until 1603. After this there was a Union of the Crowns under James VI & I who had become the senior genealogical claimant to all of the holdings of the extinct House of Tudor. Thus there were six Stuart monarchs who ruled both England and Scotland as well as Ireland (although the Stuart era was interrupted by an interregnum lasting from 1649–1660, as a result of the English Civil War). Additionally, at the foundation of the Kingdom of Great Britain after the Acts of Union, which politically united England and Scotland, the first monarch was Anne of Great Britain. After her death, all the holdings passed to the House of Hanover." (from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Stuart ).

>>> MY POINT BEING THAT THE KENAN PROGENITORS (THE STUART MONARCHS), LEGITIMIZED THE CHURCH OF SCOTLAND -- KNOWN IN THE AMERICAS AS THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. You SEE why we find it so SHOCKING that PRESBYTERIANS HAVE GONE SO FAR TO HELL THAT THEY PROTECT WILMINGTON, NC's HEROIN AND COCAINE TRAFFICKING.

The Wealthiest branch of the Kenan Family went Episcopalian GENERATIONS AGO, but given what I've proven about THAT Church's THEFT of TENNESSEE WILLIAMS' ESTATE (after ALSO being complicit in his MURDER), I don't think ANY Christian Church is GODLY any more -- although that is NOT TRUE for FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH (the one of three 1st-Baptist-named congregations in Wilmington that is right by Kenan Fountain at 5th & Market), or NORTHSIDE BAPTIST CHURCH, which my cousin Judy attends. Both congregations are GOD-LOVING and NON-JUDGMENTAL!!!

And remember too, that when the "godless" Jane Fonda went religious (causing her husband Ted Turner to divorce her), she joined the BAPTIST CHURCH.


Incidentally, the GERMAN "House of Hanover" British monarchs were succeeded by ANOTHER German house, the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, which due to anti-German sentiment during WWI, changed its name (but not bloodline) to the more English-sounding House of Windsor -- which CONTINUES to rule, under the KENAN-progenitor-influenced MAGNA CARTA, OTHER form of representative government called PARLIAMENTARIAN GOVERNMENT.

In any case, you can see how the Kenans tended to marry first cousins (like my grandparents who were actually rather wealthy before the GREAT DEPRESSION, I've only recently learned -- just like I also recently learned that my Aunt Melba Kenan Herring (mother of Nell Smith who sings in the choir at First Presbyterian) was quite the active Lesbian -- after her young husband died.

Kenans DO tend to be gay, and those who aren't/weren't often married first cousins. Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham's sister, Sarah Graham Kenan married HER first cousin Graham -- and didn't even have to change her last name!!! (and what's with all the Grahams, anyway???) My 6' 8" cousin Graham Harlee was born of almost TINY parents -- and my father was well known to drink and carry on with his soon-to-be sister-in-law Virginia Mintz, probably knocked her up producing Graham -- but Aunt Virginia knew better than to marry a man who was predominately homosexual, so she captured my Uncle Rufus Harlee Kenan in matrimony before bearing my father's first GIANT son.

"Uncle Harlee", as he was called was distinctly boring, unlike my spirited Aunt Virginia, who (after some "family secrets" got out through my then-still-seriously-drinking father at about the time my half-brother Graham's son was killed in a most unfortunate convenience store robbery (he being an accomplice), declared publicly and REPEATEDLY that she carried a gun in her purse and intended to shoot my father dead if she ever ran across him again!!!

We lived under this threat of violence until Aunt Virginia's death some years ago -- and frankly, the whole thing had driven her back to drinking very heavily, so we knew she was in no danger of aiming her gun worth a damn. Harlee and Virginia's one "legitimate" child, Marilyn (short of stature like her parents), after graduating William and Mary (a school my brother Mike could not abide and promptly transferred out of to U. of RI), married twice and many years ago moved to Canada, where she remains -- away from all the drama.

WELL, I've certainly gotten off track again -- and my siblings will be shocked to learn YET ANOTHER true tale of what is behind our "peculiar upbringing" -- my mother's NAZI connection only being the "Crowning Jewel."

If I was ever deliberately going anywhere with this email, I'll remember it later -- and start anew without Family Bloodlines, etc. (I'm as BAD as Dear Old Aunt Pitty-Pat from Ms. Mitchell's novel -- please pass the wine!!!)

OH!!! One final note: Although my own line seems mostly records-lost between about 1730 arrival of William (brother of Thomas and Felix Kenan who all arrived in Wilmington in the 1730s) until the end of that century, between the naming custom of the Kenans and their propensity to marry cousins, its actually likely that I DO have the "Royal Blood" that came via Thomas's wife Elizabeth Johnston(e), daughter of the Royal Governor of North Carolina -- and it is NOT the blood that matters at all, but rather the SPIRITUAL VALUES, that are passed in families.

Amen.

Scott

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM, A SNEAKY THEATER CRITIC (whom I had NO IDEA read this blog!!!) wrote:



I was surprised that you're remaining there. You've degraded it as a vice den, fingered a guilty employee, been arrested there, yet the Indian manager is friendly, wants to keep you there, jokes about the employee's shakiness. Maybe the occupancy rate is subpar, so he values your weekly renewals. Maybe he's doing law enforcement an obligatory favor in keeping an eye on you, and enabling monitoring of and interfering with your WiFi transmissions. Each time you relocate, your Wilmington enemies have to redo the setup all over again.
Last night I attended preview #2 of Masks. It was an irritating evening, from finding the goddamn obscure theater, to buying a ticket for cash, to reaching my seat (which made my assbones ache), to 2 hr 45 min of play with a 15 min intermission, to finding the mens room, to the persistent diffusion of my focus in this cramped venue and the immersive tech-jolting staging, to the surreal etherization numbing any disposition toward believability, emotion, or catharsis.
Early on, a few production-friendly audience members tried to laugh or show positive response, but these isolates did not long persist. Sure, all production participants have achieved a firm grip on the show over the months and weeks--and the thing works when you've assimilated all these details. But I and many other attendees were caught in a flash flood of details--some half heard, undramatized, in one ear/eye and out the other. Oh, if only the script were in print so I could have oriented myself beforehand !
I expect to submit some kind of review to you, in spite of my befuddlement and shallow retentiveness. Maybe, as you said recently of a relative, I was just experiencing a post-flu brain-fart. 




“The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

.

No comments: