Friday, March 22, 2013

CELEBRATING: The 2013 TENNESSEE WILLIAMS/NEW ORLEANS LITERARY FESTIVAL!!!






>>> BREAKING!!! at 5:22 PM, CST: We just BROKE last month's TOTAL BLOG HITS. This means that today's HUGE SURGE in readership -- both over my expose of how the same man authorized John Lennon's and Tennessee Williams' MURDERS: John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman in NYC (google for it), as well as the INFO I've sent now to MOST presenters at the Williams Fest in New Orleans has caused QUITE THE STIR!!!


Although not AFRICAN-SIZED (like some I report on in this blog), I've never had a complaint. "Good to stir some shit up!!!" I once heard said.


So look here: WE ALL WIN!!! (Some reparations/amends must be made.) Men needing to make amends will do so outside when it is warm enough to manual or other hot labor whilest wearing thin muslin shorts. Showers of delightfully refreshing clean water will be sprayed over them as the others (men, women, and any animals any human has ever "done"), will get to take their pick for private or pubic sexual and other enjoyments.


COOL???


Scott


* * *


>>> FIRST AN EMAIL; then "extrapolation" (or sumpthin') :


Dear Mr. Martin,

I read your article, "Tennessee Williams Festival’s streetcar opens doors to less stodgy, more inclusive literary crowd", and I was SO GLAD TO HEAR IT.

Sorry if I was shrill -- I worked for Tennessee Williams, wrote a memoir about that which got RAVE reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER, Thomas Keith, former editor at NEW DIRECTIONS PRESS but now an ENFORCER for Sewanee and being charged with keeping the New Orleans and Provincetown Williams Festivals IN LINE!!! In fact, John Uecker -- who traveled by train to P'town in 2009, with Thomas Keith, and who smothered TW with a pillow to put him out of his misery (I no longer consider this mercy killing a CRIME -- in fact I have great empathy for Uecker in MOST, but not all, things), actually told me more than once that Thomas TOLD John that he had the goods on John Lahr (that he's a closet-case homosexual), and that Mr. Keith knew EXACTLY how to blackmail Mr. Lahr into writing WHAT SEWANEE/Republican Party WANT in his completion of Lyle Leverich's two-volume bio.

An associate of mine who lives in Manhattan told me some months ago that Lahr had submitted his book to be published then (but maybe he's updating his FIRST SUBMISSION -- or maybe it was truthful -- there is a paper, or least electronic RECORD of all that now, no???).

I got to know John Lahr fairly well in 2009, when -- after he read my draft -- he and I had long email and telephone conversations. I KNOW the fact that his agency in London ALSO controls all the PERFORMANCE RIGHTS of Tennessee Williams FOR Sewanee, might/could complicate things a tad.

The two BEST things to do NOW would be to FIRE Executive Director Paul Willis. He is a DRUG ADDICT whom Thomas Keith BRAGGED TO ME he "calmed" the nervous little nelly (in 2008, I believe, but maybe the last year I was there, 2009 -- one of FOUR times I've attended), one evening by going to Paul's residence and first drugging him and then having sex. Apparently, Paul needed "comfort and joy" a good NUMBER of times, but I think the love of DRUGS is what lingers . . .

Also, Paul Willis ENORMOUSLY disrespected me and was FAR beyond rude, when Alyson Books CANCELLED my memoir's publication (it was to be the featured hard-cover spring 2010 release of 30 books -- or so they had claimed. LOL!!!).

Anyway, google "scott kenan" followed by any name or concept to find out what I've reported in my 1,600 blog posts going back over four or so years. Good stuff starts 1/1/2010. You might/could read this execellent article, whose author I have YET to contact as i hope to soon be in touch with Victor Campbell -- ALSO disrespected at TW/NO Fest -- but LESS, since he can't PROVE Sewanee/Episcopal Church/Republicans had MURDERED TW (and stolen his estate as well) -- and just wait 'til ya get a load of my relatives, too (near and FAR)!!!
 
Here's a general link: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
 
I will try to email this to as many presenters as I can -- after looking up email addresses. For now, I can only copy to those you see in the Cc: line. Feel free to discuss me and my "mental health" with ALL of them.

Thanks,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

* * *

 
 
 
 
Rex Reed (with unknown she-ite),at the 2008 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival. I met and talked with Rex that year -- but it was NOT the first time I had come across Senor REED!!!
 
 
 
Over spring break at Denison University, 1973, Jeff Work (since then ENTIRELY disappeared via San Francisco -- just like my mother had murdered James Culver Anderson (Denison '74), and "Dogbert DeWayne Jones" (Henderson High School, West Chester, PA, 1969), who had been my best friend and whose Class President campaign I successfully ran before we moved to Columbus, OH before senior year).
 
 
What the hell: NEW SENTENCE!!!: Jeff Work and I visited Manhattan on our last Spring Break, and had a GREAT place to stay: photographer Jill Kremetz and her soon-husband Kurt Vonnegut's (whose farmhouse my family had lived quite near-to when during my sophomore and junior DU years we lived in Elnora, NY), apartment, whose walls were COVERED in photos of Beatles (mostly), and other celebrities.
 
 
Jeff's former girlfriend, also a DU student and then doing a work/study program with Jill, had arranged it since all of them were then out of town.
 
 
But REX REED wasn't!!! We ran into him dancing between two JUNGLE BUNNIES at the Continental Baths. And sorry, anyone who's still "African-American" and hasn't graduated to simply "black" (they were called POLITICALLY-CORRECTLY back then "AFRO-AMERICANS" LOL!!!), but two hunky but soft-boddied black dudes dancing on either side of REX REED in white DIAPERS (only), can PROPERLY be called "jungle bunnies">
 
 
Dig???
 
 
Scott
 
 
 


.

No comments: