Friday, July 5, 2013

Chicago Tourists VOLUNTEER They Know About Obama/Emanuel Drug Mafia SUING ME!!! (I ALSO connect Nixon's John Ehrlichman to Pentagon Publishing, Inc. STRONGLY!!!)

 
A friend posted this on Facebook and I thought it was TOO HOOTIE not to post -- I hope you agree.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST, THE MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS YESTERDAY and OVERNIGHT :


1. Yesterday, as I was leaving Playa Mismaloya, I chanced on three white Gringos walking in the opposite direction, and one being about 6' 6", I stopped to ask where they were from -- Chicago. So I laughed and said that the Obama/Emanuel Drug Mafia in Chicago had SUED me IN ABSENTIA for 50K for Libel -- and without showing evidence, got not only HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, but ownership of my book and blog's content as well!!!


Well THAT DID IT. The tallest one, especially, went into a "Maxwells's Silver Hammer" moment raising goose-bumps on him and causing him to stutter. He said, "OMG!!! I know ALL ABOUT YOU -- you worked for Tennessee Williams, right???"


Since I had NOT mentioned that fact, I TOO went a bit "flustery", and we exchanged further info. He warned me AS STRONGLY AS HE COULD that the Obama/Emanuel Drug Mafia (Yes, he used those words, too), intends to DESTROY ME and considers me their TOP ENEMY -- HA!!!


I told him NOT To WORRY -- I'd been poisoned, jailed, nut-house-committed, beat-up, knife and razor threatened -- and had ALL MY WEALTH STOLEN. That I am now protected by the Mexican Federal Government in gratitude for my showing them major narco-trafficking sites, etc.


PRETTY DANG cool, NO???


* * *


2.
 
John Ehrlichman, 1969.




This morning, CNN (yeah, I CAN'T boycott the ONLY English language news network here -- and they improve on the "ratchet plan"), showed promos for an upcoming new program on President Nixon's Watergate Tapes, which REMINDED ME that in the early 1990s when John Ehrlichman lived in Atlanta, I met him a COUPLE of times -- he being the CLOSE FRIEND of two people working for Collegiate Concepts, Inc. of Tucker, GA -- the company Patrick Stansbury (Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html ), was sales manager of and with help of my father, especially, DESTROYED IT and STOLE ALL THE MILITARY/MERCHANT MARINE, and University clients.


 
Patrick Stansbury's MOST RECENT OF THREE "Mug Shots" for various DRUG CHARGES -- this time for "Intent to Distribute" (means a BIG AMOUNT!!!), or similar.
 
 
By CONTRAST, Ms. Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn, ONLY gets "Glamour Shots" -- I love her and her husband, Joel Miller, "'til death do us part" (without benefit of marriage(s)).
 
 
 
And Joel's "Widow-Mama" Jeanette, too!!!
 
 
 
They are ALL practicing Catholics-Complicado!!!
 
 
 
BOTH Gerry and Joel PROMISED ME before I fled Georgia in 2010, that EVENTUALLY they would give "STATE'S EVIDENCE" against Patrick Stansbury, Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and ESPECIALLY Michael Massicott!!!
 
 
 
(They'd PREFER not to give evidence against Lee Gosney.)





>>> FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT:


The Flynn/Millers all live on Raleigh Way, Bethlehem, GA and have NO listed phone. They can be contacted through the automated phone system at Pentagon Publishing, Inc.: +1 (404) 262-3121 or +1 (800) -- www.pentagon-usa.com is DOWN NOW (or hackers do not allow me to visit it), but there's an "800 number" as well.


* * *



>>> HERE IS A REPORT ON THAT, which I will now expand on. THIS material is BELOW my email to Kevin Maurer (which was full of FIRST IMPRESSIONS, later proved mostly WRONG!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/studiouser-of-curious-er-only-time-will.html .


I've remembered more names: Patsy was the long-time secretary for Eileen and Russell Smith's Collegiate Concepts, Inc. and her boyfriend of a long time, Robbie, was the courier who picked up donations of significance to the Fraternal Order of Police -- before they had buyer's remorse (we were instructed to sell yearly donations and ad space AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE (all ads were added together so they actually got FULL VALUE in the magazines that were published annually -- the Art Director gave anyone who bought eight 1/8 page ads in a year a FULL PAGE!!!).


And Robbie ALSO owned an old stretch limo, that he used for a sort of "Bubba's Limo Service" entirely separately, I suppose.


But THIS GUY NAMED MITCH, who had been THE BOSS of the largest Caribbean office of McCann/Erickson (now: http://mccann.com/ ), on an island that is considered an OFFSHORE TAX SHELTER, always dressed in immaculate business attire at CCI -- while essentially ALL other employees except me, Mike Massicott, and Ted (Troy Emory Daniels III of Decatur, GA) Daniels -- as he was called -- had HUGE rap sheets of petty and major crimes -- mostly having to do with drugs.



OK, Gerry and Joel do NOT have rap sheets either (at least that I ever heard of).



Also, Mitch CONVINCED Patsy that he could make her into something beautiful (actually, she WAS beautiful, inside, and her scars from a burn accident were not that bad), and became her boyfriend for a couple of months. Since Patsy had a KEY to the offices of CCI and KNEW ALL THE DETAILS of the businesses operation, I'm certain he was PUMPING HER for all of that -- this happening only a short time before Patrick Stansbury and Executive Vice President of CCI Walter Moore STOLE the business.


You will please recall that although it is TOTALLY ILLEGAL and ALL OF US KNEW THIS, Walter Moore ALWAYS pretended he was a US Army General when he was selling to the Military Market. He was originally from Cherry Hill, NJ -- and BRAGGED TO ME that he had known ALL the top executives of Sun Oil Company (SUNOCO), when he lived there -- and of course he also knew my Dad, who lived with me for half a year after got out of jail after documenting Newt Gingrich's and my parents' Stone Mountain Park narco-trafficking in 1990. Also, one of Walter's two children, a son, was convicted and jailed for MURDER.


You really are going to have to use the link above to the old posting to get the MEAT OF THIS STORY.


>>> ALSO THERE IS THIS: Patrick Stansbury had hired Mitch -- but about the same time (mid-1991 or soon thereafter), hired another guy (white, about 42, medium build, professional, and confident), who lived on the SAME HALL as John Ehrlichman in an Atlanta luxury high-rise -- and it was with HIM that I once or twice entered John Ehrlichman's apartment and was introduced (Mitch lived in the same building or nearby and claimed that the THREE of them sometimes smoked pot together -- I REALLY WANTED TO SMOKE WITH THEM and PLUMB John Ehrlichman's MIND!!! !!! !!!, but I was too shy then to suggest it).



I found Mr. Ehrlichman to be VERY friendly and a "nice guy" -- not that I spent more than ten or so minutes with him in total on at least two occasions. I BET that he knew I was the SON OF DICK CHENEY'S BOSS, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, so was MOST INTERESTED in meeting me.



This second "Ehrlichman Hire" worked for CCI for only a few months -- and Mitch not much longer.


* * *


>>> LET'S RECAP OUR FAGGOT US PRESIDENTS by listing their behaviors beginning with the one serving when I was born :


1. Harry S. Truman (Dem.): Straight as far as I've ever seen.


2. Dwight D. Eisenhower (Rep.): Straight, again, and one of our BEST Presidents who FIRST WARNED of the Threat to Democracy by the burgeoning "Military-Industrial Complex" (as he called it), and as you SHOULD REMEMBER, his top supporter in THIS was his Sect. of the Air Force (a career Navy -- I think -- man), who wrote our Nations FIRST LAWS regarding Nuclear War in Outer Space.


This was Dudley Sharp, whose son (Dudley II), was Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, eventually McNamara's first husband. Kate was a Houston "socialite" who had grown up in Atlanta knowing very CLOSELY the VERY RICHEST of my Kenan relatives (who all lived there as well, then). Kate went on to INSPIRE the role of "Babe" in Tennessee Williams' play IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE.


Babe is the "richest woman in the world" living in a movie-set world of unreality as "Christians" (called "Gideons"), mess with everyone. The silent, black character "Mac" has been credited as based on me.


Google in this blog for more info -- if you care to -- but I'll tell you THIS: Dudley Sharp I was Eisenhower's CHIEF ALLY fighting BIG DEFENSE, but was FORCED to later RECANT after threats to his family. His grandson, Dudley Sharp III (Tennessee Williams' ONLY known REAL GOD-SON --Episcopal). was NEVER told about his father's or grandfather's politics, and today is a Chrislamist Texas Republican in Houston. He and his brother Parker Moldawer, and sister all VETTED MY WILLIAMS memoir and were VERY HELPFUL to me.


That said, they BEGGED me not to name or credit them -- but I went with their mother's wishes instead. When Kate McNamara died, a copy of my manuscript (which I had discussed with her), was found FRONT AND CENTER on her writing desk (disclaimer -- the cancer had rendered her blind and her two faithful Mexican house-helpers read her my book).


3. John F. Kennedy (Dem.): Known for sleeping with all the hot women he could, I have only found ONE believable report that Kennedy ever was in bed sexually with a MAN -- and that ALSO included another woman. hard to know what to think here.


4. Lyndon B. Johnson (Dem.): VERY COMPLICATED!!! Johnson had one of the BIGGEST DICKS IN WASHINGTON and he frequently brought it out even in public places to intimidate and impress people. That said, I don't know about his actual sexual adventures -- although he FED the "Military-Industrial Complex", and PROBABLY was complicit in Kennedy's assassination.


REMEMBER: This is ALL ABOUT MONEY. Johnson was IN THE POCKET of those (generally Republicans), who wanted to make MORE money off WARS!!!


5. Richard M. Nixon: These two articles (and there are many more, but HuffPost is intimately associated with the Kenan Family, so I prefer it): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/27/richard-nixon-had-gay-affair_n_1171557.html , as well as this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/gay-presidents-rumors_n_2710693.html .



>>> HUMOR BREAK!!!:


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/pete-townshend-mick-jagger-penis_n_1685725.html . (About how Pete Townsend recently claimed Mick Jagger's cock was HUGE and DELICIOUS!!!.)



6. Gerald R. Ford (Rep.): The MOST athletically accomplished President EVER, whom Republicans got LIBERAL DRUG-ADDICT COMICS to ridicule as "physically incompetent" so that he would LOSE  -- setting up the NAIVE Jimmy Carter to be followed by the PUPPET Ronald Reagan, who was SHOT POINT BLANK by Republican CIA Operative to put Daddy Bush in POWER -- but that FAILED to work!!!


Gerald Ford appears to have been straight.


7. Jimmy Carter (Dem.): Also appears to be straight.


8. Bill Clinton (Dem.): Probably straight, but HIRED Rahn Emanuel as his TOP ADVISOR to BIG BANKS and WALL STREET where he raised TONS OF FUNDS (and affected Legislation as well!!!).


At the time Bill Clinton hired Rahm, he was noted for his degree in BALLET DANCING and having NEVER had a course or seminar in finance, business, or similar. But he was ALSO brother of the FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD AGENT Ari Emanuel (Ariel Zev "Ari" Emanuel ), known for his ISRAELI DRUG MAFIA CONNECTIONS!!!


And lets FACE IT: You don't have to be a "Monica" to do a man right, no???


And meanwhile, Bill Clinton FIRST authorized the HUGE CIA PRESENCE in the town of Stone Mountain, GA to protect the DRUG MAFIA THERE!!! THIS while Newt Gingrich was IMPEACHING HIM for "dalliances" while THEN CURRENTLY screwing his NOW WIFE while still married to NUMBER TWO!!!
 
 
And NOW Gingrich claims to have converted to CATHOLICISM???


9. George Herbert Walker Bush (Rep.): There were many rumors, but the TELLING REPORTS were the scandal during his presidency of so many of his office staff also being HIGH END CALL BOYS.


Daddy Bush's most BRILLIANT MOVE was to stumble on the phrase "A Thousand Points of Light", which caused UNTOLD NUMBERS OF LIBERAL HYPOCRITES (New-Agers, especially), to think he was MORAL.


HA!!!



>>> I just noticed that CIA/Google/Blogger has "reordered" the Presidents for me here -- LOL!!! I think an adult can understand this regardless.


10. George Walker Bush (Rep.): Many of his closest advisers have come out GAY in recent years -- but NONE admit to having sex with the President.


11. Barack Hussein Obama (Dem.): Has lifetime membership in at least ONE of Chicago's TOP PRIVATE gay bath houses -- where he cavorted even as a US Senator. Has used Rev. Jeremiah Wright's CALL BOY SERVICE for married black professionals (like Jesse Jackson, Jr.???), only.






.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the attempts you've received developed in composing this report. I am hoping the identical greatest work from you inside of the potential also. Really your imaginative producing capabilities has inspired me to commence my individual Blog Engine weblog now.
atlanta limo service
atlanta limousines

Scott Kenan said...

Usually, I remove comments that are PRIMARILY ADVERTISING, but This one is about ATLANTA , and despite the significant non-standard English, I'll probably use this service when I'm rich and in Atlanta!!!