Wednesday, August 22, 2012

To BE or to HAS BEEN!!!

 
Is it more likely that ministers/pastors don't know the truth about how the King James Bible was put together OR that they do know, but wouldn't reveal any history to their congregations that would cast doubt or lack of credibility?





>>> TWO EMAILS (with a Facebook Break inbetween)!!!


I'm well and INDEED, traveling alone. You are MOST CHARITABLE to claim Sonny is ONLY trying to get into my WALLET!!! HA!!! he's a true gang criminal still (and there can be no denying it now).


I'm fine in Colima now for one more night. Ran RIGHT INTO my best old friends from two years ago, including the doctor who as a close personal friend of former Presidente Salinas (and once took him to Puerto Vallarta while he was in office to show him the narcotics corruption there, but they were powerless to do anything about it then). This same man had introduced me to the Governor of the State of Colima two years ago and HE HAS SPILLED MAJOR BEANS ON DRUGS, ETC -- in very funny ways that I will mail with details to a few, then blog with some details removed.


But the FIRST person I met (three people actually) is a Martin R. Lamb, who with his friends, one an old fat fart in a bleached (but not albino) skin and big head hair -- upper), is from Alaska (he FIRST claimed to be from an old South Carolina family when he heard my last name -- recognizing it of course and hoping to pump me for info). But at the END of our conversation (more accurately, I should say WHAT ENDED our conversation), was when after I told him I'd spent a month in Alaska in 1977 and then happened to ask if he knew the Palins, he proudly stated that he is one of their "closest friends".


So I (not thinking -- REALLY, as you know I do this from time to time), popped right up: "I met a Marine in Wilmington, NC called "Alaska", who was a good friend of the Palins in Wasila and SWEARS Todd is gay as a goose and that everyone knows it who knows him." Well this abruptly ended the conversation and they paid MY bill (they had invited me to eat some of their excess quantity of Japanese food in a restaurant after inviting me to join them, but I only had a beer. I had just gotten checked into a hotel and was still suffering "road buzz", so not ready to eat yet), and disappeared quickly but amiably.


Five minutes later, I found them in the sidewalk cafe (part of the Best Western Hotel basically adjacent to "Cathedral Basilica Menor"), where I'm told ALL the narco-traffickers stay and it is COMMON for many to disappear leaving their stuff in the room and never be heard of again -- shot dead in gang wars or maybe by Federales, no one ever seems to know.


But when I approached their table (it was IMMINENTLY CLEAR TO ME that they needed to communicate with THEIR "Syndicate" -- and in fact they had TWO computers running and two were on cell phones -a fun woman accompanied them, I forgot to write earlier )-- I only wanted to laughingly tell them not to worry, but Mr. Lamb spoke angrily at the same time I did, telling me to "STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!"


Having the same effect in what we were saying, we pretended all was fine, and this morning, he and AK-BOY are sitting at nearby tables in front of said Hotel Ceballos http://www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Hotel_Review-g153983-d263597-Reviews-BEST_WESTERN_Hotel_Ceballos-Colima_Pacific_Coast.html working our computers FURIOUSLY, but when I first arrived this morning, Mr. Lamb came over IMMEDIATELY, and apologized copiously for having been so rude last night. You see, I had given them my blog address and he said he had read QUITE A BIT OF IT last night, WITH INTEREST. LOL!!!


When we first met, i had somehow spilled Kenan Charities ownership frijoles, and he piped right up that I need to come visit him ASAP (he thought I had their money, I guess). He bragged that he is in "off-shore banking and investments" on an island off Panama, and that George W. Bush especially (but other Bush family members too), fly down to see him regularly. From his business card:


OXFORD FINANCIAL & INVESTMENT ADVICE


Martin R. Lamb, B.A. C.A. Senior Investment Advisor
Piso 1 Area Comercial
Calle 53 Marbella
Panama, Republica de Panema
www.oiia.com
+ (507)61109551
mlamb@oiia.com


My other BIG ally here (and I will write the details in blog, hiding his ID -- I couldn't tell the first story in blog since they now READ IT CAREFULLY) is a young dentist, Dr. Hey Seuss, his phone with strange Mexican prefixes: 044 312 EAT EGGS (I think this might be cell, but I'm not sure), who had introduced me to the Governor of Colima two years ago and is one of former Presidente Salinas's closest personal friends -- and LIKES PINA NIETO (and laughed his BUTT off when I told him everyone knows Dear Mr. Presidente-elect is GAY AS A GOOSE!!!).


Wait til I blog how he chanced on a HUGE cache of cocaine blocks, machine guns, and at least 2.5 million USD in cash (they had called a doctor for an overdose, I'm guessing, and when he got there, no one was in the house but the door was open. Apparently something came up and they had fled suddenly) -- and had the BALLS to steal enough cash to convert in a distant State to pesos and BUY A LUXURY CAR CASH. HE IS MY KIND OF MAN!!!


Also, there were many handguns there and he kept one for himself. LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! !!! !!!


I TOLD you we are WINNING EVERYTHING.


Blogging more soon. This blind-copied to a few here and there.


Scott


On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:20 AM, A PAL wrote:


maybe just temporarily...so I could read your 5 emails of 8/20 Monday. Seems to me Sonny etc. will always be trying to get into your wallet.


As for your trip, I'll be relieved if you're traveling alone. Have fun.

 
* * *



· ·
 
 
* * *
 
 

Watching movie MILK in gazebo of main square in front of Cathedral in Colima, the capital of the State of Colima - named for Rey (king) Coliman,  the only native king NEVER defeated by the Spaniards.
 
It has Spanish subtitles.
 
I have won.
 
Period.
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
Sorry you can't see this better. About 25 people were in attendance lat night beginning at 9:00 PM, none of them but two seemed gay -- in fact two straight couples held hands. This is part of an all day, all evening quiet protest in the main square over what is considered a STOLEN Presidential Race in Mexico (the FINAL result is NOT yet certified, but due before the end of this month).
 
 
 
Here is another photo I took the day before:
 
 
 
See: STOLEN ELECTIONS do NOT occur just in Estados Unidos!!!
 
 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: