Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nailing the Devil's Coffin SHUT (permanently!!! irreversibly!!!)!!! !!! !!!

 
This photo of an "ANGRY VAGINA" is the BEST representative photo I could find of what THE DEVIL looks like when "he" takes physical form.
 
 
 
 


>>> EMAIL TO MY ACCOUNTANT:


Thank you, Teri!!!
 
I believe this will help heal a very human situation -- that the landlord and family had grown accustomed to not having to earn money due to illegal activities that they were paid NOTHING for compared to the risks they were exposed to. They are fundamentally VERY GOOD people who had been caught in a trap they had no way out of until I FORCED THE ISSUE on my blog -- even risking going to Mexican Court and the Inspector's threat that I could be DEPORTED or JAILED for publishing ANYTHING negative in Mexico against a Mexican citizen while I am NOT a Mexican citizen.
 
I do NOT believe this is actual Mexican Law, but the Drug Mafias have HUGE influence here -- as indeed they have in the United States -- more so in Wilmington, NC than almost anywhere else in the US. I'm working on that one too. I took my Bible and Religious Study SERIOUSLY as a Catholic youth, and although I've expanded my ideas of spirituality and God from Catholicism considerably, I find both truth and lies in ALL religions, which are HUMAN institutions -- NOT Divine, although they could all stretch to become MORE like the Divine Ideal (which in many ways might have BEST been expressed in Roman Society and later Southern Society -- and I NEVER defend slavery!!!
 
I'm copying SOMEONE since although he no longer finds he can support me financially (and really, at this point I should sink or swim on my own), I know he is interested in my welfare. See more about that there, especially the email at the bottom of this posting, although the ENTIRE THING is worth a read: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/calling-ben-david-and-ernie-thompson-to.html .
 
>>> IMPORTANT: About a week ago, I reached (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012) by phone and he said he was ANGRY about my having revealed his identity in my blog. I asked him what he had suffered because of it and he said "Nothing." -- except that he fears future reprisals (he had forwarded me the letter that I'm certain came from Patrick Stansbury, about how "hundreds, even THOUSANDS of people" were angry with me for what I write on blog and in emails -- and that HE is coordinating those willing to try to take LEGAL or ILLEGAL actions against me. Additionally, in this email Patrick MADE PLAIN AND CLEAR that he intends to have REPRISALS against anyone known to have supported me financially in any way -- this from the man who illegally fired me because he knew he was TOTALLY in bed with the Republicans and CIA importing illegal drugs via US Air Force planes -- and I can even TESTIFY UNDER OATH that I saw Patrick Stansbury and GA Republican Congressman John Linder passing fat envelopes some years ago, ONCE (only), open and revealing a stack of bills of unknown denomination.
 
>>> ALSO IMPORTANT!!!: I called John Uecker (who murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow after getting the GO-AHEAD from Maria St. Just who had partnered with the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, Micheal Remer -- lead NYC rights lawyer for Sewanee -- and John Eastman -- ex-brother-in-law of Paul McCartney who had inherited Tennessee Williams as a client from his ICONIC ARTS LAWYER DAD, LEE EASTMAN, and THAT had come ONLY after my mother claimed to them that she had me PERMANENTLY STUPID on Lithium for a false diagnosis of Bipolar -- and indeed, I HAD recently gone back on the stuff, after being OFF IT the entire time I worked for Tennessee Williams.
 
To finish the original sentence, John Uecker DID answer his land-line phone a week ago and barked "WHO IS THIS!!!" into it. He immediately hung up when I identified myself. This call was right before I called (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012)this last time and PROVED CONCLUSIVELY that SOMEONE is NOT John Uecker, but SOMEONE's CRESCENDO of aping EVERY LIE my adversaries told and recommending EVERY COURSE OF ACTION that my adversaries ALSO then demanded (sometimes BEFORE my adversaries demanded it!!!), will be a matter SOMEONE has to answer in Federal Courts eventually -- not to me. I'm just grateful he supported me so well when NO ONE ELSE DID (or at least could afford to).
 
And then Patrick first agreed to pay the $100.00/share for my 380 shares of his company's stock, and immediately claimed that he would only pay $10.00/share, and then without even a PAUSE (which would have lent his claim that $10.00/share had in 1997 or thereabouts been an AGREED-TO price that he NEVER claimed was real enough that anyone had bought or SOLD the stock at that price -- and then there is the provable matter of the company's EXPONENTIAL sales and profit GROWTH since 1997, so the stock COULD NOT still have that value in ANY case), and that pause would have been the ONLY shred of validity to his argument -- that HE believed it enough to PRESS that price -- BUT HE DID NOT!!!
 
And then he quickly dropped it to $1.00/share, began insulting me with lies about my activities against him (I DID take his clue and BEGIN activities to expose his TRAITOROUS CRIMES soon thereafter -- in fact, the whole incident CLARIFIED that he was a TOTAL TRAITOR and CRIMINAL, intimately connected to not only the Republican Party and CORRUPTED elements at or near the very TOP of the US Military, but his chief operative, Lee Gosney (who on his deathbed -- and I don't know if Lee has died yet or not of inoperable cancer -- CONFIRMED to me the relationship between Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and Congressman Linder -- as well as Linder's desire (and half-prepared plan to kill me), to see me killed.
 
Lee Gosney was one of my father's closest friends when Dad lived in my house while I was in Dekalb County, GA Jail for about 16 weeks in 1990, and then for another six months to "help me get back on my feet". In fact, Dad had had many meetings with Patrick Stansbury then as well, setting up the TAKE OVER of Collegiate Concepts, Inc., the (Jew-owned), LEGALLY-OPERATING fundraising company in support of college yearbooks and engineering journals -- as well as the GROWING money-maker of putting ads in MILITARY publications. They managed to get an "investigative reporter" to film ME giving verbatim a pitch I believed was HONEST, since Patrick Stansbury wrote it himself, as THE EXAMPLE of the LIES that company used -- and that video ran NIGHTLY for a week on the CBS affiliate in Atlanta to HUGE audiences -- the point being to TERRORIZE me, THE FAG-PUBLIC SCAMMER, into being ashamed to show my 6' 11" self around town.
 
Well, it worked for awhile, but I got over it. Also working was the TAKE DOWN of CCI and THEFT of all its business when the FALSE pressures of being the ONLY company raising money this way which actually paid TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT net on phone-raised funds to the FOP (Fraternal Order of Police) -- paying most of it UP FRONT at time of signing contract, also unheard of generosity, when the industry standard of the time was that organizations got only 10% of the funds raised by third-party companies -- indeed, Martha Woodard (or Woodward), a longtime Atlanta Journal Constitution columnist, happened to call me soliciting funds for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) -- a very popular cause then -- and she told me that THEY had felt triumphant getting TWELVE percent from their fundraisers -- while CCI was paying 25%.
 
Well, they bamboozled everyone with lies, and Eileen Smith and her ex-husband Russell wised up and FRIED Patric's butt soon enough -- but the troubles continued, the company shrank further (in the FOP area, not the college or military areas), and one night Vice President Walter Moore, a gruff little bulldog of a man whose son was in prison for RAPE (or murder -- I forget), STOLE all the military and college artwork due the schools and Patrick and Walter BLACKMAILED all the military academies/war colleges, maritime academies, and universities into signing contracts with Pentagon Publishing, Inc. www.pentagon-usa.com , holding those prepared ads, THAT HAD BEEN PAID FOR BY ADVERTISERS -- BUT NO MONEYS HAD GONE TO THE INSTITUTIONS PUBLISHING THE BOOKS, hostage -- unless the institutions signed contracts for Patrick to represent them. In that case, they GOT POSSESSION of the artwork to run it gratis -- no money for that year. The following years they got their money.
 
Had they NOT signed a contract with Patrick, they would NOT have gotten those prepared ads, so would have had to CHEAT the companies who had prepared them and ALREADY PAID to have them run. This would have been a PUBLIC RELATIONS DISASTER, and THAT is how Patrick Stansbury STOLE the business and BLACKMAILED the schools into signing contracts with him. To my knowledge this worked with EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL!!!
 
Two interesting notes:
 
1. Walter Moore, who hailed from Cherry Hill, NJ, was particularly friendly toward me -- claiming all his best friends up there had been executives of Sun Oil Company (SUNOCO), the company both my father and brother Mike spent their CAREERS working for (until Mike fled a while back in advance of the company's FOLDING, except as a retail marketer of elsewhere-bought gasoline). I'm sure Dad had a lot of conversations with Walter as well -- and Lee Gosney was Dad's best buddy from AA, the organization (with NA), that later allowed Lee to hide behind PRETENDING to be an alcohol and drug counselor/public speaker, while ACTUALLY traveling the country setting up with corrupted politicians the various ways to SELL all the drugs flooding in on Air Force planes.
 
My murdered friend Evan Fish knew Lee Gosney well both from Maine (where he had been a top cocaine distributor before trying to bail out and moving to Wilmington -- the WORST place imaginable EVER to try to get away from the illegal drug trade), and from Wilmington. Robbie Trahan ALSO knew Lee Gosney well -- as did Ben David the District Attorney (Democrat) and Sen. Thom Goolsby (Republican), who RUNS the largest import port (Wilmington, NC) to profit the Republican Party, CIA, and Episcopal Church coffers.
 
2. Lee Gosney ALWAYS drank copiously at Pentagon Publishing parties -- and I NEVER saw him appearing to be drunk.
 
3. Patrick ended that email chain (that I scanned and posted several places, including here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html ), with the STRONG SUGGESTION (after lying about my behaviors and that I had NO FRIENDS anymore), that I commit suicide. Twenty minutes later, two Stone Mountain Police came to my house having gotten CREDIBLE CLAIMS that I was on the verge of suicide. I JOKED them past that -- but FOUR more attempts to commit me occurred over the FOLLOWING MONTH, and eventually, Dottie Newman, a recently retired and highly decorated Vietnam War veteran (rank: Full Colonel), who had been Gen. Collin Powell's Chief Protocol (security) officer while he and his wife Alma decided it was still too dangerous for Gen. Powell to run for President in the 2008 election. Dottie (after an ACTIVE US Army General tried to SHUT ME UP at the dinner table at one of Dottie's book club meetings in her house -- and then the said General actually got up from the table and CHASED ME OUT OF DOTTIE's HOUSE, threatening to BEAT ME UP!!!), followed me out and told me it was then TOO UNSAFE for her and other Patriots to protect my life any longer in the United States -- and that is whenI FIRE-SOLD my house, minor art collection, and ALL other belonging except one Pontiac Vibe load I hauled with me to Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- the other I stored in Stone Mountain and recently recovered.
 
ALL this while, I was CONSTANTLY ACCOSTED by my swastika-loving parents and siblings who DEMANDED I get on mind-numbing drugs for MENTAL ILLNESS -- what DEVILS call "telling the truth", when they CAN'T find a way to JAIL you, they trump up a mental illness instead and DRUG YOU INTO STUPIDITY (like Dr. Carrie Menke attempted to do after the TWO most previous mental health appraisers ordered by Ben David to evaluate my ability to stand trial in court REPORTED that I was FINE!!! I will JAIL ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR LIFE, soon enough!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/healing-white-sheasels-one-wah-hee-nuh.html , but also know I scanned and posted Dr. Menke's report in whcih she said I was FINE -- except that she interpreted my telling her if she illegally screwed me in the report i would see she went to jail eventually as a PHYSICAL THREAT, and based on THAT, recommended my IMMEDIATE commitment to North Carolina's Cherry mental hospital where I should be FORCE INJECTED with mind-control drugs until I was able to BEHAVE IN COURT (never, actually -- I was to be accidentally overdosed and disposed of, actually -- or so the scuttlebutt out of District Attorney Jon David's office in Bolivia, NC where Dr. Menke's office is eventually got to me. HA!!!
 
And the judge who was meant to APPROVE this recommendation only LAUGHED about it in court -- although my attorney Jennifer Harjo told me MOST FORCEFULLY that no matter what happened that day, NOT to laugh or encourage the judge in laughing either. I semi-complied, VICTORIOUS!!!
 
 
As I've reported many times, the Police later told me it was a FEMALE from out of state -- NOT PATRICK STANSBURY -- who had called them with the "credible report" that I was on the verge of suicide. Some months later, my sister Jane admitted it was she. And when I questioned her FURTHER -- since I had had absolutely NO CONTACT with Jane for about the TEN days preceding this event, I later asked her WHY she THEN thought I was "on the verge".
 
She answered that my then roommate of TWELVE YEARS (who actually lived in Tuscaloosa, AL with his Bible-Thumping wife, and spent three to ten days in my house per month when on Atlanta assignment as a videographer -- and whom I soon caught CHANGING the security settings on my computer from his laptop via the house WiFi while he sat in his van outside before dawn one morning -- Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html -- a man and TURN-COAT JEW so STUPID, that RIGHT WHEN CHEAP, SMALL HD videocameras were hitting the market, HE bought a HUGE BULKY old-fashioned HD videocamera for $100,000.00, guaranteeing he would NEVER make a profit in his business!!!
 
Anyway, Jane said the ALLEN had called her IMMEDIATELY (after Patrick sent me the suicide suggestion), and that he claimed I was at home and TOTALLY CRAZY!!! What Jane did NOT apparently know is that I had had absolutely NO contact with Allen in at least five days and that he was in Alabama at the time of HIS call to Jane!!!
 
MY only question is whether Patrick called Allen DIRECTLY to do this, or if he used Christal Presley as a go between -- since she knew Allen personally. Christal, of course, is the BEST FRIEND of Sean Hannity of Fox News -- and his wife Jill, who had been Christal's college roommate. And it was Christal who had steered me -- with the help of my literary agent Cynthia Zigmund, now of www.secondcitypublishing.com , who for the longest time I thought was INNOCENT of the crimes committed against me, but she recently proved herself GUILTY!!! -- to the BOGUS Alyson Books/HERE! Media publishing contract.
 
And it was Christal (who after I confronted her the FIRST TIME with her lies about her Dad's PTSD and Christal's snagging (with Fox New's help), a FRONT PAGE ARTICLE in a January 2010 edition of the Atlanta Journal/Constitution on this as well as her PTSD online organization to DEFRAUD innocent concerned people by raising funds. All of THIS is what I confronted Christal with that late Sunday night, when TEN - TWENTY MINUTES LATER, I got a ROBO-CALL from American Express REDUCING my credit limit by $24,000.00 to about $234.00 -- even though I had NEVER had a late credit or other payment since 1990, TWENTY years before, I ALWAYS paid at least DOUBLE the amount currently due on ALL my cards then (and had been doing that for several years -- THE VERY DAY I GOT A NEW BILL, no less!!!). I STILL HAD the Pentagon Publishing job (or had lost it only a week or so before -- something AMEX could NOT have known then -- and they had no way to know what money or income I might have to PAY MY BILLS in any case).
 
That call from American Express came AFTER 10:00 PM, on a day when such calls (except in real emergencies), are ILLEGAL in Georgia, ALL DAY on Sundays and after 9:00 PM all other nights.
 
Christal just wanted to show me she was POWERFUL -- but WHO is powerful NOW??? ??? ???
 
More recent crap from Christal happened after I got her online LEAD ARTICLE on FOX NEWS LITE (CNN), REMOVED after blogging about her CRIMES and those of the Atlanta Journal Constitution (previously, I had by blogging/emailing gotten CNN to delete a LEAD ONLINE ARTICLE on my personal friend and writer/gay activist Edmund White DELETED because it LIED, claiming that Mr. White credited my ALSO personal friend (I met him at a White house party in 1981 while working for Tennessee Williams) -- briefly -- President Ronald Reagan and his DEVIL Co-CONSPIRATOR, C. Everett Coop with LIKING GAYS and HELPING END AIDS, when the two of THEM actually JOINED CHRISTIAN LEADERS in PRAISING GOD FOR AIDS and the hideous, long, painful deaths it caused to gay people and BLACKS, as well.
 
They always sought to HELP spread AIDS (secretly), and were FULLY SUPPORTED by mostly WHITE PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS -- the same type who had supported the GENOCIDE of native Americans (who the Protestant Religions taught were only animal savages -- not human) as well as slavery of the EQUALLY NOT-HUMAN black Africans.
 
In any case, my blogging got these LIES CNN had put into Edmund White's mouth OFF THE MAIN PAGE!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/word-on-leakers-and-cnns-moral.html .
 
Anyway, regarding Christal Presley's 2010 AJC FRAUD, I emailed A DOZEN top AJC editors -- particularly Jay Bookman, for whom I'd also left a voicemail -- which was never returned -- in 2010, the only response I got from the paper was that the woman who WROTE that newspaper piece called to try to talk me down and I PROVED TO HER that she was nothing but a DELIBERATE LYING CRIMINAL who knew ALL ALONG that Christal's Dad was a PROUD Vietnam Vet who shares his glorious war stories JOVIALLY with all -- and he and his BORN AGAIN WIFE had ENRICHED themselves on buying antiques in Virginia -- PACKING THEIR HISTORIC FARMHOUSE, BARN, and "LOG CABIN" with them so full that both Christal and her then boyfriend Sunil told me you couldn't walk around the house!!! They got them SUPER-CHEAP from people run out of their homes by Republican-sponsored legislation.
 
And that reporter had the GALL to finally say to me that even though the article was ALL LIES, raising all that money (which never even BEGAN to happen), was a PATRIOTIC THING TO DO -- and apparently the AJC TOP EDITORS felt the same, because they CONTINUED to support Christal and her LIES!!!
 
See more on Christal's more recent BOOK OF LIES here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/christal-presley-total-fake-best-friend.html .
 
Thanks again -- you've inspired me to a BLOG POST. LOL!!! We'll have a big party for Benefits Management when North Carolina comes to its senses and settles with me -- before or after the release of the new movie WILMINGTON ON FIRE. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/my-salvation-wilmington-nc-to-be.html .
 
Scott

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:40 AM, My Accountant wrote:
 

 
I will increase the amount I send you for rent each month, no problem. On Monday I will send the difference that I already sent for this month.


Glad you are doing well, always enjoy getting your messages!

 
 

Your Pal in Money Management!!!
 
 

 

No comments: