Friday, June 15, 2012

NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (Republican) SENT ME A LETTER!!!


This is the result I got in "Images" when I googled "Sen. Thom Goolsby in drag".


>>> EXACT COPY OF THE EMAIL SENT TO ME BY NC STATE SENATOR (REPUBLICAN) THOM GOOLSBY (but first a few comments on issues in it -- and the email itself has changes to formatting and font color for clarity):

1. REMARKABLE that given my MANY confrontation IN PERSON with Sen. Goolsby, his wife, his parents, his Law Office employees -- and his ONCE having forced the District Attorney to jail me the day after I confronted him (through his law office's plate-glass door in front of two key deputies), Thom's THREE TIMES accepting (then soon cancelling) my "Facebook Friendship", that he would even CONSIDER writing me a personal note, IS, I firmly believe, his pathetic effort to "get in good with the Kenans", after realizing HOW VERY POWERFUL I HAVE ACTUALLY BECOME.


LOL!!!


2. I think "restaurant carry"refers to a law allowing concealed weapons in restaurants -- whether by patrons, owners, or employees.

3. "Castle Doctrine" is North-Carolinese for "Stand Your Ground Law".

4. I was unaware that North Carolina had a "state of emergency gun ban" (or what that might actually mean).

5. I've never seen why Thom is so concerned about people being allowed to carry concealed weapons to church services -- perhaps they handle poisonous snakes where he worships?!?!?

Does ANYBODY know???

6. Besides "Kowtowing to a Kenan" (or being so befuddled or drug-addled he didn't know to whom he was writing), Sen. Goolsby hereby PROVES he has very limited reading comprehension skills, which you can more fully understood if you follow the link to the whole blog post he is responding to and/or any others that I provide at the bottom of what "Sen. Sphincter" emailed me.

>>> THE EMAIL:

RE: Some Troubles for the DEMOCRATIC PARTY (few of whom had ANY IDEA!!!) -- But NOW, WHAT TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (any suggestions???)
Inbox
x

Sen. Thom Goolsby Thom.Goolsby@ncleg.net
12:56 PM (22 hours ago)

To: me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from Thom.Goolsby@ncleg.net

Thank you for this contact.  I support restaurant carry, the Castle Doctrine and repeal of the state of emergency gun ban.  


I proposed a new law this session allowing concealed carry on all church property.  Please voice your opinion on gun rights in a poll surrounding this issue.

Thanks again for your time and support of the Second Amendment.  Lawmakers should preserve the right to bear arms when it is threatened and I appreciate your advocacy for individual liberty. 

Senator Thom Goolsby
9th District – New Hanover County


From: Scott Kenan
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:28 PM
To: info@barackobama.com
Subject: Some Troubles for the DEMOCRATIC PARTY (few of whom had ANY IDEA!!!) -- But NOW, WHAT TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (any suggestions???)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The SMOKING GUN That President Obama is Our TOP TRAITOR to the US Constitution??? (YOU decide) 

 >>> THAT ORIGINAL BLOG POST: 

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/smoking-gun-that-president-obama-is-our.html

 

>>> The truth is the truth is the truth, no matter HOW FAR Mr. Obama changes Immigration Law enforcement by Executive Statement to a better reality. (sorry!!)


More on Sen. Sphincter (be sure to read his comments back and forth with me whilst dressed in "email-drag" as a kindly neighborhood Granny). LOL!!!:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .

 

.

No comments: