Saturday, October 26, 2013

For the SAKE OF CLARITY in the Relationship of the Kennedy, Williams, and Kenan Families!!!

 
 
 
 
>>> I ANSWERED AN EARLIER QUESTION FROM THIS BLOG, and feel it best to post it CURRENTLY as well :




From here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/notes-from-hither-and-yon.html




 
I have met in physical-person (in 1981 and 82), THREE of the people here-pictured. If YOU have paid ANY ATTENTION TO THIS BLOG, you can tell us WHICH ONES, no???





>>> ANSWER to "Kennedy riddle" above: Patrick CORRECTED (my neighbors are burning "hemp stubble" again -- sorry!!!), PETER Lawford, the woman in front of the pillar (I met ALL the Kennedy women and several of their spouses -- EXCEPT Matriarch Rose and Rosemary Kennedy) -- and Jackie Kennedy Onassis.


 
Peter Lawford driving to Hyenas Port, Massachusetts.
 

BOTH Rosemary Kennedy and Rose Williams (Tennessee Williams's sister), had had EARLY pre-frontal lobotomies when "Christian" Mothers got upset at the young ladies BOTH being "sexually precocious" -- and tried to CUT THIS THING out of their HEADS!!!



>>> ADDED @ 3:34 PM, CDT: COMMENTS ON THIS from my Facebook Page:




  • Beth Powell I remember when Rose Kennedy had her autobiography ghosted. It was clear from the first chapter she popped those kids out, handed them off to a nanny, and slept in another part of the mansion until she was ready to have another one. The book came out when I was in high school and I ordered it through a book club - Doubleday maybe? Remember those?? I was very aware of the fact that she had little to say about Caroline and John. Years later I read that Jackie made every effort to keep them away from Rose as much as possible. As self involved as Rose was I doubt she would have noticed if they had moved in. I do think the overriding issue with Rosemary was she was dyslexic and ADD and that was why they ordered the lobotomy. Unintentionally of course Rose made it very clear that neither she nor Joe had any interest or patience with a child who had behavior problems and couldn't make straight A's. Of course all of this stuff came out after Rose died, but people who interacted with Rosemary said there was nothing wrong with her.

  • Scott Kenan Because I had the CONFIDENCE of Tennessee Williams (and some Kennedys), I can tell you SEXUAL PRECOCIOUSNESS was the real reason for the Lobotomy. She DID have other issues -- EXACTLY LIKE Rose Williams. Also, Jackie did NOT allow her kids to interact with Robert F. Kennedy's kids -- because they were TOTALLY UNDISCIPLINED, RFK, Jr., then, having a ZOO in their basement, INCLUDING A BABY ELEPHANT!!!

 
* * *


>>> THIS JUST IN @ 7:28 PM, CDT:



Scott Kenan
June 2 - October 26 via The Huffington Post
 
* * *


My OWN mother had me on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of "Bipolar" for THIRTY YEARS of Lithium that made me "stupider than usual" as well as UNABLE TO CONNECT THE DOTS of events -- therefore I SLUMBERED FOR DECADES as Mom, the THREE NAZI POPES, Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, Coach Lou Holtz, and Sean Hannity continued as Mom's TOP DEPUTIES!!!


But I WOKE UP RECENTLY, and while it is TRUE that Edwina (Dakin) Williams, Countess Rose (Fitzgerald) Kennedy (In 1951, Pope Pius XII granted Kennedy the title of countess in recognition of her "exemplary motherhood and many charitable works." ), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan can be said to be THREE OF THE BIGGEST GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN BITCHES WHO EVER LIVED, it is ALSO true that the Kennedys, Tennessee Williams (while still alive, and when I worked for him he respected his FATHER TOTALLY, and felt sorry for his sad, pathetic mother  -- who died at 99, only one year before I met Tennessee in 1981.



But my point was meant to be THIS: It takes a TOTAL BITCH of a mother to raise children as STALWART REAL PATRIOTS like we all turned out to be.



I publicly THANK:



 
Countess Rose (Fitzgerald) Kennedy!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Edwina (Dakin) Williams!!!


and


 
Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan is STILL ALIVE and nearly 91 years old!!!


 
We didn't KILL EACH OTHER, and . . .



THE WAR IS OVER.







.

No comments: