Saturday, October 20, 2012

Some PARTIES, Past and Less-Past!!!

 
 
Danny Sinatra with his wife Phoebe Dollar with peeing baby and red St. Valentine's Day Light-Kiss behind them. Danny sometimes cannot believe his GOOD FORTUNE (I know how he is -- he's had it rought too -- and he helped me move once in Wilmington when I'd been kicked out of one place and needed a hand!!!)




>>> I DIDN'T SPEND as much time with the Sinatras in Wilmington as I would have liked to, but SEVERAL TIMES I smoked pot RIGHT IN FRONT OF WILMINGTON POLICE CAMERAS at the base of Market Street -- and by the Nixon Federal Building's fountain (everyone claimed that the Wilmington cops wouldn't go on Federal property -- and the FEDS didn't care about pot, so MANY did and DO that), with Phoebe's Dad whom I call "Confederate" Dollar.


Confederate Dollar has one of the best senses of humor I've ever know -- and an incredibly quick wit. I gave him that moniker because he told me that after losing his job on the Durham, NC Police force for refusing to break the law as ordered by his corrupted superior, he got mad and tried to join the Ku Klux Klan, but as he continued with a sigh, "That didn't work EITHER, because even the KLAN has standards."


Some of the most relaxing times weree when the two of us ran into each other at the main Bank of America location in town on Third Street, and knowing we were safe there (me, anyway -- Danny always seemed to be). We always refered to BoA as "The Family Bank" -- which was a lot of fun since neither of us was exactly rich -- but it was TRUE, and especially since so many in town were trying to jail, nut-house commit, or kill ME.


I've always felt safe in the presence of a Coca-Cola truck or delivery people in stores wearing that uniform, too.


 
Danny and I both really liked this poster of his uncle that hung in Filthy Rich of Wilmington, a celebrity jewlery knock-offs store on Front Street. I liked the store too since they carried knock-offs of about ten famous actresses I'd met while working for Tennessee Williams -- and better yet, a large collection of Jackie Kennedy Onassis's jewelry. I had promised Jackie when I met her at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party in Tennessee's honor on January 11, 1982, that I would eventually get her and Jack's REVENGE.
 
 
Studying Danny's uncle's poster always bolstered my confidence. I just LOVE the Sinatras -- and that Danny's Mom from California took so many hours to tell me the DETAILS to the Sinatra-Kennedy Alliance -- that eventually came to include my own Kenan Family (the distant relatives, not my near ones who were co-operating with those trying to kill me -- AND STILL ARE!!!)
 
 
 
 
GREAT shot of Nancy showing how she ALWAYS had acgtually been in love with Frank Sinatra. I met President and Mrs. Reagan at a White House reception (part of the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors that I attended with Tennessee). I found Ronnie to be completely disarming and cordial -- we were about last in line of 300 or so and Reagan found SOMETHING personal to say to everyone -- including me. Nancy was as cold as a Pez Dispenser: "Nice to see you. Nice to see you."
 
 
She never said anything different to ANYONE that I witnessed. here's the SECOND most popular blog post (of mine), of ALL TIME: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html .
 
 
If you go there, the photo of the Reagans with Pope John Paul II shows the Pope's delight that he will soon be getting what was promised -- and Reagan's face shows that he was NOT possessive of Nancy AT ALL. Ronald Reagan was justifiably proud of his wife's ability to please.
 
 
And of course THIS is the only Pope my mother had several actual private audiences with, when she and Dad went on so many International trips after Dad retired in 1980 -- finally stopping about 2005 due to their age (now nearly 95 and 90). My sister Julie accompanied them on one of those trips -- but I don't know if Julie met the Pope.
 
 
And I think most people figured it out LONG ago that all those blow jobs the press reported that Nancy Reagan gave Frank Sinatra under the desk in the Oval Office while Ronnie was ZZZ-ed out on pre-Alzheimers drugs were not just a pleasurable thing -- but a way to trick Nancy into giving info of what she and her "psychic" who advised her on US Policy that ENTIRELY influenced President Reagan first to Frank, who passed it on the the Democrats.
 
 
It's amazing how many psychics came into play in the Republican/Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan/Nazi plots -- especially when you consider these people tried to fool everyone into believing they were actually CHRISTIAN -- a religion that NO WHERE believes that psychics are anything but "Agents of the Devil".
 
 
 
One of Jean Dixon's "Trances" Where Spirits told her what J. Edgar Hoover had been kind enough to tell them so that Jean NEVER looked stupid -- ESPECIALLY to Christians of ALL STIPES. LOL!!!
 
 
That said, to her credit (but only on her deathbed, perhaps a little scared, Jean Dixon made her last predition: that eventually the REAL COMMUNISTS in the United States Government would be unmasked -- and they would be EXACTLY what NO ONE expected --  and it would shock the Government TO ITS CORE.
 
 
 
In the early oughts (that's the decade before the teens), due to a law suit filed under the Freedom of Information Act, the FBI was FORCED to disclose that Jeanne Dixon -- who FAMOUSLY was found to have -- in a fairly obscure newspaper collumn that then went BIG TIME -- accurately predicted President Kennedy's assassination -- and later, his brother RFK's and Martin Luther King, Jr's as well -- had ACTUALLY never been a psychic or even astrologer at all!!!
 
 
Jean Dixon (mostly) used generic horoscope pablum -- as all those collumns seem to be -- and IN FACT had been on J. Edgar Hoover's payroll as a PUBLICITY AGENT paid to terrorize Hoover's victims in advance in her astrology/psychic collum!!! (Yes, you can find all this on the Internet still.)
 
 
Let's move on . . .
 
 
>>> FACEBOOK NOTE LET FOR A FRIEND:
 
 
You should know that Anibal (a Jew), had owned La Costa real estate here in Puerto Vallarta when I first visited in early 2010, until he was run out of town by former Mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz's Sinaloa Drug Mafia -- with the help of Fernando Merino (the only child of Colombia's top Cocaine producer, who worked in Anibal's office BEFORE anyone else came to work (as well as continuing later in the day).
 
 
 
Fernando took over that EARLY constant use of computers thing that Peter Hardy (now of Vallata Bagel World -- enough business to support a wife and two young children OFF SEASON???: https://www.facebook.com/#!/peter.at.vallarta?fref=ts ), had done the first TWO times I visited Puerto Vallarta in 2010. (All together I visited three times that winter/spring, before moving to the town in May.) When I discovered how USED my naive friend Anibal was by the Drug Mafia (even his boyfriend was part of it and I was unable to allert Anibal to that due to their controlling MY behaviors well by mid-summer).
 
 
 
I have learned that these criminals ALL put up PERFECT IMAGES (like Nancy Reagan sucking Sinatra under the Oval Office desk and BRAGGING TO THE PUBLIC PRESS about how great and helpful HER psychic was -- JUST LIKE JJEAN DIXON!!!), and WHITE CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS always fall for it.
 
 
Therefore, since Peter Hardy has NOT answered ANY of my questions about his REAL buisiness (although he's feigned a sense of humor about it -- and NOT un-friended me or blocked me on Facebook) -- and ADDITIONALLY sells his bagels at the Saturday market in Old Town right next to Salvador Fuentes WHO CLAIMED TO BE MY NEAR COUSIN AND SON OF THE WOMAN WHO SET ME UP TO BELIEVE THAT 60 MINUTES HAD ACTUALLY BEEN SENT BY MY DISTANT REAL COUSIN THOMAS S. KENAN III (now in charge of nearly all Kenan Companies and Charitable Trusts -- and whom I'd had phone converstaions with and met some of HIS near relatives after Tom and I dated the same guy in 1985 at different times), to interview me -- and I BELIEVED the woman when she said she was certain they would run at least two -- if not three -- segments on my story about how my mother was the top Nazi in the US and Dick Cheney's boss, etc., the death of Tennessee Williams at the hand of Republicans and the Episcopal Church (I DO have a lot of story to tell!!!)
 
 
Well, she and her "son" Salvador Fuentes then had the "Deli Baguette" on Mex. 200 in Conchas Chinas (across the street from CIA/US Special Forces Agent Benjamin Shields and his wife Adrianna who not only were HUGE in narco-trafficking WITH PV COPS, but OWNED all the HATE OBAMA 2010 election cycle wbsites the the press in the US were UNABLE to find who could WRITE such vitriole. of course Ben BRAGGED to me that he owned and ran them with his wife -- and a couple of months ago, I EASILY found the PROOF online of Ben's ownership of them then -- which INEXPLICITELY the US Press could NOT do -- and when THEY were looking, the sites were ACTIVE, not dead, like now. I posted the proof on this blog a couple of months ago.
 
 
And Sal bought Deli Baguette from Luis Melgoza, who was not only my computer guru (operating as PVGEEKS -- which Sal Fuentes then ALSO worked for), up until two months ago when I confronted him and he threatened me with many lawsuits.
 
 
You see, unlike Luis claimed, he had NEVER been the top lawyer for the PRI Party President of Mexico in the early 1980s, and his multi-national corporation GRUPO LUMEL, supposedly HQ-ed in Los Angeles with major offices there, Puerto Vallarta, New York, Mexico City, and Barcelona, Spain MIGHT have a PO Box in Los Angeles, but it's only PHYSICAL office I could find was a trashy two-bedroom house in Alexandria, VA -- and when I called the listed phone number (this a month after I confronted Luis as being a CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKER), the phone had been RECENTLY disconnected.
 
 
Back to my friend:





Like · ·

  • 3 people like this.

  • Roy Wikstrom Hey Anibal,i am in Mexico now outside Ciudad Del Carmen.

  • Scott Kenan Hey Anabal: one of my friends in wilmington, NC is goth actress Phoebe Dollar http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1085263/ and SHE is married to actor Danny Sinatra who looks JUST LIKE his great uncle, Frank Sinatra (and contracted to play his Frank soon in a bio-pic).
  •  
  •  
  • I by chance met Danny's Mom, Patricia (visiting from California), and SHE sat me down for THREE hours and told me ALL ABOUT how JFK's Dad, Joe Kennedy -- knowing the Italian Mafia is stronger than the Irish Mafia -- asked the Sinatra's to put jack Kennedy in office, which they did, but she didn't tell me exactly how. HA!!
  •  
  •  
  • Also, how the Sinatra's sold controlling interest in their bank, Bank of America, to my Kenan relatives who moved it from California, merged it into the Kenan-owned PARENT BANK, NationsBank, and HQ'ed it in Charlotte, using the Bank of America name -- Charlotte being the financial capital of North Carolina -- the state dominated by the Kenan Family which ALSO founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789 with allied families.
  •  

  •  
 
Phoebe Dollar, Actress: Goth.

 
scottkenan.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Parity, Brazil, 2009, with "Jesus" and THE HOTTEST MAN IN BRAZIL!!!
 
 
.
 

No comments: