Sunday, September 9, 2012

EVIDENCE for Law Enforcement!!!

 
The lane to Hector's ranch near Mezcales, Estado Nayarit, Mexico (actually on the road running EAST from the intersection with MEX 200, where you would turn WEST to go to Mescales, and just a couple of KM -- just before the first big bend in the road.
 
 


>>>: BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEFORE BEEN CLEAR ABOUT IT'S LOCATION,


I am publishing pics of the entrance to the lane to Hector-the-Engineer's ranch, which is the first (and modest) traditional ranch home on the LEFT side, about a half KM down this lane. Actually, the lane ends in Hector's front yard -- stinking in rainy season of pig-shit (despite Fernando Merino's claims to ME that his DRUG-MAFIA GODFATHER -- seen wearing Yassar-Arafat B&W "barbed-wire"-print Arab headgear in BOTH of the pics of Hector that Fernando showed me at the ranch -- IS A JEW!!!).


Just before the two-story house, a lane goes to the RIGHT, and there, gangsters sometimes tried to run out and block me from leaving the ranch back in July or August of 2010. I usually drove to fast for them to block the intersection before I passed through it (but waved to them kindly, nonetheless).

More info: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html


>>> NOTE: NEW CORRECTIONS of IMPORTANCE JUST ADDED TO MOST PREVIOUS POST!!! See top of last post!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/like-mcescher-print-but-real.html .


I will blog tomorrow about the REST of this eventful day (Pure relaxation after I got out of Puerto Vallarta after Mark Servin (my landlord -- who NEVER is in the building on Sunday), actually CUT THE TV CABLE into the building to STOP MY INTERNET CONNECTION after he read an EARLY of the several batches of emails I sent out.

MARK ADMITTED TO ME THAT HE DID THIS. He's TOTALLY into being a "naughty boy" so I will soon spank him and then DEVOUR his body and make him scream with SEXUAL PLEASURE!!!

Even though he was standing with his wife Angela when he told me he had cut the cable (pretending he can't tell cable coax from an electric line), he was VERY coy as he told me all of this -- and Angela (retiring female that she is), was postioned so she could NOT see his semi-erection sort of bobbing behind the fly of his shorts.

GRACIOUS!!! I KNEW I'd figure him out eventually. I expect us to soon begin a casual sexual relationship that I will NOT be able to blog about so that he does not get into trouble about it. WHAT A LITTLE STINKER HE IS!!!

Scott


 
 
Signage to the left of the lane to Hector's ranch (over laps slightly with top pic).
 
 
 
 
 
Ciel water-bottling plant directly across street from lane to Hector's ranch. Ciel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of what I sometimes call KENAN-COLA (Coca-Cola)
 
 

MORE on all these things in the morning!!!

Scott


.

No comments: