Sunday, July 7, 2013

"Bipolar Or Waking Up" PROVES ITS STUFF!!!

 
Me, Ligia Spendora, and SEAN BLACKWELL atop a MOST MODERN HOTEL in Sao Paulo, Brazil, September 2009.
 
 
 
 

>>> JUST NOTICED: This blog posting from more than a year ago CONTINUES to have a LIFE OF ITS OWN!!! Yesterday it CLIMBED to be hit FOUR TIMES as many times as the next most hit post -- including the CURRENT ONES.


It is NOW WAY over the next most hit post on the "monthly tally" . I guess this is what is called


GOING VIRAL!!!



http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/pubicly-nailing-pentagon-publishing-inc.html


* * *


>>> BREAKING @ 1:04 PM, CDT: CHINA has for the FIRST TIME (that I've noticed, anyway), ZOOMED to the TOP of hits from other countries in both last hour and last 24 hours.


In the last 24 hours, the top search key-words that bring people to this blog are 1. "John Lennon death", 2. "Marc LaFont" , and 3. "Adam Kokesh hot" .


* * *


>>> SEAN BLACKWELL’S BIPOLAR OR WAKING UP IS BACK (and HEALED of “the Dark Side” which temporarily had captured Sean -- and probably ME!!!) !!!:
 

1.       First, I should say that I am AGAIN forced to write OFF-LINE and post QUICKLY when I get Internets. The CIA/NSA NAZI Narco-Traffickers will NOT like this!!! Of course I’ve found that if I use ANY OTHER INTERNET CONNECTION I have no problems AT ALL – but I’ve grown to ENJOY this frustrating “cat-and-mouse” Internets-Connection Game. HA!!!

  

2.       Second, I should PUBLICLY DECLARE that I will NOT enumerate my previous difficulties with or regarding Sean. I believe we have BOTH learned from them and it is TIME TO MOVE FORWARD (whether we can support each other or not).

  

3.       Before beginning, I should disclose my Kenan Family’s influence over Twentieth Century Psychology. As I have reported MANY TIMES BEFORE (but not in about a year), the man who headed the National Psychiatry Association (or similar) that WRITES and APPROVES the DSMA or whatever the American Psychiatric Bible is called, WHEN Homosexuality was taken OFF the list of “Mental Illnesses” was a direct descendent of one of the three Kenan Brothers who settled in North Carolina in the early 1730s -- where they PROMPTLY became the World’s Largest Suppliers of naval stores (includes turpentine, pitch, and tar), and HENCE the “Tar Heel” name for teams at Kenan-founded (with allies), UNC, Chapel Hill.

  

You might also recall that THIS was the first public university IN THE WORLD and my family was a major force in its founding.

  

But NOT ONLY THAT!!! The doctor who coordinated all the scientific experiments that led to the CONCLUSION that Homosexuality is just one of many natural orientations was ALSO descended from the same “Three Kenan Brothers”.

  

And in an ODD TWIST, it was a reformed female Canadian Narco-Trafficker who returned soon after that to Canada to study nursing at university (and she was dating a HOT TALL HUNKY Mexican then in chef’s school – who sold his sex to MEN on the side and often offered ME sex for pay – but I was too broke then). My point was meant to be that this woman (named in blog with address, etc. so the next-door cop can be identified if Mexican Authorities care to do so), was who was thumbing through the 1999 edition of the book THE KENAN FAMILY and discovered this – as well as being ABSOLUTELY WOWWED by ALL the members of the Kenan Family who have professionally distinguished themselves!!!

 

The “next-door” cop was described to me as the Puerto Vallarta “Chief of Police”—but he was chief of the narco-trafficking police, ONLY!!! This was in the area a few blocks from and  vaguely East of Theatro Vallarta. The exact address can be found in blog posts from that time.

 
* * *

  

>>> LET’S PAUSE FOR SOME TRUE WORDS REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION:

 

 
Randy Siegel

"Aha" from Asheville, NC


 I've been thinking about judgment a lot recently. I judge a lot, and I know that when I judge others, I am only judging a part of myself that I find too shameful or painful to accept about myself. But what I didn't realize was this (from Gary Zukav's The Heart of the Soul): "Judging is a preemptive attach against what you most want--intimacy and acceptance--that you launch before you can be rejected or refused intimacy."


2Like · ·


* * *
 

>>> PROOF OF MY AND SEAN'S AND MY ADMIRATION FOR EACH OTHER'S TALENTS is this email of appreciation of my suggestions to edit his book :


 From halfway down this posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/sean-blackwell-with-his-wife-ligia.html :



On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Sean wrote:


 

Hi Scott,

I´ve been thinking about writing you for a while now, actually, since the book came out in September. I’ve been hesitant because, like most people, I don’t like to have my e-mails posted on your blog, and, to be honest, I’d rather not remain in regular contact with you for a handful of reasons that I’d rather not talk about here, as it defeats the purpose of why I am writing.

However, with that out of the way, credit is due where credit is due, and I do feel that, when it actually came to helping me with my book, you were of invaluable service and I owe you a huge THANK YOU!

I’m sure that if this e-mail is posted on your blog, anyone who reads it may suspect that what is written here was somehow faked by you. I wish I could convince them that it is not.

Before meeting you, my book was a good story, and inspiring to those who it was intended to help, but it never reached a level where it would open the eyes of the everyday man on the street. With your help and your help alone, you got me to see my work with different eyes.

“Before I sent my book to the publisher, I’d gone over it and edited it 12 times,” you told me. “Yours looks like it’s at about its fifth or sixth edit.” “It’s a diamond in the rough.” With that advice, I kept editing and re-editing my book until I thought it felt like it was at that 12th edit level. That took over a year and a half to do.

“The first part of your book is where you really need to grab the reader, but you’re sort of jumping around too much, from Toronto to Vancouver…I think you should clean it up,” you said. And so I did. Listening to your advice, I did a total rewrite of the first part of the book, eliminating a few changes of location and dropping a few characters and side-stories from the book, just to keep things clean and direct. I also expanded on later chapters which lacked a certain literary richness.

“You want to make your book read fast,” you said. “So be very selective with your nouns and verbs, and keep your adjectives limited to one or two at the most.” Until you said that, I’d never even considered how ‘fast’ a book reads. There, I followed your advice to the letter, reviewing my own work with much more thoughtful eyes.

“Think broader,” you told me. “Think outside the bipolar audience.” And with that, I removed most of the anti-psychiatry slant to my original book, making it decidedly less polemic in nature. I focused on what was positive about my perspective rather than what was negative about theirs.

And, perhaps more than anything else, you got me to imagine myself as a real writer – a person with a voice and vision that needs to be heard by a mainstream audience.

Maybe it was your passion for writing itself – the way you would not move forward until we got the precise word we needed, when you helped me with my query letter. True, as I decided to self-publish, I never did mail that letter out, but working with you on it gave me great insight into your vigorous approach to the written word.

Most importantly, the feedback I´ve had on (my book) has been spectacular. People can’t say enough about it. I also read your online critique and appreciate your kind and positive comments.

So, thanks again, and I truly hope that you get back on your feet one day. There are two sides to Scott Kenan. I hope the finer side will prevail.

Feel free to post this on your blog.

And thank you again,
Sean Blackwell




.>>> Sean's book can be bought here: http://www.amazon.com/Am-I-Bipolar-Waking-Up/dp/1461178258/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323810565&sr=8-1


 
* * *


>>> I'LL LET SEAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF ON HIS NEW VIDEO:


But first, here are his sites:


www.BipolarOrWakingUp.com Recently GREATLY IMPROVED!!!


http://www.youtube.com/bipolarorwakingup




And his latest video:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z79QqrZrzV4&feature=share&list=UULAAIgB7Facm7YaKaI28y6A
 

 
Scott


.

No comments: