Monday, April 16, 2012

RED STAR MEDIA EXPOSED!!!

>>> SECOND RESPONSE TO A REPUBLICAN TRAITOR!!!:

BUT FIRST SOME NEWS:

1. PayPal today (for the second time in 10 days) REFUSED to transfer a relatively small donation to my Bank of America checking account, claiming that NEITHER MY PHONE NUMBER NOR MY ACCOUNT WERE CONFIRMED!!!

This despite the fact that I have used BOTH many times before with no problem from PayPal before -- except that ONE, about ten days ago. ADDITIONALLY, they INSISTED (like the last time) that I had to have an installed, confirmed land-line phone before they could transfer the small amount.

Well, I contacted them and CUT THEM A NEW ASSHOLE!!! And in a recorded phone call which the VERY NICE rep PROMISED she would PERSONALLY SEE that the CEO and the owner of PayPal -- WHOM SHE TOO knew IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTORS TO REPUBLICAN PARTY SUPER PACS  -- would listen to MY POLITICAL STORY in TOTO (or what of it I could cram into ten minutes)!!!

My funds DID finally transfer.

2. IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE -- my former boss and mentor Mr. Tennessee Williams' last play that I was his assistant while he worked on it most intensely, and I am supposedly represented rather prominently (if mostly silently) as the character Mac -- opened tonight in New York City.

My NYC moles report that NONE of the press like it AT ALL (this might be an exaggeration), but my heart is half broken -- I having long ago realized that Sewanee DELIBERATELY hired producers who would SABOTAGE it in deference to their REPUBLICAN PARTY/FOX NEWS BOSSES. I don't know if they hired inept Dramaturg and Director -- or just well-meaning and untalented ones.

THAT SAID, I know the CAST gave it their ABSOLUTE BEST -- and THAT is what breaks my heart -- that they were pawns in Sewanee's CONTINUING CAMPAIGN to trivialize Tennessee Williams later work and make it unnaturally unpalatable, while reducing the homosexual content of the EARLIER BLOCKBUSTERS and nixing the BETTER talents' attempts at new productions, while PROMOTING GIMMICKY PRODUCTIONS LIKE AN ALL-BLACK CAST OF CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF.

May they all GO TO HELL -- OR FEDERAL PRISON -- whichever comes first!!!

I be on it with Harvard University Lawyers (and recently-reformed aspects of the FBI).

* * *

>>> NOW THE JUICY EMAIL!!!:

Jimmy,

If I remember my internet research correctly, you have addresses in New York state, Wilmington, and Leland, NC -- so please tell the WHOLE truth in the future. You gave money to at least one political campaign here (which I assume you did legally), and that is how I got your email address. I have moles in several local political organizations.

Not being me, you have NO WAY of knowing HOW I got your or anyone else's email address -- unless you ALSO hack my computer, like Han Hills of www.Wilmingtonweb.com and Patrick Stansbury (my former employer of 18 years who -- partnered with GA Republican Congressman John Linder and Democrat District Attorney Ben David of Wilmington via Patrick's now-dying-of-cancer employee Lee Gosney who ADMITTED HIS CONNECTIONS TO BEN DAVID AND MY PARENTS AS HE TRAVELED THE COUNTRY AS A FAKE ALCOHOL AND DRUG COUNSELOR BUT ACTUALLY CONNECTED REPUBLICANS LIKE SEN. GOOLSBY (HERE) WITH THE ILLEGAL DRUGS PATRICK WAS IN CHARGE OF BRINGING IN AND COORDINATING ON US AIR FORCE PLANES WHICH ALL MY CO-WORKERS AT PENTAGON PUBLISHING ADMIT COME OR CAME PRIMARILY THROUGH MAXWELL AFB, CO-ORDINATED BY THE SON OF THE GENERAL IN CHARGE OF THE US AIR WAR COLLEGE -- A LEGAL CLIENT OF PENTAGON PUBLISHING.

I have emails from Lee confirming that Congressman Linder is IN CHARGE of this operation (in the mid-1990s I witnessed large amounts of cash passing each Friday between Patrick Stansbury and Cong. Linder in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA where we then met to get weekly commission checks for our ad sales -- that part of Pentagon Publishing's business being legitimate.

When Patrick knew I knew too much he fired me without cause and tried to intimidate me, telling me I had NO OPTION (after falsely claiming I had lost all my friends) EXCEPT TO COMMIT SUICIDE -- WHICH HE SUGGESTED I DO IMMEDIATELY.

Then, twenty minutes later, cops showed up at my door to commit me to a mental hospital after an out-of-state woman called to say I was in IMMEDIATE danger of committing suicide. I soon had them laughing with me at that possibility. And it took about 18 months to finally get my sister Jane Kenan of Pine Drive in Raleigh to admit that although she had had no contact whatsoever with me in over a week and had no reason to think I would do that except that Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_|_Main.html , who had been my part-time roommate for 12 years until I had caught him a couple of weeks before that changing my security controls on my computer's firewall from his own computer and via the WiFi in my house two weeks before this incident of my firing by Patrick, and he IMMEDIATELY moved out of my house at 903 Second Street in Stone Mountain, GA IN A PANIC -- so I HAD HAD NO RECENT CONTACT WITH HIM EITHER!!!

But you see, Christal (spelled that way because she is so "Christ-like", her mother once explained to me)  Presley (who worked and works for Atlanta Public Schools as a MENTOR-TEACHER, but RARELY bothers going to work), who had been the person I'd THOUGHT for two years was my confidant, I had the night before realized she was NOT INNOCENTLY Sean Hannity of Fox News' wife's (Jill Rhoades Hannity) best friend since they went to college together.

Christal had made the connection that got me the contract with Don Weise (then Publisher at Alyson Books -- now of http://www.magnusbooks.com/ ) in conjunction with long-time Tennessee Williams book editor for New Directions Press (now fired), Thomas Keith, who when hired by Don Weise to edit my Tennessee Williams memoir forced me to change some facts and add lies that would have HARMED Tennessee Williams' legacy. (I pulled them out or corrected them before publishing it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ ). and THERE it's been suppressed by Amazon or internet hackers -- I'm not yet certain which.

And that was the night before Patrick Stansbury fired me that I first confronted Christal Presley that SHE AND SEAN HANNITY OF FOX NEWS had screwed me. Twenty minutes later, American Express called and even though I had NOT had a single late payment or other problem handling my credit with ANY company -- reporting or not -- (since 1990 and it was then 2010, and I still had that job where I made very good money, commission only), they cut my credit limit on my AMEX card by $20,000.00 (TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS), leaving me with only $243.00 in available credit, and this happened by robo-call after 10:00 PM (TEN POST MERIDIAN) on a Sunday night -- when in Georgia, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO SO!!!

They just wanted me to know that they were CONNECTED TO THE TOP REPUBLICAN GREED-BOTS and that my ass was grass. Of course Patrick Stansbury KNEW every bit of this when he called and emailed and me to fire me the next morning -- which is why he CONFIDENTLY thought he could unnerve me enough to -- with Christal and Sean Hannity of Fox News coordinating the attack -- commit me to a mental hospital. After the Christal/American Express thing the previous night, as soon as Patrick saw from the computer command center in his basement that I was on my computer (about 5:30 AM), he began his email attack!!!

The ENTIRE email I STILL POSSESS in hard-copy, and will soon publish on this blog (assuming Ben David and the CRACK-SMOKING Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Vangelous do NOT jail, commit, or murder me in the meantime).

Later through clever internet sleuthing, I found a secret internet network (it's that common one that people are always using for legitimate networking -- usually -- I'm just blanking on its name now, but I think it is two words beginning with "IN"), which included ONLY Christal Presley, Patrick Stansbury, Jill Rhoades Hannity, my literary agent Cindy Zigmund of http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/ , Allen Rosen, and my sister Jane Kenan.

See Patrick's list of clients here -- the list has shrunk some since I began reporting these facts which I can testify to in a Court of Law: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html .

And then THIS attempt to commit me to a mental hospital was only the FIRST OF FIVE IN RAPID SUCCESSION!!! The next-to-the-LAST one included FOUR instead of TWO burly cops and a shrink nurse, who after an HOUR's discussion (two of the cops left after the first twenty minutes when it became apparent that I was NOT sufficiently unnerved to resist), and then the shrink nurse told me in front of the REMAINING two cops that she COULD NOT NOT COMMIT ME IF SHE WAS FORCED BY HER BOSS TO COME OUT ONCE AGAIN -- DUE TO THE POLITICS OF THE SITUATION!!! !!! !!!

The FINAL attempt was by phone call, only, when the idiot woman who called me said she was calling "on behalf the Republican Party" -- and then QUICKLY CORRECTED HERSELF to explain that she worked for the PRIVATE COMPANY HIRED BY THE STATE OF GEORGIA to evaluate and commit people if necessary -- and she had a few questions about my mental state which un-named people had complained to her about.

But her blunder had unnerved HER, and she seemed embarrassed as she questioned me and unable to finish the call fast enough.

Really.

You see, after the Republicans got control of Georgia Government, they FIRED the state employees who were bound by rules, ethics, and oversight, and "privatized" mental health services, giving the contracts to companies they owned who would DO THEIR NAZI BIDDING!!!

Later, Amy Fortenberry -- who told me many times she was on temp leave from her position (she still is on leave from it -- I spoke to her father a month ago), as the Director of an oddly-named company that Amy claims uses their staff of twenty lawyers to ATTACK IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE anyone who says anything bad (in an effective way) against Wal-Mart Corporation -- invited me out as her treat to a trendy-not-frequented-by-
Mexicans Mexican Restaurant on Hugh Howell Rd. in Tucker, GA, where she INSISTED I order tamales. After I DID THAT, she went into the kitchen for TWENTY MINUTES claiming she liked to oversee their cooking as tamales were one of her specialties.

I could only eat one of the two enormous tamales, but later ate the other. I soon was in the throws of poisoning which was SO SEVERE I stood in the cold shower for 45 minutes desperately hanging onto the shower rod and knowing if I lost consciousness, I would NEVER regain it -- I had already puked and shit my guts out -- which continued in "dry" heaves and shit-spasms throughout that shower.

It took eight days for my urine to return to normal color.

Long-time readers of this blog will remember that I had not long before that met a woman (sorry, blanking on her name -- but it is deep in this blog), who was retired and sits on the Board of a major service organization in NYC for retired US service-members. She had "deliberately" met me in Neiman Marcus in Atlanta and included me in her book discussion group of VERY ACCOMPLISHED individuals for two months. A highly-decorated Vietnam War veteran before retiring, she had been General Colin Powell's Chief Protocol (security) Officer, and HAD IN FACT sat in with and advised the General and his wife Alma when Gen. Powell eventually decided NOT to run for President in the 2008 election.

She was informally in charge of my personal security in Georgia, and when I made a rather not-strong-for-Scott anti-Republican Party comment as the dozen or so of us ate dinner at her table after the literary discussion -- which had included a presentation by me on Tennessee Williams which had been VERY WELL RECEIVED -- one member (an Army General, active) JUMPED UP from the table, said I had NO RIGHT to say such a thing "on private property", and got louder and louder haranguing me about how we were on PRIVATE PROPERTY SO I HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY SUCH A THING!!!

He COMPLETELY missed that it was not HIS private property and our hostess had had no problem with what I'd said (it had been all but innocuous, although I don't remember the subject other than it was against the Republican Party, mildly). He became so enraged as I only countered that I didn't see what its being private property, per se -- without the owner having forbidden such speech -- had to do with ANYTHING, that he drew up his fists threatening to take me down, and chased me into the next room.

The hostess (the retired security officer for Gen. Powell) ran out between us, talked him down, and then firmly but nicely ushered me out of the house and told me that the United States Government could NO LONGER KEEP ME ALIVE IN THIS COUNTRY AND IF I HOPED TO LIVE, I'D NEED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE COUNTRY. She expressed deep regret for our Government's failure, and her inability to effectively protect me.

And THAT is why I fled to Puerto Vallarta at my earliest convenience.

So YES, Mr. Jimmy Marcus, I TOO AM "ANNOYED" -- but perhaps a tad more than you. I will NOT delete you from my email list -- NOR WILL I DELETE ANYONE ELSE!!!

And I am VERY glad that the man I met from the NEW YORK TIMES yesterday at the Azalea festival CONFIRMED that the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS had a policy (while owned by the NYTimes) of running feature articles on local businesses that were merely DRUG FRONTS for Ben David's and Sen. Goolsby's operation here. He ALSO said that the NYTimes had BOUGHT out Carlos Salim (called Carlos Slim) -- but so recently he doubted the check had yet cleared -- the richest man in the world who is Mexico's top NARCO-TRAFFICKER in partnership with the CIA and the Fox News Republican Party, and had caused me MUCH difficulty when I lived in Mexico -- even getting the son of Colombia's TOP cocaine trafficker (his fake Mexican ID showed the name Fernando Merino) to trick me into joining the CIA via a contract with Fernando and his narco-trafficking MEXICAN godfather -- a top international engineer who has 23 houses around the world, including the ranch in Mezcales near Puerto Vallarta where Fernando MURDERED my cat Francine Fishpaw in an attempt to terrorize me.

(The employee of the NEW YORK TIMES also added that although the Star News has been sold to a different company, it retained its employees -- MANY of whom get lots of drug profits, so -- of course -- STILL cannot be trusted to write the Truth about Wilmington or the local corruption that is some of THE WORST IN THE WORLD!!!)

You might recall how the Chunnel (tunnel between France and England) was shut down for repairs for a while a couple of years ago. Fernando bragged to me that his godfather the engineer (same guy who Fernando also claimed engineered the new road and defective bridge that connects Puerto Vallarta to San Sebastian del Oeste, and had STOLEN from others the vast track to land they intended me to sell to celebrities in the United States) had actually BOOBY-TRAPPED the Chunnel so that when the CIA needed to manufacture another "TERRORIST ATTACK" he could simply COLLAPSE the thing from afar.

I searched the house while Fernando slept, looking for a face picture of Fernando's Godfather, but although Fernando (hoping to interest me more) had claimed the guy was gay and Jewish, the two photos I found had him in FULL ARAB DRESS, l wearing a head scarf with the EXACT "stylized barbed-wire" black and white pattern as Yassar Arafat always used to wear. nothing of his face was revealed except that he was white-ish and wore glasses.

Incidentally, Carlos Salim is actually an Arab, transplanted to Mexico. He owns -- among many other things -- virtually ALL land-line and cell phone companies there, as well as nearly all internet access companies in Mexico. THAT IS WHY MY BLOG CANNOT IN RECENT MONTHS BE VIEWED ON THE INTERNET in Mexico!!! (with a VERY occasional exception. Also why I rarely can get a call to or from friends in Mexico).

Enough for now. ALL OF THESE THING HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN MY BLOG -- MOST OF THEM MANY TIMES!!!

Scott David Kenan, reporting!!!

PS: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html !!!

.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:20 PM, James Marcus <jimmymarcus99@yahoo.com> wrote:

Scott, I am not denying your claims. However they are really none of my business. I live in NY and have enough to worry about in my own life. I only ask that you respect civilians wishes when they ask to be deleted from your multiple emails. Someone copied me and may others in an email and that is how you got many emails to reply to. Non of those people did you any harm or wish you any harm. They only want you to respect their wishes to not get unwanted email. I hope you respect someones request to be deleted. That would be the honorable thing to do.


Thanks
James.

No comments: