Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SUCCESS: NEARLY All US Media Are Now DESTROYING NARCO-HILLARY CLINTON (via Huma and "HER GIANT RANDY WIENER")!!!


Statue of ATHENA (Greek Goddess of Reason, Arts, and LITERATURE), in Colima, Colima, Mexico -- where SAME-SEX Civil Unions were JUST APPROVED after the Colima Estado Constitution was amended to do so.



It's a STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!



And there's more than ONE WAY to "pluck a pollo" , no??? (See this posting's title.)



It was while living in Colima June - mid-July 2010, that I met Dr. Waldemar Salazar, the BEST FRIEND of former Mexican Presidente (1988 - 1994), Carlos Salinas, who TOLD ME of his and the then-Presidente's "crying jag" over having NO IDEA how to get the American CIA narco-traffickers OUT of Puerto Vallarta (so I thought I  might give it a whirl!!!).


Dr. Salazar (my age, 62, but on a cane and NOT healthy, and looking at least ten years older than me -- possibly just caused by practicing heterosexuality all his life -- a LEADING cause of "AGING IN MEN" -- had (only a year ago now), been called to a NARCO-TRAFFICKING CENTER for a medical emergency, but finding NO ONE THERE, all doors open and lights on, he proceeded inside and ESCHEWED the many automatic weapons he found, but stole a handgun for his own protection.


Finding kilos and Kilos, and KILOS of "white powder", he ignored it all and went on to find the MANY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS in US DOLLARS (in one-hundred-dollar bills), taking enough to BUY HIMSELF a BRAND NEW LUXURY AUTOMOBILE!!!



A TOAST TO THE LATE DR. SALAZAR!!!



And half a year ago when VISITING Colima to see my Godson, Diego, I met Martin Lamb who erroneously thought I had "THE KENAN MONEY" to invest, BRAGGED REPEATEDLY that he accepts George W. Bush's jet on his Private Island with Jet-port off Panama MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE'S and that he is IN FACT the largest money launderer for the BUSH FAMILY's DRUG PROFITS!!!






* * *



>>> ON MY MIND (currently) :



1. Things in the USA are in FLUX due to Congress soon adjourning for six weeks. I will wait until NEXT WEEK and contact ALL MEMBERS of the HOMELAND SECURITY COMMITTEES (both House and Senate), to get their TAKES on MY TESTIMONY TO THEM by telephone calls, in their HOME OFFICES where they will be BARRICADED against the US Patriots who NO LONGER trust ANY Republicans and FEW Democrats!!!



2. I'll blog other matters LATER, but re-publish my TESTIMONY TO THE HOMELAND SECURITY COMMITTEES, which was sent SECURED SERVER and I received LEGAL CONFIRMATION each Senator and House Representative DID receive my messages IN THEIR WASHINGTON CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES!!!:



Sunday, July 28, 2013

Contacting (individually), the Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs (enough is ENOUGH!!!)


>>> THIS JUST IN @ 11:28 PM, CDT: I just emailed this to all 500 -- and it came back BOUNCED from 44 addresses (although an earlier email today to the SAME LIST bounced back from only EIGHT.


I am one of the 44 -- even though I DID also get it, regularly.


Senator Chiesa is one of the others it bounced back from.


I will NOW get this out to the OTHER Senators via Secured Server Contact Forms.



Thank you,
Scott


* * *


>>> THIS EMAIL WILL BE COMPOSED ON BLOG, then sent by SECURED SERVER to the following US Senators -- IF I can maintain an "Internets Connection" (it's DUBIOUS!!!) :
It will go to the following:

Dear Senators on the Homeland Security & Government Affairs Committee:


This message to you was PROMPTED by Representative Peter King (Republican), who on CNN this morning had the GALL TO SAY that NO ONE has ever been harmed by the NSA/CIA spying on Americans -- fancy THAT!!!


Let me tell YOU about what Our United States Government (in conjunction with "lower" governments), has done to ME, the oldest son of America's TOP NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC -- who ADMITTED TO ME several months ago that my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com caused Mom and her then boss, Pope Alexander, to RESIGN SIMULTANEOUSLY.


It was "Key Atlanta Jews" Fay Gold (of the art gallery), and Bernice Weinstein who in 1990, FIRST confirmed my mother to be TOP NAZI in the USA -- that when I had gotten into EARLIER trouble in 1990, after DOCUMENTING and delivering to not only Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office -- but CNN HQ in Atlanta and the Carter Center as well, that my mother was bringing illegal drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park (immediately behind my home, then). I watched as they were, in a restricted area I had snuck into, loaded onto Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood trucks -- one of which I followed to a Krystal hamburger joint on Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain and GIVEN in huge bags to DRUG DISTRIBUTORS who had lined up and ordered or paid NOTHING before getting their large bags.


Little did I know that this operation was RUN by Newt Gingrich who LATER tussled with Bill Clinton over a "Monica Job" -- while screwing his current wife and married to his second of three serial wives (and of course NOW he claims to be CATHOLIC!!!). Worse, it was Bill Clinton who HUGELY expanded the CIA protections of narco-trafficking actually run by my mother, Dick Cheney, and Barbara Bush to enrich the Republican Party so it could (as REAL NAZIs), bamboozle us all and TAKE OVER OUR GOVERNMENT.


I DO think Pope Francis I is doing a BANG-UP JOB so far -- but now that we have a REAL POPE, what are the "Republican" Supreme Court Justices TO DO??? Previously, they FOLLOWED the Nazi Popes and my mother's instructions -- AS A MATTER OF FAITH!!!

NOW, they will have to BREAK WITH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH and declare themselves OUT-RIGHT NAZIS -- don't YOU think???



As some of you know, my mother was Dick Cheney's boss for many, many years -- and in charge of the NAZIFICATION of the United States of America. Let me explain more of who I am and my Kenan Family as well:


I am a United States Citizen who loves and respects the United States Constitution -- that's all you need to know, although more can be found in my blog.


I have been ENTIRELY UNABLE to get the FBI or the US Attorneys in Raleigh, NC or Chicago. IL (still trying to get Mr. Shapiro's attention), as the North Carolina and Illinois Courts have been used UNCONSTITUTIONALLY to SHUT ME UP by jailing me on UNFOUNDED CHARGES five times on EIGHT false charges (all now DROPPED after an unnecessary YEAR's wait -- and NOW a Vice President of Windy City Wazoos, Chicago, Jed Clampon, has successfully sued me IN ABSENTIA for libel (he had admitted to me that he's a big narco-trafficker here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where I live -- for Wells Fargo Bank, and as you ALL KNOW my wealthy Kenan relatives with the heirs of Frank Sinatra control Bank of America).


Other pertinent facts:


1. I was NEVER legally served this suit -- so it is just a SHAM (but DESPITE Presiding Judge of Cook County District Court William Maddux AGREEING WITH ME -- and I can court-prove this -- Judge Maddux APPROVED this sham of a suit continuing -- and it's penalties ENFORCED!!!

2. While in North Carolina, I was twice in 2011, committed to Mental Hospitals -- but got out immediately because the Head Doctor (Martin), realized it had been ALL LIES!!!


Having next to NO CONFIDENCE that any of you will LISTEN TO ME, I simply direct you to my blog for more details -- and CERTAINLY KNOW you would NOT respond to me -- a humble citizen living in POLITICAL EXILE and protected by the Mexican Federal Government.

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx


Be forewarned that I have used "impolite language" to make my points STRIDENTLY at times. Although I'm sure MANY will take "Chrislamic Umbrage" at my language at times -- it GREATLY BEHOOVES YOU to read it.


All best,
Scott David Kenan


Please contact my attorney in Wilmington, NC, Jennifer Harjo, Chief Public Defender in New Hanover County Courts, if you would like my direct cell phone number.

 * * *


Blessing to each and every person who READS THIS!!!




"Mahalalel" (aka "The Prince of Peace" ) follows Kenan ( "Cainan" in some translations), in 1st Chronicles in the Judeo-Christian Bible.



Bible scholars have given TWO meanings to "Kenan": 1. The VULGAR over-amassment of Wealth -- that leads to Spiritual Transformation of the World (this one favored in "progressive Biblical scholarship"). 2. The "Sadness".



I have sometimes referred to myself as the UBER-KENAN or the POST KENAN (Mahalalel), due to the mission THIS THING WE CALL GOD appears to have PUT ME ON (voluntarily).



HA!!!




Scott



  

.

No comments: