Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tomorrow Begins THE FINAL ASSAULT (on Wilmington and North Carolina Courts)!!!

 
Top result for "gardening in Mexican Heaven". Although I spent most of today gardening in MY Mexican "heaven", this is actually a cenote in the Yucatan penninsula -- WHICH I VISTED ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO.  Cool, no???
 
 
 

>>> WHILE I WAS GARDENING TODAY, THE WORLD SPUN ROUND, so I have a couple of initial comments before posting from the MAINSTREAM NEWS:


1. My water pressure was improved, today, when the landlord refilled the cisten on my roof!!! Then we took the ladder and got rid of some carpenter bees that VIGOROUSLY attacked the main wooden beam in my kitchen's ceiling.

My cats, Melanie and Pecas (in English: "Freckles"), caught two grasshoppers and a gecho whilest we were at it. they still have not noticed the baby iguana (I call him "Tom Willie"), whose taken to sunning on the stair rail, daily.

2. It is MORE than perfectly clear to me, having studied how the Allies had to fight Adolf Hitler TO THE BITTER END (beyojd it, actually -- see this film: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_(film) , that Republican Nazis (possibly no longer actually LED by my swastika-loving mother, since she's now 89), that I MUST be MORE AGRESSIVE with the Wilmington, NC RACIST, GOD-HATING GREEDBOTS that get their BIGGEST "MORAL" support from First Presbyterian Church.


Barring any unforeseen difficulties (like a typhoon hitting this part of Mexico), I expect to begin calling District Attorney Benjamin R. David (faux-Democrat), Senator Thom Goolsby (Republican), and Pastor Ernie Thompson tomorrow morning. They should expect my calls.


We need to bring the SUFFERING caused by the NARCO-TRAFFICKING that they either COMMAND, HIDE behind the skirts of Jesus-hating FAKE Presbyterianism -- Ernie's sermons the last months I was a member there were ALL delivered as if he were an automaton (his baptisms are ESPECIALLY like a Disney attraction that uses robots when he brings the child out in front of the congregation) -- and ALL profit from.


 
GOD IS GREAT!!!



>>> NEWS AND COMMENTS FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:


INTERESTING that CATHOLICS are the ONLY US GROUP whose WHITE PEOPLE do NOT majority-support Mitt Romney now. Obama's popularity with WHITE CATHOLICS has SOARED in recent weeks and he is tied and PASSING Romney (despite the VERY VOCAL minority of Catholic clergy who side with Romney):



 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
(RNS) President Obama's support among Catholic voters has surged since June, according to a new poll, despite a summer that included the Catholic bishops' religious freedom campaign and
 
 
* * *
 
 


Like · ·
 
 
* * *
 
 

Like · ·

 
 
 
LIVING WELL is the BEST REVENGE (they say).
 
 
 
 
 
Translation from the Latin: "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!"
 
 
Thanks for reading this.
 
Scott
 
 
.
 
 

No comments: