Sunday, June 23, 2013

Colima, Mexico -- KNOWN for Its Trademark Small Limes (first imported to Key West by Henry Flagler & Marketed as "Key Limes" co-LIME-uz???) Was FULL OF SURPRISES!!!

 
These two Mexican Gentlemen (owner on left), run HARD ROCK SUSHI, in Colima, Mexico where I FIRST met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG-LAUNDERER, Martin Lamb of Colombia. They consented to this photo and HOW I would identify them and their business.
 
 
They remembered ME -- but NOT Martin Lamb.
 
 
I wonder if the ENTIRE Bush Family (Mr. Lamb claimed he laundered for ALL OF THEM, but typically ONLY George W. frequently flew down to Panama to hand him "PLANE-LOADS" of cash), remembers Martin Lamb TODAY.
 
 
 
LOL!!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> MY COLIMA SURPRISES:
 
 
1. First, I must mention that my dear friend, Dr. Waldemar Salazar of Colima, died a couple of months ago, so I could not visit him physically (and there were practical reasons I did not visit my godson Diego at this time).
 
 
I want to make CRYSTAL CLEAR that Dr. Salazar and his EXAMPLE have been the DRIVING FORCE for me to PUSH SO HARD to chase the CIA/Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clintons NAZI-NARCO-TRAFFICKERS out of Mexico -- but especially Puerto Vallarta, which was FIRST put on the map by the filming of my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams' play, THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA -- by John Huston et al.
 
 
For three full hours, I meditated in Colima's Jardin' de Liberdad (Garden of Liberty -- liberty being anarchy, commonly called "freedom", tempered by RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS -- the ONLY way it actually works. The Kenan "Ancestoral Showcase", Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC where Mary Lily married Henry Flagler is ENTIRELY unpretentious -- and OPEN to the Public: http://www.libertyhallnc.org/ ).
 
 
The Jardin de Liberdad was where Dr. Salazar and I ALWAYS met by "serendipity", and he was there in spirit to speak with me -- PRAISE JESUS!!!
 
 
Dr. Salazar, my age but looking 75 or more, was NEVER in excellent physical health, so his passing was not a surprise. That said, he was the man who introduced me to the Governor of the State of Colima (Rey -- or "King" Coliman for whom it is named was the ONLY native Mexican King who did NOT ever surrender to the Spanish -- so my TOP HERO!!!), and was the close friend of former Presidente Carlos Salinas, and they once sat together in a car overlooking Puerto Vallarta and CRIED TOGETHER that they did NOT then have the power to KICK THE CIA-Chicago NARCO-TRAFFICKERS OUT OF PV!!!
 
 
While it is TRUE that Presidente Salinas HELPED Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu -- an Arab-Mexican allied with the then BUSH/CHENEY CIA narco-traffickers, soon to include Bill and Hillary Clinton, and later the blackmailed FAGGOT Barack Obama -- GAIN ENORMOUS POWER, things in Mexico are "muy complicado", so I do NOT now hold this against Mr. Salinas.
 
 
 
 
One entrance to Colima's Jardin' de Liberdad.
 
 
 
 2. The Best Western HOTEL CEBALLOS in Colima faces Jardin' de Liberdad. It is a joint venture of Best Western, HQ'ed in Phoenix, AZ -- and the Ceballos Family of Colima, Ernique/Ricky/Ernesto (his various names he uses at home and on Facebook and the Internet where "Ernesto" helps market TOXIC COMPANIES LIKE WAL-MART).
 
 
As everyone knows, Best Western is the World's Largest Hotel Chain -- and it is ENTIRELY beholden to the CIA/NSA narco-traffickers in the US Government. So much so that now that NO ONE in the Drug Mafias of Mexico tracks me AT ALL any more as I travel locally and within Mexico, when I arrived on the sidewalk in front of HOTEL CEBALLOS, nearly EVERY Security Guard and Manager GOT ON THEIR CELL PHONES and ducked into doorways so I could not see them.
 
 
 
 
Hotel Ceballos, Colima, Mexico
 
 
 
Two hours later, their sidewalk restaurant was ALL BUT ABANDONNED by the WHITE PROTESTANT GRINGO NARCO-TRAFFICKERS who prefer to stay there. It was HERE that Martin Lamb stayed and he and I had WORDS and VISCIOUS EYE CONTACT the moment I saw he had first viewed my blog where I had PUBLISHED the truth about his narco-trafficking for the ENTIRE BUSH FAMILY.
 
 
This, about a year ago -- and at THAT time, MANY Drug Mafiosa chased me OUT of Colima IMMEDIATELY, but I lost them on the highway to Manzanillo. NONE of these people were in evidence as SCOTT-CHASERS this weekend, although I spied them FREQUENTLY coming and going at the hotel.
 
 
 
View of Manzinillo Harbor this morning, late dawn -- it being one of Mexico's Top Ports. I could see about a dozen PANAMAX and other large freighters coming and going to the right of the frame.
 
 
 
And the funniest thing I remember, is that before I knew that Enrique/Ricky/Ernesto Ceballos was JUST ANOTHER NARCO-TRAFFICKER, I had tried to introduce him to Dr. Salazar on the sidewalk in front of the hotel -- but Mr. Ceballos FLED to avoid it.
 
 
 
LOL!!!
 
 
 
Although the employees of both the Hotel and "Ricky's" ice-cream shop in front of it claimed Ricky was on the premises (whole hotel -- an entire city block) -- and nearly AWAYS THERE, he HID FROM ME all weekend.
 
 
HA!!!
 
 
 
3. I purchased a one-foot-tall statue of Rey Coliman and one of "The Gay Colima Dogs" dancing (one nibbling the other's ear), and have placed them in my OWN "Jardin' de Liberdad" to honor Dr. Salazar and my distant Kenan relatives.
 
 
I will do ALL my work to advance Mexico once my money starts FLOODING IN (from lawsuits against "North Carolina Entities" and the Chicago Drug Mafia first, I bet!!!), in honor of Dr. Salazar.
 
 
4. As I reported several days ago, the GUARDIAN.CO.UK (or similar), who BROKE the Edward Snowden story, published a piece on Tennessee Williams "out of the blue" to let me know PUBLICLY that at least THEY (if not Mr. Snowden himself), KNOW I am Ed Snowden's "Twin Soul" in service to "GOD THE FATHER" to bring down the WORLD'S MOST CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT EVER, the NAZI GOVERNMENT of the United States of America -- to replace it with a CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT.
 
 
NOW, the Hong Kong paper that supported Ed Snowden most has DONE THE SAME THING!!!. Please see: http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/article/1265830/rewind-book-suddenly-last-summer-tennessee-williams .
 
 
 
5. I found THIS review of the new production of Tennessee Williams's THE TWO CHARACTER PLAY 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And also see: http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/b/ben_brantley/index.html to seem completely TRUE and DEEPLY UNDERSTANDING of the material. It also warns OLD FAGGOTS AND OTHER FOGEYS who are MIND CONTROLLED on various drugs who would NEVER GET THIS PLAY not to bother seeing it.
 
 
Tennessee Williams would SPIT IN THE EYE of these people (includes a NYC old-aged-drug user I know), who UNKNOWINGLY (due to his "Old Fart" drug-of-choice that BLOCKS intuition), who often HARM the legacy of Tennessee Williams later plays which are NOT meant to be anything LIKE his "mainstream plays of his youth".
 
 
Pity.
 
 
6. BOTH my iPad Mini and my iPod Touch (less than a week old), have CONSTANTLY downloaded NEW software daily -- and behaved UBER-NEUROTICALLY. On my trip, the iPod worked correctly when I used it solo -- but allowed me access to only 5% of my songs that showed to be ON IT while connected to my car stereo during my trip to Colima. It ALSO ignored nearly ALL COMMANDS I GAVE IT.
 
 
That, until I got home and it downloaded yet ANOTHER new "operatin' system" -- its THIRD such in as many days I've owned it and been in Puerto Vallarta -- this time so SEVERELY DIFFERENT that I had to re-submit my home Internet connection, all my passwords to Apple, the iPod, and BOTH my email accounts.
 
 
As all should recall, I've had the SAME BULLSHIT from Windows Update -- both APPLE and MICROSOFT in FULL COMPLIANCE with the CIA/NSA narco-trafficking NAZI US Government.
 
 
With this afternoon's iPod UPDATE, my iPod works PERFECTLY (finally), with my car stereo.
 
 
 
 
ALL PRAISE QUETZALCOATL!!!
 
 
 
 
7. I DO RECOMMEND all divisions of Hilton Hotels for reasons variously described in this blog.
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
My former rented house in Villa de Alvarez (adjacent to Colima), as taken yesterday. The entire development has PROSPERED since I lived there May and June of 2010 -- the pathetic highway of 2010 is now a FOUR LANE BOULEVARD whose island is planted in palms and flowering shrubs. The houses have all been individually painted and no longer two-tone non-offensive original colors -- many have added garages, additional rooms -- or even second floors!!!
 
 
This is IDENTICAL to what happened to Levittown, NY, as documented here: http://tigger.uic.edu/~pbhales/Levittown.html .
 
 
 
 
Image of the Original Levittown, NY
 
 
 
 
Nearly identical to the view from my front window in Villa de Alvarez, the dormant twin "Ice Volcano" (covered at its peak with snow for most of the year), is barely showing to the left.
 
 

>>> THE MEXICAN VISA este MAS MEJOR -- wouldn't YOU agree???
 
 
 
 
 
GIGANTIC statue of "Dancing Dogs" in Colima, of import I have to research again soon (I'm old and forgetful). Locally they are just called "the Gay Dogs".
 
 
 
 
SUCH IS MEXICO!!!
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> LATER-ADDED BONER-US!!!:
 
 
 
 
This Public Monument in a park in Colima is in view of CHILDREN, EVEN!!!
 
 
It's title, translated: "Cum-Splat that Spawned Colima"
 
 
I'm totally SERIOUS!!! Click the image to ENGORGE -- and read it (en Espanol).
 
 
.

No comments: