Sunday, March 31, 2013

Miss FERTILE BUNS Dropped Back-By, for a LATE DELIVERY!!!

 
 
 

>>> JUST IN at 8:23 PM, CDT (Blogger being based in GMT) : March 2013 hits were 53.5% HIGHER than February 2013 hits.



Not bad, EH???



* * *


>>> BUT I CANNOT AT THIS TIME GIVE FULL DETAILS only furry ones.


A certain person let me know I have the HIGHEST EARTHLY connection now that completes the TENNESSEE WILLIAMS estate (+ fake history)/Sewanee/Republican Party "roasting" -- and all that implies. So it is clear that I will be able to work with Harvard University to undo those illegal previous finaglings -- no unseen major obstacles now (and all that given confidently) -- if Harvard wants to proceed.


But it would not be right to do that BEFORE I speak with Gov. McCrory of North Carolina, and just last night I realized that tomorrow is APRIL FOOLS. Well, when one is dealing with me, there are already too many fools around, so I had better wait until at least Tuesday morning to make ANY sort of serious calls (frivolous might come sooner).


In the MEANTIME, I'm thinking I might raise some MONEY by method my mother told me about when I was about three. She had for some time been a nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati (where I was later born), and had a movie star who was as HOT AS A KARDASHADOODLE is today (but male), and like THEM, generally, unmemorable, now, Mr. Sunny Tufts



 
 
I had never researched him before, but Sonny was from a serious BANKING family and his ancestor came to America in 1638. Tufts University is named for his relative (although he was a member of "Skull & Bones" at Yale -- JUST LIKE THE GEORGES BUSH, BOTH of them!!! ). 
 
 
And Dick Van Dyke (on his TV show), MISTOOK Sonny Tufts for a UFO!!!
 
 
For some rather entertaining info on him, please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Tufts .
 
  
 
 
Anyway, when he propositioned my MOTHER, who (via a painting Mom still possesses of her painted during her college days by a fellow student), looked like VERONICA LAKE:





Mom, being a non-nonsense GERMANIC woman, reacted like Miss OLIVIA DE HAVILLAND!!!:





She was so AGHAST by Sonny Tufts suggesting she was silly NOT to save his finger and toe nail clippings that she had just removed as she sat on the side of his bed -- as "personal souvenirs", or to SELL ON THE OPEN MARKET!!!



So THERE's my idea: selling my nail clippings (but it will be a while since I clipt n' tossed just two days ago).



And poor MOM, didn't get over the SHOCK of such MALE PRESUMPTION until rather recently, best I can tell.


This is a TRUE STORY.


 
 
NOT YET, but Mom got my Dad's lover soon after that -- which was PROBABLY coincidental . . .

* * *


>>> NOTE TO NORTH KOREAN OFFICIALS:


This will likely be the LAST of my blog posts that I email to all of you -- and this so you can SEE the depth of my SUSPICIOUS NATURE.


Please be sure that President Kim Jong Un understands that I was just kidding around about the sex/anatomy stuff (although I'm open to almost ANYTHING), none of that is required.


Scott

 
* * *


>>> AND FOR THE RECORD: ALSO the sister of Eva Marie Saint AND the sister of Rosemary Clooney were my SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS, occasionally, at St. Martha's School in Louisville, KY -- COOL, no???





Scott

.

No comments: