Monday, January 14, 2013

HOPE Springs Eternal, but only ACTION Will Bring Down NAZI America!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FOR THE RECORD:
 
 
1. All is quiet in Chacala, Mexico this morning. That said, I have not yet ventured out of my apartment -- and had to spend some of the VOLUNTARILY-ADDED AMOUNT on my trips yesterday, so can only pay today or tomorrow the ACTUAL AGREED TO RENT of 3,000 pesos. I get more funds on Wednesday.
 
 
2. This morning I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC after getting an email from an R. Meyer, who finding this blog while searching for her husbands relatives. While it appears certain she is from a DIFFERENT Meyer family also in S.E. Indiana, my conversation with Mom revealed several things, including:


A. She is actually as NAZI and Swastika-Kissing as ALWAYS -- but had duped me into thinking she'd given up. Since the subject was genealogy, I asked about some of my clear memories (NOT political-implication ones), and she REFUSED to tell me a thing, saying REPEATEDLY: "That was so long ago it doesn't matter", and ALSO telling DIFFERENT STORIES about certain things than she told going back many times over many years.


B. I would also like to point out that every time my father has a pleasant memory (usually of people he met BEFORE he met Mom), she interrupts FORCEFULLY, repeating, "Bill, you forget -- he's just an alcoholic," until Dad finally gives up telling his stories.


C. I guess I just have to accept that I will likely have to remain separated from my ENTIRE Meyer-side family, til I die -- with the possible exception of Andrea Opperman, daughter of my cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/jmopperman , who CONVERTED to her Dad, Kim Opperman's Judaism.


 

 

2 comments:
Linda Hsaid...
 
Is this the same guy I grew up with? Did he go to elementary school in Buena Park? If it's the same guy, I have a very funny story.
Scott Kenansaid...
 
Hi Linda H:


Buena Park sounds very familiar, and Marc once took my by the house (one of the houses???) he grew up in. As I recall, it was a fairly large ranch on (by California standards at least), quite a large lot -- the house set pretty far back from the road.


Marc's Dad was an "Oculist" -- either an eye doctor or a technician in that field, and Marc's only sibling that I know of, Robert, looks JUST LIKE Richard M. Nixon and is an eye doctor now. He and Marc inherited properties in and near Newport Beach, including a house about as close to the beach as you can get and a beat-up old "strip mall" deep in the town itself.


When I visited this shopping center with Marc, It was entirely run down and MOST of the tenants were Mexican -- the others "alternative" philosophy/"earth medicine". What was so STRANGE to me was NOT that so many have found my blog googling the search words "Marc LaFont drug trafficker", but that when the economy went STRAIGHT TO HELL in 2008, Marc and his brother were making TONS MORE MONEY despite the value of their OWN real estate tanking totally!!!


This is why I have speculated that that shopping center is/was a MAJOR narco-trafficking site.


Marc's mother was an aviator in the fairly early days, and Marc went to Bible Institute of Los Angeles (now BIOLA University), and worked for some time as a Christian Minister. He admitted to me that he used to do his fave act "frotage" (rubbing his diminutive penis up and down the butt crack of the other male), with many of his Christian Minister friends!!!


You can post your story here -- or email it me at the address top right of this blog. I might make it a "guest blogger" posting of its own -- if you are OK with that, possibly concealing your ID.


Remember: Mark BOUGHT his house at 1330 South Broadway in Santa Ana JUST SO HE COULD HARASS my cousin Janet (Meyer) Opperman (recently re-surnamed after she married a WASP American Airlines pilot in Chicago where she now lives -- and Marc BEGAN the harassment because my mother, America's TOP NAZI, was HELL-BENT to destroy the marriage -- which she eventually did do as well as indirectly MURDER her brother, Jan's father. The opperman's and Marc's backyards are connected by a gate in the fence -- for easy ACCESS!!!


And in summer of 1995, when Marc (who was always impish, cutish, and clever), first contacted me for dating on AOL, he started his first note by writing that "Someone put a piece of paper on my desk saying I should contact YOU." At the time, I did NOT realize he meant that LITERALLY. HA!!!


Recent pictures of Marc I have found on the Internet show that he has had chin augmentation so that he looks more masculine. The last time I visited him and Kelly Ray (the fat red-head SPOILED JERK that Marc dated for many years after dumping me), they BOTH wore NOTHING in the shirt department TO THE BEACH that cost less than $500.00 -- and this despite Kelly's having been all but DESTITUTE.
 
 
HA!!!


Scott
5. I remain TOTALLY CONVINCED that my cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband Greg Lernihan, founder of https://www.convergint.com/ -- who hosted that last Meyer reunion -- are TOTAL NAZIS and this security company is more about SPYING ON CLIENTS so the NAZI/CIA/Republicans (and their Episcopal Church pals) can KEEP THEM IN LINE!!!

 
 
 




 
 
continuing . . .
 
 
.

No comments: