Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kevin Maurer or Barack Obama (who's the BIGGER criminal???)

 
Actual original court document signed by Judge Linda Warren Hunter in 1990 (click on it to see the whole thing) -- the SHOCKING thing being that in January of this year (2012), ALL ONLINE COURT RECORDS regarding this case (after I documented how Newt Gingrich with the help of my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now or Raleigh, NC, brought illegal drugs into Stone Mountain Park, GA by the then-rail-line that is now a walking trail -- and distributed them out on Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood trucks, and I FOOLISHLY reported it to Gingrich's Georgia Congressional Office -- almost IMMEDIATELY getting arrested on THIS false charge), DISAPPEARED from the Dekalb County Court Database -- except my filing Habeus Corpus against the Sheriff (rather than the judge, because the "crime" was committed in January of 1990, but I was held in jail MOST of the time until the trial MOTHS LATER, when for simple trespass of a "clean-record" person like I was, NO jail time would have normally been given -- especially since the "incident" (as charged), did NOT include violence, refusal by me to leave when I was asked to do so, OR EVEN HARSH WORDS!!!
 
 
>>> DETAILS ON CRIMES OF AUTHOR KEVIN MAURER who wrote the run-away best-seller NO EASY DAY (and had been interviewing me for his next book). CAN BE FOUND HERE AT THE TOP : http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/ii-actually-prefer-kingfish-what-ive.html
 
 
 
Today, all that shows is things related my my spring 2010 trouble with Republicans (when in ONE MONTH they tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES, and I fled the country for Mexico the FIRST time, at the advise of Dottie Newman, Gen. Collin Powell's recently-retired Chief Protocol Officer, who lived nearby, was in charge of my safety for a loose coalition of patriotic service-people, and Dottie had actually been the one who with Gen. Powell and his wife, decided it would NOT BE SAFE for him to run for President in the 2008 election.
 
 
 
 
Click it to see in viewable size.
 

You can search for yourself here. Chose "other individual" form the drop-down, and you will NOT be asked for identifying information (although the CIA might be making a record of your IP address. LOL!!!)
 


* * *


>>> I HAD HOPED to find the scan of my mother's notes that I have  AT LEAST TWICE posted on this blog -- my mother's handwritten notes (Mom's handwriting is VERY distinguishable, so NO problem verifying THAT!!!), in which she wrote that double-dose Lithium (that would give a minimum blood level of 1.5), leads to "chemical Diabetes -- what Uncle Bob died very slowly and painfully of as his extremities were one-by-one amputated over a couple of years.


Mom used to drive to lower Alabama where Uncle Bob (he and my Aunt Patricia owned a house in Daphne, AL), had been FORCED to enter the Veterans hospital (over the state line in MS, if I remember correctly), after Mom saw to it that all his commercial property in South Bend, IN had been taken from him and the rather wealthy man had gone broke -- one way or another worked with the US Government to FORCE her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS to take DOUBLE-DOSE Lithium with a target blood level of over 1.5 (0.5 - 1.0 is today considered therapeutic. Then it was 0.7 - 1.2. Anything OVER 1.0 NOW is considered toxic and can lead even to instant or non-instant death -- which is why in 1990, after Dr. Nix of Dekalb County, GA Mental Health Services had me take 1,500 mg AT ONE DOSE, once per day (300 mg taken three times per day gives me about a 0.7 level), I thought they were trying to KILL me with it, and complained to Dekalb's THEN D.A., (and later, in 2008, the Libertarian candidate for President of the US: Bob Barr -- actually a Republican, and funny TOO that my personal friend and actual-for-years Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, who had been RUN OUT OF CONGRESS for IN CONGRESS accusing George W. Bush of planning 9/11 with the Bin Ladens -- as I have documented that he NOT ONLY DID -- BUT THAT EVERYONE IN MAINSTREAM NEWS KNEW IT!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html .

Anyway, in 2008, Cynthia McKinney ran fro President as well -- on the Green Party ticket. LOL!!! how many top people can one person be connected to, I ask my Gentle Readers???


LOL!!!


>>> LET'S MOVE ON:



about an hour ago
Scott Kenan
  • Hi Friend,

    I moved back to Puerto Vallarta five months ago, but the Sinaloa/PRI tried again to murder me so I moved to Chacala. I'm so glad to see you are doing well and ELSEWHERE. At the time in 2010, I knew your boyfriend was drug mafia -- but I was unable to warn you. Someone allerted me to you being here on Facebook, and I hope you will accept my friendship. I have continued my fight to expose my mother as the TOP Nazi in the US as well as Dick Cheney's boss, and although I lived homelss under a bridge in Wilmington, NC for months and was arrested 6 times on 8 false charges and twice committed to mental hospitals on lies, I got out of ALL of that and am preparing to sue North Carolina Courts and the City of Wilmington for MEGA millions of dollars for GROSS violations of my civil rights. Otherwise, I am happy, healthy, and have some money and a new car now. HA!!! living well IS the best revenge. See my political blog here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

    Scott
  • scottkenan.blogspot.com  (below is ACTUALLY my friend's response, although it is FORMATTED by CIA/Facebook to look like part of my blog).
    hope your successful scott -- for my own purposes ive preposed 10million in damages for about 7 or so years of stalking i didnt get anysecret jobs out of it. Just harassment all the time. Im verydisappointed in cia nsa mossad. If americans knew how incompetent ciansa mossad was they wouldnt sleep at...


  • a few seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • CIA controls Facebook, which is why I did NOT get an alert of YOUR message back to me (but found it by chance), AND on my conputer, it shows AS IF IT IS PART OF MY BLOG (but of course does not show on blog). I believe I told you the Reiner Family in Hollywood made me an HONRARY JEW right after I first blogged that my parents are the top Nazis in early 2010, before I met you. It was when I was held captive in a crack house in PV (I don't think I saw you after that), that top Colombian Cali Cartel and Sinaloa Cartel people told me (now verified many times), that Mpom is Dick Cheney's boss. Much of the political establishment in Israel is ACTUALLY NOT working for the good of Israel or the Jewish people, so DON'T count on THEM!!! This is why so many Repubicans like them: the fundamentalist Christian Repubublicans believe that Jesus can't come again until there is a HUGE war involving Israel, so they PROBABABLY put some of the top people in power in Israel to make this happen faster -- and THAT is why Israel CONTINUES to build and not retreat from illegal settlements in Arab territories -- to make Arabs mad as hell and help bring war faster.

      Anyway, to YOU, I say Shalom, and kisses!!! Scott

  •  
     
    >>> Screen capture showing how the above message from my Jewish friend LOOKS LIKE IT IS PART OF MY BLOG. When I sent it to him, my blog material was to the right of the line on left -- and I have NEVER seen message threads look like this with a line before on Facebook.
     
    >>> ALSO: WHAT ON EARTH happened to the REST of his message. It peters out with those dots . . .
     
     
     
    CLICK IT to view properly.
     
     
    Scott D. Kenan
    Cyber-General USA & Mexico (PROUDLY Honorary Jewish!!!)

     
    * * *


    OK, it's getting dark and Friday night. SUDDENLY (despite a lack of Manischewitz or similar), I'm feeling VERY JEWISH (as well as Buddhist, Muslim, atheist, etc -- but HARDLY Christian), so I'm closing for the Sabbath and gonna say some prayest of DEEPEST gratitude and thanksgiving to God for having DELIVERED ME FROM MY MOTHER'S (and all her Nazi friends') EVIL.


    Kevin Maurer, his publisher, and Barack Obama will just have to wait . . .


    >>> DETAILS ON CRIMES OF AUTHOR KEVIN MAURER who wrote the run-away best-seller NO EASY DAY (and had been interviewing me for his next book). CAN BE FOUND HERE AT THE TOP : http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/ii-actually-prefer-kingfish-what-ive.html


    Back at y'all soon!!!




    Scott

    .

    No comments: