Monday, January 7, 2013

Carniceria in Himmel!!! (Michael Keogh is ALIVE, y'all!!!)


 
Typical larger butcher shop here in Mexico. Michael Keogh (sometimes called "Jersey" in this blog), my next-tier-over bunk-mate at Mercy House Shelter Nov. 2011 - Jan. 2012 actually once cut steaks for Richard Nixon, which led him down the Primrose Path to HELL!!! But he's BACK, now, I hear!!!




>>> AS MIGHT BE EXPECTED, A FEW ITEMS FROM FACEBOOK FIRST:



Scott Kenan recommends an article on CNN.
 
Oh PLEASE!!! If Obama would get over being part of the CIA/NAZI/Republican/Episcopal Church TOTAL NARCO-TRAFFICKING scheme with his BIG BANKS and WALL STREET, we wouldn't "NEED" to terrorize innocent people in foreign countries with STAR WARS, getting some of the targets -- but WAY TOO MANY CITIZENS!!!
 

Obama is a WORSE devil than George W. Bush ever COULD have been!!! IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!!!


Scott
 
 


  
 
 
In picking John Brennan, Obama is choosing a CIA director central to the drone war, which is shifting from Pakistan to Yemen.

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> THE FOLLOWING IS EDITED TO REMOVE EXTRANEOUS WHOLE COMMENTS, ONLY:
 
 
 
A year ago, I hatched a plan with a quirky and brilliant Presbyterian minister to create a program for folks who wanted to get most out of their lives. Tomorrow, the hatchlings will launch out of the nest of imagination and into reality. God is good.

Like · ·

  • 16 people like this.

  • Scott Kenan How COOL!!! Not only did I find Presbyterian theology and thought to be the CLOSEST of all Christians (including my original Catholic), while I studied it in Discovery Class at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, but I later learned that I'm descended from the Stuart Line in Scotland which first authorized it as the Church of Scotland (I think). LOL!!! Glad it went so well and all my best to "the hartchlings"!!! Scott

  • Sheri Fritch McGraw Scott Kenan, I'm a friend of Jersey Mikes. He says hi and thanks for the cheese!

  • Scott Kenan Jersey Mikes -- I know a "Jersey" who was homeless and actually Michael Keogh -- but I don't know IMMEDIATELY who this is -- or when in wilmington I actaully had a cheese to give anyone. Was this written in code???

  • Sheri Fritch McGraw Yeah, thats Jersey. And you gave him cheese. And he still remembers.

  • Scott Kenan I'm just so glad he's ALIVE!!! A total Ronald Reagan NUT, but I always liked him and his "Jersey Ways" so much. He was in bag shape with COPD when I left Wilmington. THANK YOU for letting me know he's at least OK. Please tell him I don't apologize for lusting after him -- and always loved that he could accept it just as a complimnet.

  • Sheri Fritch McGraw Jersey is doing great. He's working and getting focus and staying straight. I'll tell him you asked about him.

  • Donna Spencer Splendid! And, because I'm Presby and you said the magic words "God is good," I am required by law to reply: ALL THE TIME.

  • Scott Kenan Donna Spencer: I will have shock therapy to "turn straight" and marry you for THAT comment. HA!!!

* * *



Scott Kenan shared a link.
 

Whoops!!!
 
 
Like · · Promote ·

No comments: