Saturday, June 16, 2012

Margaret Thatcher, REVISITED!!!







>>> PLEASE SEE, ALSO, WHAT I POSTED TODAY, after learning of Mrs. Thatcher's passing: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/no-chance-of-heaven-going-wobbly-now.html .



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A FRIEND:

I make it a point to burp daily -- for my health (and to show appreciation for food)!!!

TODAY is my birthday -- I'm a BLOOM'S BABY, like Joyce Carol Oates.

I've been so busy, I've been negligent in telling you that I have received three more movies, the iPod, and a male/male T-shirt, THANK YOU!!!

Last night I viewed IRON LADY and must say that if it's an honest depiction (and I FEEL it is), Margaret Thatcher is now my TOP female hero, on a par with Joan of Arc!!! Please read before vomiting:

1. She came out of NOWHERE and with NO CONNECTIONS -- she only saw that things were not right and she feared NOTHING in pursuing the solutions she logically deduced FROM HER OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE were right.

2. Although a Conservative in a time that most conservatives had ALREADY been totally corrupted by hate, greed, etc., she was unaffected by ANY of that in her personal view.

3. That said, she PROBABLY was manipulated by conservatives with evil intent, and her policies allowed evil people to eventually corrupt what she worked to accomplish. Additionally, she did NOT seem to see that this was happening, and to the extent she could not AVOID seeing it, it confused her DEEPLY because she herself was so PURE IN INTENT, so could not allow that OTHER conservatives were not so pure!!!

That would have destroyed her -- and it DID, eventually.

4. She was at least as fearless as me -- and as ARROGANT, also absolutely eschewing (like me), False Modesty.

5. If I through my blogging/emailing/actions have a similar effect -- to some practical degree (without my being elected to office, etc.) on the United States of America (Mexico doesn't NEED my help), I will die ECSTATIC.

In fact that could happen today (but it won't -- LOL!!!)

6. Also, I need to add that being TOTALLY SELF-MOTIVATING, Margaret Thatcher did NOT empathize with those enslaved to cheap ideas of their own neediness -- a KEY place where I differ with her and FULLY RECOGNIZE the importance of a Social Net to sustain those with poor self-esteem, while they are given the opportunity to raise their self-image and prosper through programs of education and PRODUCTIVE WORK (Work-fare???).

Some, of course, have the ambition of demonstrating no good whatsoever -- except as an example for parents to use with their children of WHAT NOT TO BE/DO. HA!!! But this TOO is a good thing.

They'll get what they deserve -- so don't worry about that part.

Yes, 61. I'll get to the catalog after CLEANING UP AROUND HERE, and getting more electronic gifts up and running to FULL POTENTIAL. Also, I'm making my first batch of homemade chicken soup since arriving. After enough of all of these things today, I'll go to the beach for a while.

Scott


On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM, A FRIEND wrote:


Just read your blog. 

One might think your Benefits should be reviewed as possibly fraudulent, and withdrawn, and payback demanded. 

Fortunately you have a history of many years of Lithium medication,  plus recent homelessness and jailing, plus "Doctor" Carrie Menke's well-considered evaluation that you should be committed to the psychiatric hospital and ruthlessly injected with cane toad juice till yr ass is ONE BIG ABSCESS.

When IS yr burpday? Go to Amazon's Big & Tall clothes and select swimwear, shorts (cargo?), or whatever so I can "surprise" U (61?).  


* * *


>>> FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Thatcher defined her own political philosophy, in a major and controversial break with "One Nation Conservatives" like her predecessor Edward Heath,[218] in her statement to Douglas Keay, published in Woman's Own magazine in September 1987:

"I think we have gone through a period when too many children and people have been given to understand "I have a problem, it is the Government's job to cope with it!" or "I have a problem, I will go and get a grant to cope with it!" "I am homeless, the Government must house me!" and so they are casting their problems on society and who is society? There is no such thing!

"There are individual men and women and there are families and no government can do anything except through people and people look to themselves first. It is our duty to look after ourselves and then also to help look after our neighbour and life is a reciprocal business and people have got the entitlements too much in mind without the obligations."[219]




>>> ADDED ON 28 APRIL 2014: I thought I had added info here a year or so ago, and seeing how this posting still today has great popularity, I am obliged to say that in the end, Margaret Thatcher proved herself a COLD, HEARTLESS BITCH, and died lonely and confused as her just compensation for that.


Scott
.

No comments: