Thursday, August 22, 2013

Some After-Thoughts on Today's ACTIONS!!!

 
 
 


>>> IMPORTANT OR NOT!!!:



1. JUST AS I WAS CREATING THE ABOVE . . . BOB JONES EMAILED ME WITH HIS PHONE NUMBER!!!


I will call him shortly (although he ALWAYS envied that I am tall)!!!


2. Jack Stein told me my phone call to him came in on this number: (214) 414-1036. I just googled it and it is associated with TONS OF TROUBLE!!! It APPEARS it must be used (in my case), as an NSA/CIA re-ROUTING device, no???


SEVERAL of my USA friends have reported my number showing CORRECTLY -- but other times showing either zeros, or strange US phone numbers that were mysterious. Since the calls WENT THROUGH (not all do), I was grateful for that and never collected the "bad" numbers before.


Here are the google results that I got: https://www.google.com.mx/search?sourceid=ie9&q=%22214-414-1036%22&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSNO_enUS481&gws_rd=cr&ei=cWoWUsWTHsnU2AXls4G4Bg


3. Jack Stein said he would send me an email -- with some info -- and test if I get it and can return it to him. I have NOT YET received this, and hope he GETS THE DANG CITY to CORRECT THIS BLOCKAGE!!!


But after speaking with him today (the RELIEF of it!!!), and actually HEARING from Bob Jones -- whom for YEARS I've assumed was murdered by my mother's "PEEPS" -- I'm too awash in emotion to compose something yet for Mr. Stein. Please remember that yesterday I actually BROKE MY RECORD and wrote SIX blog posts -- most of them SIGNIFICANT.


All this takes an EMOTIONAL TOLL on me -- one that has built up, despite all my humor, which relieves MUCH pressure -- and NOW as I'm relaxing after FOUR YEARS OF ABSOLUTE HELL -- I can see how what I've suffered has affected my MENTAL HEALTH.



But DON'T WORRY -- I am NOT BRIAN BERGER!!!



(In joke for Wilmingtonians.)


I will NOT as some afterthought TRUMP UP claims of "irreparable mental distress" (or autism). These things heal like physical things with me: WELL WITH A LITTLE TIME.


That said, just yesterday, I SCREAMED at a good friend on the phone -- and he did NOTHING to deserve that except accidentally say something that HIT MY RAW NERVE.


At least I RECOGNIZE THIS NEED FOR MY OWN HEALING -- and with ME, the realization of the problem is actually 9/10th the CURE!!!


So by the time Mr. Stein receives this -- I might well be JUST FINE in this area already, and while it might reveal something of HOW I WAS AFFECTED, it also reveals THE ABILITY ALL US HAVE TO HEAL.


Praise QUETZALCOATLBEJESUS!!!


Scott





.

No comments: