Friday, May 4, 2012

Benefits Management in Wilmington, NC Compromised by Republicans/CIA Narco-Traffickers???


Benefits Management's office on Wrightsville Avenue as seen from the road (back right corner in the dark).

>>> FORGOT TO MENTION BELOW that I DID leave a message for Jennifer Harjo informing her that I have no intention of returning to waste any more of my time fighting all the charges against me which she and everyone else with a half-lick of sense knows are ENTIRELY FALSE, and I expect that ALL charges will be quietly dropped within a year (as previously agreed with SOMEONE in the D.A.'s office).

Additionally, I told her that I am NOT angry with ANYONE or intending to try to put anyone in jail -- or even tie myself down suing the CRAP out of Wilmington, her Police Department, or the State Court System (or even Dr. Carrie Menke!!!). If Wilmingtonians prefer to continue to support what must be THE MOST CORRUPTED POLITICS AND HYPOCRITICAL GOD-HATING AND GREED-BASED SYSTEM IN AMERICA -- SO THAT THE NARCO-TRAFFICKING THAT EVERYONE IN TOWN PROFITS FROM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (and having no qualms about how many of her own children get addicted) CONTINUES UNFETTERED -- that is YOUR-ALL's business, and no longer mine.

Hey!!! I got a GREAT story out of it AND NO ONE CAN SUE ME FOR LIBEL!!! I will publish it eventually and make a fortune.

MY only regret is that, unlike so MANY men and women I met, I was unable to get District Attorney Ben David to fuck me with his penis (instead of his false charges). ALL say he's DAMN GOOD (especially after snorting cocaine).

And while I'm at it, having WRACKED MY BRAINS FOR MONTHS NOW, the ONLY reason I can find that Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian decided to continue to let Ben hide his narco-trafficking behind his new deaconship at First Prez is because the two of them have had sex.

I just see no evidence that Ernie (or the congregation) is profiting financially from this. And Ernie several times inadvertently let slip that he thought a lot about having sex with me. Ernie is CUTE -- I'll give him THAT -- but he's so WONDER BREAD in his manner.

I just don't DO that fluffy WHITE SHIT!!!

* * *

>>> EMAIL TO A FRIEND:

I got up SOOOOOOO ready to make major headway unpacking, sorting, and setting this apartment up this morning, but for 1.5 hours now have been dealing with the frustrations of trying to communicate with Teri at Benefits Management.

YOU MIGHT THINK (if you are like ME, and HAVE SOME SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND CUSTOMER URGENCY), that given that Teri did NOT receive but ONE of my EIGHT or so emails (and could not find the others in her Trash or Spam files) -- whether sent from Wilmington or Mexico -- and I did finally get a cell phone here and have left her two messages this morning as well as TWICE waited on line for her to get off a call -- but instead of taking my calls, she has sent me to voicemail both times.

Additionally, the main number there says you can leave a message in the general mailbox by dialing 0, but when I do that, it says NO MAILBOX HAS BEEN SET UP!!! I DID just also leave a message for Oli, who had been the first person assigned to me, but Teri took over because Oli was on vacation right after I began with them, and I needed immediate assistance. I THOUGHT this meant that Teri would be rather customer oriented -- and she certainly seemed to be -- UNTIL I LEFT THE COUNTRY!!!

Not only does she acknowledge my political difficulties and the seeming impossibility of my getting emails to her, but doesn't know if she could open a Facebook account (in my experience, Facebook private messages always get through -- and I CAN attach files to them (like scans of bills and receipts).

NO COMPANY I EITHER WORKED FOR OR FOUNDED WOULD ACCEPT THIS LOW LEVEL OF SERVICE OF CUSTOMERS!!!

And Teri has claimed several times that she routinely works with clients in foreign countries -- I'D LIKE TO HEAR WHAT THEY THINK OF BENEFIT MANAGEMENT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

And of course the thing about this is that if I SPOKE with her early today, she could have (assuming she trusts that these are reasonable costs: $400.00 USD car deposit, which could be verified by online checking Mexican regulations on bringing in cars and $77.07 USD to purchase phone and block of minutes) included those costs in today's check run, rather than having to wait over the weekend -- OR UNTIL KINGDOM COME WHEN I CAN EMAIL HER SCANS OF RECEIPTS.

The other alternative would be for me to post my receipts online where anyone can find them. I don't care about privacy, so could do that if I have to.

For now, I will WAIT for a return call until about noon Eastern time before trying to call again. They close early at 2:00 on Fridays.

I am NOT desperate for money at the moment, but I AM desperate about getting RELIABLE lines of communications open -- which seems to concern Teri NOT AT ALL!!!

That said, just like you and nearly everyone else -- reasonable and not-reasonable people alike -- NO ONE WANTS TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM POLITICS SCREWS WITH NOT ONLY MY COMMUNICATIONS, BUT EVEN PAYPAL (until I taught them to respect me), and your Chase Bank (which was too much trouble to straighten out).

I WASTE TONS OF TIME BECAUSE OF EVERYONE ELSE'S NAIVE BELIEFS ABOUT COMPANIES' AND GOVERNMENT'S INTEGRITY AND NO ONE WANTS TO BELIEVE THESE DIFFICULTIES ARE REAL. And then I am proven right and they are proven wrong TIME AND TIME AGAIN -- but THAT DOES NOT GET PEOPLE TO TRUST ME WHEN I POINT OUT THE NEXT IRREGULARITY!!!

I HAVE TO WASTE ALL MY PRECIOUS TIME ONCE AGAIN UNTIL THEY GET IT. I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT I COULD SPIT (OR WORSE).

* * *

>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. I DID confront "Toro" who heads the crack house I was held hostage in for a month in 2010 at 1690 Calle Costa Rico. Actually, confront is not the right word, as although I felt it important to face my fear that he (and/or others in that house) might still seek to harm me once he learned I was here -- but I doubted that would be the case. In fact, he came out practically GROVELLING with apologies and telling me all about the fate of the brothers Albert and Martin -- Albert Guzman is AKA "Baby Azteca", now in a local prison for murdering someone ELSE -- although he SAID he had been ordered by the CIA to murder ME, but I smartly escaped -- as reported many times in my blog.

Albert had been released three or so years ago from a jail in the Los Angeles area AND THE THREE MURDER CHARGES AGAINST HIM AS WELL AS ILLEGAL ENTRY TO AND LIVING IN THE US were DROPPED, so he could be deported (with a CLEAN record) to Puerto Vallarta to protect narco-trafficking HERE for the CIA.

His innocent brother Martin is living under an assumed name in a distant area of Mexico now. I just tried to call Martin's cell and it's been disconnected. I fear he is suffering NEW difficulties since I contacted him and the CIA then found him. He had testified against his brother, and he's been scared of the consequences of that. At least I know how to get back in touch with him through his sister in CA (if SHE hasn't been killed or anything lately!!!).

But Toro still rules the house where he wouldn't stop pestering me until I gave him 200 pesos to buy a couple of rocks of crack. He claims he runs it as a charitable "halfway house" now, and keeps four young guys in the upstairs room that had been mine -- AND CLAIMED HE WOULD SEE THAT I COULD HAVE AS MUCH SEX WITH THEM AS I WANT FOR ONLY THE COST OF SOME FOOD. LOL!!!

I DON'T have interest in sex (under duress or otherwise) for pay and how Toro claims his crack house is a halfway house (and he really seems to believe this) is symptomatic of the repercussions of smoking crack for such a log time. Although I found him quite healthy and DICTATORIAL (he threatened several people who came and went from the house while I was there), he is also even MORE paranoid than before -- with SERIOUS delusions of his SUPERNATURAL POWERS (and that of his seed, if eaten). LOL!!!

Still waiting to hear from Miss Teri. I'll update you later. I'm suspending my attempts to contact her until after noon eastern time. As you can see, I'm copying her in this and will post it as well. POSTING THINGS OFTEN GETS RESULTS!!!

Scott

>>> UPDATE 11:27 CDT: At the very moment I emailed out this blogpost to over 500 recipients, I got a call from Teri at Benefit Management. This near-constant "coincidence" of people responding to my electronic communications IMMEDIATELY in real time -- and with email (like this one) only one second after I hit the SEND button is PROOF TO ME that my adversaries cyberstalk me and directly or indirectly get people to react according to their latest theory of how to best handle me -- or it is COINCIDENCE BEYOND ALL BELIEF!!!

I think Teri and I straightened out some things.

Scott

.

No comments: