Friday, June 28, 2013

ReNOUNCE My CITIZENSHIP??? (It seems likely, now)

>>> BECAUSE:
1. After my last emailing yesterday afternoon, I'm ONLY NOW allowed on the Internets AT ALL!!! Last night I had to take the battery out of my cell phone to CLEAR MALWARE twice before I was able to call a friend in NYC. Before I finally could -- I kept getting ENGLISH (American), recordings that my friend's number WAS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.


This morning, although my phone has plenty of minutes and shows ALL bars of connection to the network -- I CANNOT make a local or international call. I tried for an hour, taking the battery out of it several times to beat the Malware -- but they are REALLY MAD AT ME!!!
2. Having announced last night to my friend (eventually), that today, I will contact the US Attorney who covers the Chicago area to seek an IMMEDIATE INJUNCTION against Saper Law, Jed Clampon, et al. They NEVER showed WHAT damages my HONEST blogging of Jed's claim of narco-trafficking , and then despite sending me emails STATING that they did NOT want the $50,000.00 they sued for, but only wanted me to amend my blog, they got that increased TEN FOLD to HALF A MILLION DOLLARS (me making arrangements yesterday with my landlord to pay part of the July rent late due to my current 'broke" situation), WITHOUT having to show ANY EVIDENCE OF HARM to the Court.
3. AND this lawsuit was NEVER served to me legally, so is REALLY A MOOT POINT, but corrupted Judges and others in Chicago District Court have ALLOWED it to continue to conclusion -- DESPITE Presiding Judge William Maddux ADMITTING TO ME ON THE PHONE that if what I CLAIM is true about it, IT HAS NO LEGAL STANDING!!!


Judge Maddux ALSO said that it was IMPOSSIBLE to stop a suit ILLEGALLY accepted as lawfully filed BEFORE it concludes -- but he also told me how to STRIP Saper Law of their Law Licenses and PUT THEM IN FEDERAL PRISON.


I will do that now, IF the US Government will PROTECT this citizen from the Barack Obama/Rahm Emanuel/Well Fargo/American Express/Republican Party NAZI narco-traffickers IN ASSOCIATION with the CIA/NSA -- ALL directed AT TOP (my mother now "officially retired"), by Dick Cheney and Barbara's white HOT-Bush -- who (Barb Bush) was ALWAYS called a "farm animal" by Nancy Reagan, who for THAT REASON never invited the Vice President and Mrs. Babs Bush (except once), to the White House SOCIALLY in eight years!!!








Nancy Reagan consulted psychics and even BARRED Ronald Reagan's TOP ADVISORS from contact with the President -- trying to break up the EVIL CABAL of Cheney/Bush and their operatives who had mastered how to use Ronald Reagan as a puppet.



But it got CRAZIER when she and Donald Regan got ROUGH with each other and the first info of the NAZI and narco-trafficking SCANDALS of Bush/Cheney crowd (Iran Contra, Ollie North, etc.) leaked all over EVERYTHING (continuing . . . ).



To relax, Nancy SUCKED OFF Frank Sinatra (her true love), on the floor beneath the Oval Office Desk.





But Ronald was PROUD of Nancy's skills -- and NOT AT ALL JEALOUS (save Frank Sinatra!!!). He made sure Pope John Paul II got a GOOD DRAINING!!!:




BLOWN UP full size, the Pope is eager, the skilled Jezebel promising.




I met the Reagans at a White House party in 1981, and found him enormously engaging and of GOOD WILL -- and witty. Nancy was a bit cold -- having seen her husband SHOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER only half a year before.



I don't know if she yet realized that had been BY her husband's Vice President's and Dick Cheney's people -- or not.




4. In 2010, I was approached informally by a representative of the Mexican Federal Government -- suggesting that I might have to seek Political Asylum in Mexico. I'm not sure what this entails -- and I would HATE to have to renounce my native US Citizenship -- but TODAY, it seems the likely ONLY action available to me, so I have already begun finding out how to go about that -- if it indeed proves necessary.


5. Readers can argue all they like about my knowledge and motivation -- but that is NOT any of my concern. Facts simply ARE, and have NO concern for anyone's opinion. If I didn't constantly duck doors because of my height -- and I decided I did not feel it was FAIR and DOORS ARE MEANT TO BE WALKED STRAIGHT THROUGH, DAMMIT!!!, I would not have much of a usable head right now (or it would be FAR MORE SWOLLEN), LOL!!!

6. In considering my blog over its ENTIRE self and period of creation, I would guess that about HALF of it has been written in Mexico -- and ALL of the material this "lawsuit" claims offensive was blogged while in Mexico on a MEXICAN DOMAIN: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx . When an American accesses it, they likely see (but I could NOT call anyone in the USA this morning to CONFIRM THIS) my blog show as http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , USUALLY an American domain if it ends in ".com", but not always.


If Jed Clampon of Windy City Wazoos TAKES OWNERSHIP of the .com but NOT the .mex domain, HOW WILL ALL THIS WORK in terms of the PRACTICAL???


7. The REASON to steal ALL my intellectual property, is that the Chicago Drug Mafia KNOW that with the RAVE reviews by QUALITY PEOPLE that my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams got -- and its ACTUAL QUALITY -- and that the producers of the movie LIKE SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS, the producers of the ENTIRE Harry Potter SERIES, as well as legendary producer (and good friend of John Uecker who MURDERED Tennessee Williams), Scott Rudin
 had ALL contacted my then-agent Cynthia Zigmund (of Chicago, then, LOL!!!), but the FIRST TWO eventually replied that they for various reasons were NOT interested in making a movie from it -- but Scott Rudin's organization REFUSED TO ANSWER Cindy's follow up calls/emails, and after I spoke with Scott Rudin's assistant Jeff (as documented in this blog), he and the Rudin organization REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS about either their determinations about my material -- or asking for clarification on EXACTLY Scott Rudin's relationship with John Uecker -- Uecker having MANY times claimed to me that they are "bosom buddies" since being in high school together, and that Rudin actually was the ONLY FRIEND who daily brought him food and friendship in his walk-up apartment when he suffered a severe AIDS complication that had him bed-ridden for over a month.


At the SAME TIME as my later attempts to get an answer out of Scott Rudin or Jeff, MY FRIENDS and even strangers who had READ my book after buying it on Amazon saw the "Post a Review" button DISAPPEAR on amazon's site when they attempted to post favorable reviews. This problem has at least lessened since then.


Back to WHY the theft of my book, blog, and ALL COPYRIGHTS to content of both: They know that having LOST my house, my accumulated wealth of a nearly paid-off house, my ART COLLECTION, MOST of my belongings -- especially those I had emotional attachment to -- etc., that they could FUCK ME FURTHER (after doing EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE to suppress sales of WALKING ON GLASS), would be to TAKE IT PERMANENTLY (and ditch it or revise it -- giving ME, the author-without-ownership, CREDIT for the lies -- that since I have SUCCEEDED in making myself TOO PUBLIC to easily DISAPPEAR.


And I have made MANY PUBLIC CLAIMS that I would rework this blog to be a short series of books about the TRUE BACK-STORY of America Politics over the last 80 years or so.


Although what Saper Law/Jed Clampon DON'T LIKE about what I report of THEIR activities -- ALL OF THAT WHICH REMAINS ON THIS BLOG WAS BLOGGED FROM MEXICO ON A MEXICAN DOMAIN.


HOW can a person in ANY podunk or MAJOR county in the United States LEGALLY affect another person who writes in a foreign country on that country's domain???

Is this NOT a form of VIOLATION OF MEXICAN SOVEREIGNTY???



They COULD legally sue me in Mexican Courts where this alleged crime is claimed to have been committed (partly in Jalisco Estado, partly in Nayarit Estado). If they DO SO, I will happily cooperate -- and if I have IN FACT violated laws I am MORE THAN WILLING to accept punishment.


>>> ADDED LATER: Some was blogged in Colima Estado, too. Sorry -- I FORGOT!!!



8. But the BEST NEWS is that having gotten USED to losing EVERYTHING -- INCLUDING my mother, and siblings Michael William Kenan and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, who both WORSHIP Mom's SWASTIKAS, but NOT including my father William Scott Kenan and I DON'T THINK includes my not enormously, but STILL, "mentally/emotionally damaged" sister Jane Ann Kenan, losing copyrights to my book that took about EIGHT YEARS of constant work to complete and this blog is really NOTHING TO ME.



THIS CANNOT CHANGE FACTS -- AND THE FACTS CANNOT BE COPYRIGHTED.



As PROLIFIC a writer as I now am -- and as I now LIVE AND BREATH TO WRITE, I will reconstruct one or the other quite quickly -- and while these IDIOTS will CONTINUE to file false suits to TIE ME UP AND KEEP ME SHUT UP (claiming I am violating THEIR copyrights to what AYE wrote).


I am WELL AWARE of how the Republican Party NARCO-TRAFFICKERS use United States Law to do this. Remember, in 2010, it was Amy Fortenberry who "helped" me get my yardsales together to sell all in Stone Mountain, GA before FLEEING to Mexico the first time.




Amy Fortenberry



Amy Fortenberry TOLD ME several times (and her father Chip as well as her mother VERIFIED THIS AS WELL), that Amy was HEAD OF Wal-Mart Corporation's "hidden" group of twelve (twenty???), lawyers who SUE anyone who criticizes Wal-Mart, using BOGUS LAWSUITS simply to harass them and make them PAY TO FIGHT FALSE LAWSUITS.


>>> ADDED AT 10:17 AM, CDT:


Amy Fortenberry DID actually poison me -- the first of FIVE poisonings, and I am WELL TRAINED in knowing the difference between symptoms of food poisoning from naturally growing pathogens and POISON-ADDED poisoning.


She took me to a Mexican restaurant on Hugh Howell in Tucker, GA -- not but a short distance east of where Hugh Howell splits off Hwy 29, and she knew the owner or manager and all the employees well. She took me there because she said their tamales were "the best in Atlanta", and she offered to buy me a tamale dinner -- I consented.


But Amy got so excited about the tamales, that she got up -- telling the server, "YOUR tamales are best, but as you HATE TO ADMIT, I actually make them even better!!!" She turned to me and said, "I'm gonna make these RIGHT -- be right back."


She returned to our table as they were being served -- about 20 minutes later. I ate one but they were HUGE and over-doughy like so many ARE in the USA (but not Mexico). The other one I ate later -- the next evening, I believe (google in this blog as I HAVE reported all this MANY, MANY times). Not long later, I began heaving which continued for about an hour and forty-five minutes without abating ONCE. It was all dry after the first couple of minutes.


About ten minutes after the continual heaving began, the same began out my anus. It TOO went dry quickly -- but I continued semi-dry shitting until right before the dry heaving stopped  so I guess I had THAT going for about an hour and a half.


I eventually -- DESPERATELY wanting only to "go to sleep" -- figured that standing in the cold shower would be the best thing to do. I think I stood in there fighting loss of consciousness for 30 - 45 minutes (kicking the few stray turdlets into the drain to help keep FOCUS). When things abated, I collapsed. I knew how to build back my strength and I did it.


So that was THAT.


Scott

* * *


9. Let me get this out so ALL know what I'm doing today -- and then get to allowing the United States Government to PROVE it cares about THIS CITIZEN'S RIGHTS -- and is NOT just a NAZI-POSSESSED government held up by IGNORANT WHITE RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC PROTESTANTS -- including Barack Obama, BOTH Presidents Bush, Dick Cheney, Bill and Hillary Clinton, etc.



In ANY CASE, I'm doing JUST FINE!!!


Cheers and Ole'!!!


Scott





2008-8-6-16-41-28-a4bde3529eae4694bb750deebf0db61f-a4bde3529eae4694bb750deebf0db61f-2


.

No comments: