Monday, March 25, 2013

NEW: The Art of Writing Email, Illustrated!!!

 
 
Bev Marshall, writer and professor who sits on the Board of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival.
 
 
 
 
>>> EMAIL SENT TO BEV MARSHALL this morning via her secure server:


Hi Bev,


-- please give my regards to Butch. I had more fun with him (NOT sexual or leading that way), back at the 2004 Tennessee Williams/NO Lit Fest. You had just returned from book tour with a really cute guy who probably was straight and Butch had accompanied the two of you as you blazed a HOT TRAIL across the USA in a small car and with writers' glee.


I just want you to know that although I've been held away from the Festival, my behind the scenes activities are eroding Sewanee's ILLEGALLY GOTTEN and IMMORALLY HELD hold on Tennessee's copyrights. I expect that not only will the nervous Nelly "Willis-the-Pillis" soon be gone, but that dried-up twat Patricia Brady as well.


I know ALL remember the photo she used to post of her looking like Madonna as a young Evita Peron posing for VOGUE (the room suffused in English Country Gentility drag) -- and WHAT's with her hiding under Martha Washington's dress, anyway???


As you might imagine, my MAIN blog comments on the Williams festival this year got a LOT of views -- over 1,300 and counting so far: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/celebrating-2013-tennessee-williamsnew.html .


Well CARRY ON -- and DON'T allow Thomas Keith, Robert Bray, Annette Saddik, or any of the OTHER of "TENNESSEE'S METH-HEADS" talk you into that. Smoke pot instead (but not TOO much)!!!


All best,
Scott Kenan
Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya, Mexico: in political exile from North Carolina, only.

 
* * *
 

 
Joshua Clark, writer




>>> EMAIL TO JOSHUA CLARK:


Hi Josh,

While reading your article in OXFORD AMERICAN, http://www.oxfordamerican.org/articles/2013/feb/26/suitcase-named-desire/ , I came across not a SINGLE word that seemed false -- in fact your piece warmed the deepest cockles of my heart -- for the ART of it!

I have put you in a TOP pantheon of writers, which includes (having worked for Tennessee Williams his work is too personal, so I do NOT compare him, really), Randall Kenan http://englishcomplit.unc.edu/people/kenanr, to whom I am NOT related, except that we BOTH have odd ties to Howard Hughes, and Randall has worked for about nine years now at Sewanee's Literary Conference which is funded by Tennessee Williams' estate, and HE says all those folks are TONE DEAF. HA!!!

Also Randall appears to be descended from the cook pictured in the kitchen at the "Kenan Ancestral Home" here: http://www.libertyhallnc.org/.

In any case, Tammy at OXFORD AMERICAN has sent your email address, and while I had INTENDED to write you immediately but got tied up in what seemed to be PRESSING POLITICS, so ended up carpet-bombing you with emails of my blog posts -- for which I apologize and will drop your and Tammy's email address (assuming I remember to).

Could you please put me in contact with Victor Campbell? I met him with Dakin Williams in 2004 or 05 at the N.O. Fest, and when he told me of his book (which he said he was close to a publishing contract on then), I PANICKED, thinking he and I are in competition. Well, we're NOT -- and neither one of us were as close to getting published then as we naively thought we were.

I am including a PDF copy of my memoir, now available on Amazon and which I will shortly revise with more photos and new end material -- as well as bring out in print -- for you and Victor (and Tammy), if any of you care to read it. I am NOT expecting any reactions to it, so don't worry about that.

My cell in Mexico can be dialed just like this from the US: +011-52-1 (322) XXX-XXXX, but most people get FALSE recordings saying there is no such number, etc. I've had much difficulty with electronic communications (so don't be surprised if you have to dial it two to three times before a call goes through -- and I DON'T know how to retrieve voicemail, although I DO get all my texts) -- in fact I can prove in court I don't get a lot of my emails, and this going on since I began the LONG battle of exposing my mother as America's top Nazi and Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Popes.

I got FIRST confirmation of this in 1990, from Fay Gold (who has the largest art gallery in Atlanta still), and Bernice Weinstein, a prominent Jewess in Stone Mountain, GA, where I lived most of my adult life until I was chased out of the country in 2010 by FIVE attempts to commit me to mental hospitals in ONE MONTH. Fortunately, I had assistance also from Col. Dottie Newman, Gen. Colin Powell's just retired Chief Protocol Officer -- and Delta Airlines, who kept re-routing my every flight (six of them in early 2010), between Atlanta and Puerto Vallarta, which resulted in my getting TONS of "Delta Cash" for later free flights, and I got to know Dan (I DO have his business card, so record of his last name), who was an officer in the Air Force reserve trained in flying 737s to evade surface-to-air missiles THIS flight I had been DENIED BOARDING due to overcrowding SUDDENLY was only 2/3 full when Dan showed up in Air Force uniform and it was announced he would swap out with the scheduled co-pilot. Dan not only made certain I was comfortable on board, but searched me out in Baggage Claim in Atlanta, later (where he had nothing), and we corresponded by email for a time.

You see, this was RIGHT before "Obamacare" came up to vote in Congress, and as you might imagine, our Government REALIZED my Mom's CIA/Republican allies might just shoot a commercial jet out of the air (they were THAT ANGRY with me at the time) -- just like Alyson Books SUNK all 30 books they had planned to publish in spring 2010 to take MY book out (which Don Weise had promised would be the FEATURED hard-cover release), so as NOT to look too suspicious -- and to bleed more profits to the drug-addicted Paul Colichman who had recently BOUGHT most gay media.

OK. Let me get on with MY work, and please pass things on to Victor. I'd really like to get in contact with him.

JUST NOTICED: You are on the Board at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- things must be improving over there, no???

THIS email will be posted on my blog as TOO MANY don't believe I follow through with things. I will NOT publish any continuing correspondence, however.

Thanks.
Scott

 
* * *


 
 
Dr. Drew Gilpin Faust, President of Harvard University.





>>> EMAIL TO THE PRESIDENT OF HARVARD UNIVERSITY:


Dear President Faust:

I am writing you today to let you know that as Tennessee Williams' assistant who accompanied TW to Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party to honor Tennessee on January 11, 1982 -- where Jackie Kennedy Onassis FIRST proffered the idea that Tom should change his Will so that HARVARD University assumed control of all his intellectual property with Sewanee having actual ownership (and getting much of the financial proceeds which Harvard was to also control) -- I can prove in a Court of Law how Sewanee out-smarted Harvard's Legal Department (or bribed them), then. You see, this was actually part of a much larger conspiracy by both the Episcopal Church's TOP bishops as well as the Republican Party (who paid off the people who perjured themselves with deluxe lifestyles until they died naturally or of AIDS by 1994 -- I knew these people and they admitted much of it to me, as well as others).

Nearly two years ago, I spoke with your retired (summer, 2012), Admin in the Legal Department, Nancy Armstrong, and she said what I knew about that back then made perfect sense to her. She also told me that no one else remained in your Legal Department from that time -- and since I have copied about FIVE top people in that department with EVERY blog post about this matter and no one has EVER responded to even my DIRECT emails, I have to assume THEY are paid off as well -- or more likely, these, like so many of my emails, never reach their intended recipients. For this reason, I will publish this email on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com (beware that I fight fire with fire, so language gets very dicey), so that it is publicly known that I wrote you and WHAT I wrote. I will NOT publish consequent communications. I might follow up shortly (if I get no response form you or others in responsible positions), by emailing all your Trustees.

This is not personal, but merely something I have found to be practical to help get my emails past hackers.

I am copying two of your Kenan Professors (as well as a couple of my favorite Press contacts), so they know how peculiar we Kenans of North Carolina are (although I am currently FORCED to live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in political exile from North Carolina, only -- because six of eight false charges against me are still on the books there and the District Attorney agreed to drop all these false charges after a year if I stay OUT of the state. I was also committed to mental hospitals TWICE while there in 2011, living homeless under a bridge with REAL criminals, but the head of the hospital, a Dr. Martin, sprung me immediately as he knew I'd been committed on lies of drug dealers associated with the D.A. and Republican state Senator Thom Goolsby, who RUNS narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington -- something my parents had set up when they lived there in the 1980s and 90s.

You can read more about all these things in my blog if you care to: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

In about 2008, several disgruntled Sewanee lawyer-alumni living in Birmingham, AL contacted me to say that Sewanee had grown the Williams inheritance (Dakin Fund), to $1/3 billion -- but this was at the stock market's LOWEST point, and I would guess it could be worth even nearly $1 billion now. They have NEVER used the money to support "experimental writers" as Tennessee had stipulated -- indeed, these lawyers contend Sewanee has used it to cover-up the huge DROP in alumni support after Dr. J. Neil Alexander (then Arch-Bishop of Atlanta and titular head of the school, but NOW he has left his flock and heads the Theology Department there).

And you should know also that Sewanee's head in-house attorney, Donna Pierce, has threatened me with MANY libel lawsuits, but has never filed one. LOL!!! I DO know some of the wealthiest of my distant Kenan relatives, but I have NO influence over them or their Charitable Trusts. I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis that I would get her revenge one day, and as a Kenan, I am ALWAYS good on my word!!! My biggest "moral supporter" has been Patricia Sinatra -- Frank's favorite niece by marriage -- who runs family enterprises and was instrumental in Frank's heirs selling my distant relatives controlling interest in their Bank of America.

Pat even told me that the Sinatras really DID put Jack Kennedy in power, and I was so flabbergasted that she was so matter-of-fact that I didn't think to ask her how. HA!!!

Although I believe Tennessee's estate "BELONGS" to Harvard, I don't really care how the money part is divied up, and Tennessee is too dead to care, now. What I feel MUST happen is for Harvard to take over the oversight on ALL intellectual property, as Sewanee has proven itself to either hate Tennessee Williams' plays or be totally stupid. About two months ago, I (by both phone calls and emails), let the head of the Episcopal Church, USA and a top person at Sewanee know that I intended to contact you appropriately to straighten all these matters out, and I must say they were most meek in dealing with me.

They are awaiting my letting them know if you care to proceed or just drop it all.

Shall we explore forming a Committee to look at my evidence and see the best way to go forward -- or is this not really in Harvard's interest? An acknowedgement that you have received this email and are considering things would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
cell: +011-52-1 (322) XXX-XXXX -- it might take a few tries to get a call though. I do NOT know how to access my voice mail, but DO get texts.






.

No comments: