Thursday, June 21, 2012

Responding to False Evidence Appearing Real (F.E.A.R.)


Sonny (Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto) of the Colombian Cali Cartel  at his Malecon sales site next to Burro's Bar where his wife Tanya Castro often minds the store while Sonny runs around town selling large bags of marijuana from his "special pack" -- as I have described before. Puerto Vallarta authorities have NOT seen fit to deport or stop Sonny, even though I have warned them REPETEDLY.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???



>>> ADDED AT 5:51 PM CDT: This blog post was emailed to nearly 500 people, but BOUNCED BACK only from ONE: Adrian Mendez. I have now TRIPLE CHECKED and the address I sent it to is CORRECT as on Archi's business card that he gave me, so it MIGHT just be FOX NEWS/CIA email hackers who sent a FALSE READING.

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    contacto@adrianmendez.mx

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No Such User Here (state 13)."


Would someone please be sure Senor Mendez gets a copy of this blog post??? 

Thanks,
Scott

>>> BUT FIRST: an update to an earlier post, today: 


From an email sent to me from "Lord Byron" (whom MANY have claimed in recent years I AM A REINCARNATION OF!!! (For the record, I don't BELIEVE in reincarnation -- at least not as "classically described."):

"Hello Scott.  I showed your pic from Facebook to my  friend who owns a landscape firm in Atlanta. He told me that he has a client who knows Mark Wright on an up-close- and –personal –basis and that the good doctor is indeed gloriously hung and can remain tumescent, throbbing and thrusting for an extended period. In other words he can ‘come in long and stay on strong.’  I love your column."

* * *

>>> RESPONDING TO AN EMAIL:

I just got back from meeting with a representative of the Presidente of Mexico who is high in Federale Security, then got stuck DROOLING over the picture I posted earlier today here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/two-bombs-fuses-lit-which-will-blow.html .

The FIRST thing I know is that MY ADVERSARIES like to tie me up in knots over NOTHING REAL by creating little imaginary dramas that line up with my "paranoias"/proven theories and make me worry about NOTHING AT ALL. (the purpose being to distract me from blogging/acting, at least temporarily) The most recent example is the manufactured-by-my-landlord's son, Mark Servin's, TV Cable signal fluctuations by his OWN playing with the connections in the apartment below me where his absent Dad normally lives when not in Detroit (where they ALSO rent property -- very nicely fixed up as well!!!) with his wife who refuses to live here in Mexico.

You see, Mark waited for me for more than two hours after he normally leaves the building before 5:00PM yesterday -- or knew I was coming because drug-mafia spies told him I was returning from Mismaloya (where NIGHT OF THE IGUANA was filmed), and then pulled up here to wait a few minutes for me, as I noted in my blog yesterday. He ALSO fell for the idiot grocer-owner woman's story a couple of weeks ago that a slight bumper tap between our cars (caused by me) had ACTUALLY caused the dirty, old puncture wound in HER bumper. Now, Mark is NOT a MORON, but actually WELL-TRAINED in many various crafts, so has a GOOD EYE for understanding these things, but ONLY a moron would have fallen for that story -- OR AN ALLY OF THE DRUG MAFIA!!!

The woman next door who owns that small grocery where I buy cigarettes, Cokes, milk, rolls, candy, etc., usually twice a day, would NEVER have first accused A GOOD CUSTOMER -- EVEN A GRINGO of such a PATENTLY FALSE thing -- then backed off IMMEDIATELY when I suggested she call the Police -- AND THEN A DAY LATER AFTER ALL OF THAT, she complained VIGOROUSLY to Mark, who KNOWS a bumper-tap NEVER causes puncture wounds unless fortified by either stiletto protrusions or one of Madonna's old conical bras!!!

But you see, according to "Sonny", Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto , who is ACTUALLY the person who led the Son Kings of Brooklyn, NY (a branch of the Cali Cartel of Colombia, Sonny's home), to TAKE OVER the DRUG MAFIA DOMINANCE of all of New York City and then Stone Mountain, GA (and I think Wilmington, NC as well -- although I do NOT have proof of that one -- yet), was convicted on NUMEROUS drug-gang related charges so bad he swore he should have gotten FAR more than only 25 years in Federal Prison.

But, he also told me:

1. He was moved around FREQUENTLY between HIGHEST SECURITY prisons ALL OVER THE US because of his being classed EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

2. He worked in the kitchen where he stole LOTS of good meat, not allowed for inmates (I assume it was for guards), and sold it to inmates at $50.00/pound, making TONS of money and NEVER GETTING CAUGHT. This only happens by paying off guards.

3. He detailed to me how gang members run their gangs from inside prison with ABSOLUTE IMPUNITY (although he claimed HE would never do such a thing.

4. He was released and deported (I'm not sure to where, but he managed to get to Mexico WITHOUT ANY ID WHATSOEVER), after 11.5 years -- FAR too soon for "good behavior" release -- assuming his claim is true, and what person moved constantly because he's so dangerous gets off on good behavior??? It makes NO LOGICAL SENSE!!!

5. Except that he was released to go and CORRUPT Mexican officials for the Cali Cartel -- EXACTLY my point to the Presidente' of Mexico's associates with whom I remain in DIRECT contact now. (Sonny claimed to me MANY times that he is a good friend of both the PRI Candidate for Presidente of Mexico -- as well as of "Archi" (real name: Adrian Mendez), PRI candidate for Presidente of Puerto Vallarta (mayor).

I believe he is ACQUAINTED for both, and he said he went to Archi's big party for supporters a few Friday nights ago and BENT EVERYONE'S EARS who was there (and POWERFUL) about HOW they were going to IMPROVE Puerto Vallarta!!!

Now, he CLAIMS to have a permit to sell his wares on the Malecon (paved boardwalk), right next to Burro's Bar. how could he get one without an ID??? He CLAIMS to have a squatter's claim on land on top of a mountain adjacent to town (only Mexican citizens can do this). He CLAIMS he is married to Tanya Castro (who bore his now 20-month old daughter Jeretzi), but he has admitted to me SEVERAL times that they never married, so he has NO right that I know of to be in Mexico or even do business here (you have to have at least a permanent visa to work or have a business here). He doesn't even have a Colombian Passport -- which is needed to get a TOURIST visa or permanent one.

6. Sonny told me how the TOP DRUG MAFIA deals are done ON MY BLOCK, around the corner and where the steep grade up to VISTA GRILL is (as you travel toward the bay). In fact, I had SEEN all the dark-tinted-windowed fancy new SUVS, pick-up trucks, etc., congregated there UNTIL I caught up after two weeks of living here and Sonny found out where I live -- and then warned them I am too much trouble, so I've seen NO such vehicles there since Sonny found out where I live.

7. Sonny had a "minion" seduce me and stay in my apartment where the guy STOLE my iPod, and then later Sonny claimed he beat the CRAP out of the guy and he (Sonny) spent 24 hours in a local jail for doing so. this proved NOT to be true, and in fact, Sonny sent the guy back to see me a could of days after he was allegedly BEATEN TO SOMETHING LIKE A PULP, and they guy was friendly and UNHARMED. Additionally, it was MARK SERVIN who let the guy into the building MOST SUSPICIOUSLY as reported about 10 days ago in my blog.

8. So with the BIGGEST narco-traffickers in town having moved their location of dealing -- THEY STILL LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD -- and APPARENTLY corrupted both the grocer woman and Mark Servin. it's IMPOSSIBLE to come to any other conclusion using logic!!!

9. Additionally, I think that Mark Servin's marriage is a SHAM -- there is NO chemistry between him and his wife, but since she's Mexican and they really are legally married, Mark's family can (through her) actually OWN property in Mexico that is within 50 KM of the boarder or the coast, which PV is. The only interest I've seen Mark having with friends is with guys MUCH younger than he is. That is NOT a sexual reference but a MATURITY INDICATOR.

10. My HONESTY is a THREAT to Mark as if HE were honest, he would NOT have a wife. Mexico, like the United States, keeps an EYE OUT for people who FALSELY marry citizens JUST TO GAME THE IMMIGRATION AND PROPERTY OWNERSHIP LAWS -- so you see, that is the REAL problem here. I'm too BIG n my Internet and other presences for ANYONE to murder now without it PROVING all my political points -- which is why they bedevil me with these petty annoyances. DIG???

>>> Your "friend" is doing the same thing to you and is NOT likely a friend (given the nature of what is on my blog, you cannot really be traced -- and I'm going to make it even more difficult to do so before posting THIS email (stripped of identifying info). WHO BUT THIS FRIEND COULD POSSIBLY CAUSE YOU A PROBLEM??? Why are they worrying you unnecessarily???

>>> Just buy the 1967 edition of the Kenan Family, in which your bloodline is traced to the Stewart monarchs of Scotland (and actually to the English Kings as well) -- and TWO Magna Carta Sureties -- the Lords who SIGNED that seminal document on which ALL of English Parliamentary Law is based. UK should give you HONORARY CITIZENSHIP, if you ask ME!!

Also, although it was Thomas Kenan of the three brothers who landed in Wilmington in the 1730s who married Elizabeth Johnston(e) who carried the Royal Lines, a few generations of OUR branch (descended from Thomas's brother William) are lost to history, the PREVALENCE or the names Graham and Rand in our side too reveals that the "lost generation" must have intermarried with their "royal" cousins -- as Kenans are in the ABSOLUTE HABIT of doing in past generations -- even as recently as my Dad's and your grandmother's parents -- who were first cousins!!!

See my ALL TIME MOST POPULAR blog post for a humorous take (and DO keep your sense of humor -- if they can knock you off that, they win): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html .

Well, I forget where I was, but in returning from picking up mail today, I was talking with a friend at a taco stand who was with HIS good friend, first cousin to "Archi" (Adrian Mendez) whom he says he sees AT LEAST once daily. I stressed ALL these points I've made in this MULTIDIMENSIONAL, MULTI-TASKING EMAIL and he PROMISED to give my regards to the man. Here is my story of meeting him: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/tennessee-williamsjohn-hustonnight-of.html .

And I DARE say you can understand why I truthfully told Archi's cousin that from my talking with Mexicans (voters), that they ALL (male and female, both) seem to want to have sex with Archi -- which is why I'm certain he will win. his cousin agreed with a HUGE laugh. HA!!!

So let me get this off, do a little more work on that old post, and then publish most of this email, identifying info stripped out. Remember: Fear equals F.alse E.vidence A.ppearing R.eal, so DON'T succumb to it, but DO let me know if I've missed anything that should be changed or deleted.

Thanks,
Scott

PS: ASK YOUR FRIEND SINCE EXACTLY WHEN IS IT A CRIME IN THE UK TO WRITE AN EMAIL TO SCOTT KENAN??? I say he's NOT your friend and is full of MERDE!!! (pardon my French).



Mark Servin (on left), relaxing at home -- from his public, online photo gallery.


Looks like FUN to me!!!


Scott

.


No comments: