Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tom & Betty Kenan's The Breakers Hotel DROPPED FOX NEWS -- and Picked Up DAILY KOZ and Daily Mail.co.UK!!!

 
Betty and Frank Kenan AGAIN resume the DANCE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> HOLY MORNIN' DE VICTORY!!!:



1. WHAT A SURPRISE that when I viewed that article I re-published in the last posting that http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451891/14-Caribbean-nations-sue-Britain-Holland-France-slavery-reparations.html was practically CHOKING in ads for THE BREAKERS HOTEL!!!



(I just tried to go back to GRAB one of their ads to post here -- but it was replaced with an AeroMexico ad on dailymail.co.uk -- but that's OK, it's a ROTATING ADS contract!!! )



And then when I went to The Daily Koz, a site the Kenans had advertised on PROMINENTLY in 2011 when it was the source of info on various OCCUPY WALL STREET (later just "OCCUPY") groups -- what they were involved in and where to find their meetings/actions, I found they are ALL OVER IT TOO!!!


So I checked Fox News online and they are NOT there -- replaced to a far lesser extent by AeroMexico ads, again.


I never had or have a problem with ANY ONE advertising to get RICH REPUBLICANS ON FOX -- as long as they spread that ad wealth around to other viewpoints too.


 
IF this situation continues, I will soon add comments to ALL BLOG POSTS about this "advertising snafu" so that all know IMMEDIATELY that this is resolved.



Support of the Episcopal Church is another issue -- and very tricky to know who knew what and when about the murder and theft of estate of Mr. Tennessee Williams.


 
* * *


2. I spoke with Gary at Thalian Hall Theater/re in Wilmington, NC to find out if TONY Rivenbark who heads it is closely related to City Council-person Charlie Rivenbark -- he's NOT, but Gary told me (and I DID know Gary when I lived in Wilmington, but not well), that the Rivenbarks come from Duplin County (like the Kenans -- including my Dad), and have been BREEDING LIKE RABBITS (or Catholics, OLD STYLE)!!!



>>> CORRECTION!!!: My Dad is from Burgaw, NC in PENDER County, while DUPLIN County is home to the wealthier branch of the Kenan Family. You will find LIBERTY HALL in Kenansville, there: http://www.cooper-paynetreefarms.com/Historic-Landscape-Portfolio.html



http://www.libertyhallnc.org/




 
 
 
* * *



(Tony Rivenbark was head of the Theater when Sherman Lee Criner was CAUGHT molesting that young girl -- perhaps HE caught them -- I don't know.)




 
And LOOK: I found a photo of Charlie Rivenbark QUITE COMFORTABLE with a semi-tall person from here: http://beingbruce.blogspot.mx/2009/11/greater-wilmington-chamber-mega.html
 
 
 
The Truth of the Matter is that MY STORY is so unexpected and SHOCKING if you are in the dark, first, that it is NO SURPRISE that Mr. Rivenbark and I had a COLLISION last evening!!!


I have decided to FORGET IT -- and will begin RE-APPROACH to Wilmington tomorrow or Monday. I am not certain WHEN I will next call President Faust of Harvard University -- but probably later today.


Scott


 
I'm partying again TOO!!!
 
 
 
 




.

No comments: