Sunday, September 30, 2012

Martin Lamb (George W. Bush's self-admitted CHIEF money-launderer), REVISITED!!!





>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH "HERR SWITZERLAND" (of Mexico):



Good to hear from you!!!
I DID see one of the performers on the street yesterday when I went into La Penita on an errand -- but he didn't seem to recognize dos-metros-dias me. HA!!! That really was a fun time last Sunday night -- and you taught me some VALUABLE things about the Swiss connection/hatred of Nazis!!!
I will ALWAYS remember your pride in saying (I hope I got this right), that the Nazis FORCED the Swiss to do their banking (or over-run the country and murder all the bankers and their families) -- not too unlike the American Republicans/CIA have done with THEIR illegal drug/narco-trafficking profits -- and that your father PROUDLY bore his rifle to fight the Nazis to the END if necessary, it they over-ran Switzerland.
And of course Switzerland can't handle THAT huge a sum of money TODAY -- MUCH more than the HITLER Nazis were hiding, so not only do the Caribbean Island secret bankers handle much, but people like the Bush Family's FAVORITE narco-cash launderer, Martin R. Lamb, B.A., C.A. of Oxford Financial & Investment Advice, whose business card (he FOOLISHLY ave it to me when we met in Colima, Colima, Mexico a couple of months ago, as he thought I had Kenan MEGA-BUCKS to invest), of:
 
"World Trade Center",
Calle 53 Marbella,
Panama, Republica de Panama,
 
+ (507) 61109511,
 
In ANY case, Martin Lamb BRAGGED to me that he launders more Bush Family money than ANYONE ELSE, and that George W. Bush flies down FREQUENTLY to his off-shore island where he has a jet-capable landing strip and invited ME to fly down to visit him as well. LOL!!!
 
After he read my blog (and I saw the look on his face at a nearby table in front of the main hotel in Colima by the Cathedral -- I high-tailed it back to Puerto Vallarta SUPER-PRONTO, and could not take the time to visit my God-son Diego at nearby Los Amiales).
 
Here is a link to how I blogged about it, and there is MORE in nearby-in-time blog postings: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html .
 
In any case, YOUR email came in as mostly gibberish -- until I brought up Windows' "Snip-It" tool to CAPTURE how corrupted your email was when it came in. ONE SECOND LATER, Internet Explore was suddenly GONE -- and when it re-opened itself, your email was "miraculously corrected". LOL!!!
 
These Nazi/Republican/CIA/PRI Party Mexico jerks will have to be WRESTLED to the ground in their FINAL BUNKERS just like had to be done with Hitler -- and I AM THE MAN TO DO IT!!! (no sweat, in other words). This is why I expect I will have to sue Wilmington, NC, North Carolina Courts, and First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington FOR EVERY CENT I CAN GET so they NEVER again stomp all over anyone's Constitutional rights like they did mine (as well as try repeatedly to murder me).
 
And even my MOTHER (America's top Nazi), agrees with me now. I punked her by NOT accusing her of murdering her brother because (CORRECTED 19 April 2013): he allowed his daughter Janet to marry a Jew (something I RIGHT NOW possess the physical proof of), in recent weeks, and she has HAD to admit the TRUTH of my FACTS and my LOGIC concerning what I had been through in Wilmington -- AND SUPPORTS MY SUING THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!!!
 
Well, I had hoped to write to two Catholic Clergy in Wilmington to let them have some good news, but I guess that can wait until later. It's Sunday and PERFECT beach weather, so I'm heading there next. "All work and no play makes Scott a DULL BOY."
 
LOL!!!
 
Here is my blog's address: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
 
Scott
On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM, HERR SWITZERLAND wrote:
 

 
Hi Scott,
 
 
Thanks a lot for your lines and the book. I have now the time to get myself into it and will be glad to give you a feed back.
 
 
Hope to see you one day at the beach.

Be good and take care of the "girls" from the show. Ha..
 
Heinz

 
 
Click image to enlarge.
 
 
.

No comments: