Friday, March 8, 2013

Cutting Line at the US Consular Agency (inadvertently)!!!

 
Hillary Clinton: Did she know EVERYTHING going on at "State" ???





 I just got back from the US Consulate (had to fill out a form relating to passport renewal they forgot to get from me three days ago), and I'm ready for a nap. Had a spirited discussion with a WHITE LADY of the WHITE-WORSHIPFUL kind and she was as illogical and refusing to answer direct questions as our most corrupted politicians like to do. I eventually called her a Michelle Bachmann PRETZEL TWIST OF LOGIC and left it at that.


Only kidding -- I called her a cunt, which shocked ME, but no one else waiting in line. HA!!!


But I had FOOLISHLY allowed myself to get drawn into her non-sense, and at the exact same time I caught myself and decided to allow her to continue to state that facts and references for verification -- as well as good contacts for inside info (which she NEVER claimed to have), MAKE NO DIFFERENCE to "anyone at all", and I must be the kind of person who can escape being committed to a mental institution ONLY by being in Mexico (HEY!!! She had a point there -- a DIFFERENT one than that I'm mentally ill), a security guard came out and said I could go STRAIGHT TO A WINDOW!!!


Then I met the man from Mexico City. People in the line who SEEMED to know claimed he is the ASSISTANT Ambassador -- but checking the State Department's website, the "Assistant Chief of Mission" is a woman -- so no telling who he is.


But he was cool -- as was Horace, who had helped me so much in 2010, now back after a sick day three days ago. I think everyone knew what was up -- and my unthinking allowing that ridiculous woman to engage me like that  made us ALL happy to get me in and out efficiently. He got enough observation to know that 1. When confronted by BOLD FACED LIES, I tend to get a tad strident and
do NOT back down. 2. Otherwise, I'm an entirely reasonable person (although not all would agree).


It was made clear that my blog will be CAREFULLY examined -- and THAT is all I care about: SERVING RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE IN MY GOVERNMENT THE TRUTH TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.



What they DO about it is NO LONGER MY PROBLEM.



Returning afterward, I did stop to get the NAME of the business where Fernando G. Merino (who had claimed to sign me to the CIA contract for life in summer 2010 -- it is the contract I scanned and posted on blog several places to sell REAL ESTATE), did all his investment banking: Actinver, which is located near the northern end of the Tunel Highway.


Then I went through EVERY blog post starting mid-July to find the pics of Fernando I had posted then -- and even looked through early October -- but they (or they with the posts they were in), have ALL DISAPPEARED!!!


The originals were on the MacBook Pro computer that Toro, head of the crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico, ADMITTED TO ME LATER that he had stolen and sold for 500 pesos for some crack rocks. This past summer (2012), Toro walked right into the office of Luis Megoza while I was talking to Luis -- which I eventually realized was for a STRATEGIC MEETING.


You see, Luis (whom I first thought was an ALLY -- especially after discovering from him that he had SOLD Deli Baguette to Salvador Fuentes -- and the two of them worked together at PV GEEKS), had WORKED on BOTH my current computers -- and said TOO MANY TIMES that he did NOT look at any of my files.


Only today have I had time to look at the photos saved on old computers and an external hard-drive that Luis had ALSO worked on -- to discover that although my photos were on them going back from my first digital camera in 1999 through my moving to Mexico at the very END of May 2010, ALL THE PHOTOS AFTER MARCH 24, 2010 HAVE BEEN ERASED, the important ones being of Amy Fortenberry (the WalMart operative who had ALMOST murdered me with poison) and the "blue" Cali Cartel leader in Stone Mountain (I had a LOT of both of them)!!!


Also lost (from the blog, apparently), are pics of the two Guzman brothers who ADMITTED TO ME when they lived with me at 1690 Calle Costa Rico that Albert (the older of the two), had ACTUALLY been released from jail in Los Angeles and all three murder charges dropped as well as illegal entry and living in the USA so that he could PROTECT the Drug Mafia operation in Puerto Vallarta for the CIA. In fact Albert Guzman beat me bad once -- and after he had me fed a bowl of chicken broth with a skin-on chicken neck to show the HUGE artery one slashes to drain the blood and promised he was going to do THAT to me -- I PROMPTLY found a way to SNEAK OUT!!!


Albert is currently in Mexican prison having been convicted of a LATER murder that his brother Martin Guzman also was party to. martin Guzman is still hiding in central Mexico.


But you see, Luis Melgoza's business partner Sal Fuentes is the one who introduced me to his mother who claimed to be my Kenan cousin (about 3rd or 4th), and she had her best friend who claimed to be working for 60 MINUTES debrief me for 45 minutes -- and I actually believed THAT woman's claim 60 MINUTES would likely run 2 - 3 segments on my story FOR TWO FULL YEARS!!!


This caused Sal Fuentes to be VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when I knew his this past summer (2012), since he KNEW he was not related to me.


Now DIG THIS!!!: Fernando Merino (now working as a juiced up steroids-and-weight-training trainer at Gold's Gym here in Puerto Vallarta after a stint as a stripper/call-boy at WET DREAMS gay strip bar had been sexually sleeping with Tim Wilson when Fernando and I made the HUGE PITCH to Taniel Chemsian of Timothy Real Estate here (I'm a BIG fan of Timothy R.E.!!!) -- to partner with Timothy in selling a TON of land that Fernando LATER admitted his Drug Mafia "godfather" (who had taken FIVE YEARS to get Fernando a PERFECT fake Mexican identity (I don't know Fernando's birth name -- although he ALWAYS claimed he was the only child of Colombia's top cocaine exporter), "Hector-the-Engineer" had actually stolen from Mexican peasants -- and if I remember correctly, it was all along or near the PV side of the bridge and road Hector had built on the free highway to Guadalajara.


You SEE how they are ALL connected because Tim Wilson PARTNERS with Luis Melgosa in the running of the magazine GAY PV -- ALL THIS is CIA-connected!!! I've spoken to MANY owners of gay establishments here -- and they ALL claim the MOB has tried to muscle in on them. In fact in 2010, I met a bar owner who was CLOSING his gay bar (I forget what's there now, but it was across the street from CC Coral or similar), because he unknowingly had hired a MAFIA bartender and he SOON LOST ALL CONTROL. The business was FINE -- but HE was no longer getting the PROFITS!!! Google in this blog to see FAR more details on all issues.


So, if any legitimate legal researchers want to ask me questions -- I'm sure I have more details I can remember on ALL ISSUES, but I won't bore blog readers except if things go SUPER HUMOROUS.


Scott


 
 
My house in Stone Mountain,  GA, spring 2010.
 
 

 
The same house in October 2012, after the gay black guy and his rather YOUNG boyfriend moved in and UN-GAYED IT -- leaving not even a FOUNDATION PLANT!!!



Scott


.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shithole. Is that not just your servants quarters? I'm very surprised you would live in such a shanty piece of shit in an obviously crummy poverty stricken neighborhood. Could you walk outside after dark? What mysteries spoke to your inner heritage jumble joobyjoojoo?

Scott Kenan said...

Hey MISS NANCY (as your Dad always called you to bully your faggot ass):

Walk out after dark??? I did a lot more than THAT -- I had SEX WITH BROTHERS!!! YOU liked the smooth white of brown kind -- but I like 'em ALL!!!

Brothers always go to the FRONT OF THE LINE with me -- EARTHY!!!

And just so you KNOW, there's some kind of theatrical presentation in Puerto Vallarta tonight at Teatro Vallarta. Yer gonna have to read my NEXT POST to find out about that one.

Why not stop on by and HAUNT THE SET AND CAHRACTERS, tonight, no???

Scott