Sunday, September 22, 2013

Odds and Ends (of recent history) . . .

 
 
 
 
 
>>> VARIOUSLY:
 
 
1. In the STRANGEST THING, a few minutes ago, I was sending a comment to Broadway actress Linda Lavin on Facebook, and SOMEHOW a line of text BLED IN to the box I was typing in and an old friend and metaphysics teacher from Atlanta --
 
 
Joyce Rennolds.
Joyce Rennolds (http://www.joycerennolds.com/) seemed to somehow CHIME IN!!!
 
 
Actually, it was IDENTICAL to an email message alerting me to a new LINKED IN endorsement, claiming Joyce has ENDORSED ME.
 
 
This was BIZARRE because nothing remotely like that kind of bleed into Facebook has happened before, and while Joyce and I have been connected of Facebook and LINKED-IN for a very long time, I have NOT been able to find that she's endorsed me on LINKED IN -- EXCEPT that I somehow have TWO L.I. identities, but only ONE can I access (anymore), and Joyce linked to me in THAT ONE.


2. Yesterday, I took a break from blogging (it was more like SCOTT'S DAY IN HELL and I have skinned up knees, wrists, etc. -- as well as I'm still picking tiny thorns out of my skin high and low -- I'll address all that in the next post), but blog hits DID NOT SUFFER!!!




The one exception that went TRULY VIRAL is the one about the theory (which I thought was now WELL ESTABLISHED -- although I am not now certain about that), that AREA 51 really DID have a "spaceship crash", but IN FACT the HITLER NAZIs had somehow launched it (from Mexico???), so it landed in the US full of small young Jews modified by Dr. Mengele to look like some fantasy of MARTIANS to SCARE AMERICANS into thinking we might be being invaded by extraterrestrials.


Despite the horror aspects of this, it was QUITE CREATIVE!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/reprint-area-51-truthers-were-right.html .


3.
Scott Kenan shared Beth Grant's photo. FROM FACEBOOK:
Please tell Linda Lavin that I'm getting her revenge in Wilmington, by getting rid of Anna Berry of the William R. Kenan, SR. House on Nunn Street -- their backyards abutted. Anna SWORE TO ME she would chase Linda and Steve out of town -- and a year or so later, LINDA SOLD OUT!!! Perhaps we can all meet together one day for a Tennessee Williams Fest for my old boss.
 
 
"With the great Linda Lavin at an Emmy party. Linda adopted my hometown, Wilmington, N.C., lived there for 17 years, taught acting, built a theatre. Now we are a couple of stages apart at Universal Studios. I've admired her since she guest starred on "Barney Miller" and I was Hal Linden's babysitter!"
 
 
 

Photo: With the great Linda Lavin at an Emmy party.  Linda adopted my hometown, Wilmington, N.C., lived there for 17 years, taught acting, built a theatre.  Now  we are a couple of stages apart at Universal Studios. I've admired her since she guest starred on "Barney Miller" and I was Hal Linden's babysitter!
 
North Carolina (Wilmington), actresses Beth Grant and Linda Lavin!!!

Like · · Promote ·

4.

about an hour ago via The Huffington Post


  • OK --


    BECAUSE Cornelius Vanderbilt had THIS MUCH SENSE AND ACTED ON IT, Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt is OFF THE HOOK and does not have to have sex with me due to security at his family-owned Grand Central Station in NYC last December -- because I made a rather innocent joke about Republicans and I was unceremoniously
    BANNED FROM THE TRAIN STATION FOR LIFE!!!


  •  Really, this is a TRUE STORY, but they didn't get my name and that "for Life" thing is a JOKE. Besides -- Anderson Cooper (a closet ROCK-RIBBED REPUBLICAN), seems to be getting over THAT, as well.


hitlers reign of terror






www.huffingtonpost.com
By Robert-Jan Bartunek BRUSSELS, Sept 20 (Reuters) - The first U.S. film to warn about the dangers of Adolf Hitler's Nazi regime has been found in a Brussels film archive, having lain unnoticed for some 75 years. "Hitler's Reign of Terror" was produced by Cornelius Vanderbilt, an heir to the wealthy...


· about an hour ago via The Huffington Post
 

Like · ·

4. OUTGOING MAIL THIS MORNING (mercifully, I do NOT include my earlier ANGRY email to MBE PV:


Please CANCEL any contract with MBE Puerto Vallarta!!​!




Scott Kenan
5:30 AM (46 minutes ago)
to Teri, MBE, jfaulk001, Team, KIE, scoop, Jeffrey, editorial, breakingnews, breakingnews, 60m, wilmjourn, whqr, OldBooksonFron., bcc: me
 
Please disregard this -- but KNOW that Jessica at MBE MUST explain to me the TRUTH about why she charged me about $500.00 freight for an item that she EMPHATICALLY told me she would not bill me until it arrived in PV because she knew it was "iffy".

Then WORSE, not only did she bill me that SUPER EXPENSIVE shipping that did not happen and it was sent BACK (not here), but when asked I sent info where to return it (returning it would yield the final shipping charge and then MBE PV could compensate me for the huge over-payment my accountant sent her) -- but instead of ACTING ON THAT, four days later I got request for the SAME INFO!!!

The FACT of many of the NAZI COMPANIES (especially FSNB Bank -- Fort Sills National Bank, in  ILM, PayPal, SUPER 8 Motels -- part of Wyndham) used schemes to ILLEGALLY TIE UP MY MONEY. As far as I can tell, Jessica CONSCIOUSLY CHOSE to cooperate with her Corporate offices which she and I had MANY TIMES discussed how totally NAZI they are, and HOW THEY HAD PREVIOUSLY ACTED AGAINST ME -- including sending a Christian minister who worked for MBE Puerto Vallarta to my apartment here ON THE CLOCK to help me in ways that HARMED ME -- and collect several FREE BLOW JOBS as compensation.

I promise ALL that if Jess does NOT tell the UNVARNISHED TRUTH of what REALLY HAPPENED that I will do ALL in my considerable persuasive power to DESTROY the reputations of MBE -- but ESPECIALLY of a "JEW GONE BAD"!!!

I will stop in to see her at my earliest convenience -- and begin (at least), discretely.


>>> PLEASE SEE the following for the MOST PECULIAR ENDING to this Mailboxes, Etc. story!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/one-weird-ass-day-or-its-just-another.html .

 

Scott David Kenan

 
* * *


>>> SINCE POSTING THAT LAST THING ON THOMAS S. KENAN III, all computer interference SEEMS TO HAVE STOPPED!!!



Perhaps I "DROVE A STAKE" through the "HEART OF THE DEVIL", no???



 
 
 
 

Scott


.

No comments: