Friday, November 22, 2013

Honoring Evan Fish -- MURDERED BY WILMINGTON POLICE AND NEW HANOVER COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES (he knew too much about Sen Goolsby's and Pentagon Publishing's NARCO-TRAFFICKING in Wilmington!!!)!!!

 
Evan Fish had SERIOUSLY HOT PITS!!!
 
 
But I NEVER sniffed them ONCE, the whole time he and I lived together for a week in the SUPER 8 Hotel on Market Street in Wilmington -- through Hurricane Irene and up until right before he was MURDERED. Evan knew how I felt and even though he was totally straight, said I could do anything to his body NOT invasive or requiring his participation.
 
 
But I RESPECTED HIM too much to do anything that he was NOT a willing participant in. That said, he always slept NEKKID, his parts hanging out uncovered most all of the time.
 
 
I REGRET that I did not take him up on his offer, so he could be PART OF MY BODY for seven years, as they used to say!!!
 
 
Evan HATED all forms of Christianinty because of the TOTAL HYPOCRISY of the Protestant churches he had known, -- and his DEVOUT mother had SERIOUSLY abused him as a child, so he ESPECIALLY hated his parents' church who eventually buried him in Ohio, the girl who SAID THE RIGHT WORDS after the negotiator talked him back from the edge, was SENT BY WILMINGTON POLICE OFFICERS to "finish Evan off".
 
 
When the crisis was over, Police one floor below, knew the time was RIPE. They released Ellie (they HID her from his view because they KNEW EVAN HATED HER!!!), she ran up to Evan, whispered something in his ear, and he IMMEDIATELY JUMPED, calling back "THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!"
 
 
One eyewitness I spoke with later, told me he and a couple of others had tried to get Police to get a jump-net or even a tarp from the Fire Department (the negotiation had taken about six hours), but the Wilmington Police REFUSED and several times ENCOURAGED the DRUG-TRASH CROWD to holler "Jump! Jump!!! JUMP!!!
 
 
They KNEW he hated Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner because she wanted to force him back to making the money he made in Maine distributing cocaine for Lee Gosney of www.pentagon-usa.com , his supplier for two years.
 
 
Here is the car Evan had paid cash for Ellie in Maine:
 
 
 
 
Evan also claimed he had bought TWO Maseratis CASH in one year -- and TOTALLED BOTH, just walking away.
 
 
Here is what Evan's old church in Ohio made of him, after Ellie Schwaner played WIDOW at his funeral!!!
 
 
 
 
 
And they did this too:
 
 
 
 
 * * * 
 

Man dies after jumping from seventh floor of downtown parking deck From here: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01?tc=ar

Published: Saturday, September 3, 2011 at 12:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, September 3, 2011 at 3:55 p.m.
 
A person committed suicide early Saturday morning by jumping from the seventh floor of a county parking deck near the downtown library, said Sgt. Jerry Brewer, a spokesman for the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office.
 
Brewer said the victim was male but would not release his name. Brewer did say that law enforcement officers at the scene had negotiated with the victim before he jumped. Few other details about the incident were available Saturday afternoon.


In an interview Saturday afternoon, Dorothy Hodder, a senior librarian at the New Hanover County Public Library, said she could not park in the deck early Saturday because authorities had closed a block on Second Street between Chestnut and Grace streets.


The library normally opens at 9 a.m. Saturdays, but the street closure caused the library to open a half-hour later, she said. Hodder said she did not know why the street was closed.


- Julian March





>>> BUT COMMENTS ARE FROM HERE: http://www.topix.com/forum/county/new-hanover-nc/T02P6CL62ECPHEAHL :


russell james

|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 5, 2011
 
why is his name not being released after 2 days? this is very odd.
Scott David Kenan

 
 
Feb 17, 2012
 
I'm heartened that my comment has remained -- at least THIS long, although I should also say that I now believe it's going to remain as long as the story is up. (As you can see, my original and extensive comment was ERASED after I posted this comment.)

What I DO find odd, is that on the side it says "Charlotte, NC". I hadn't had to do a thing except enter my name and email address to comment.

Then, I realized my cell phone for reasons unbeknownst to me was assigned a Charlotte area code -- but I NEVER gave this service my phone number!!!

Well, I don't really care, but I DO think this PROVES there is NO PRIVACY online AT ALL!!!

And I'm OK with that. I'm not the criminal here -- PRAISE YESHUA!!!


Scott
Scott David Kenan

 
 
Feb 18, 2012
 
Still UP!!!

The Wilmington Star News is beginning to IMPRESS ME most favorably!!!

And THANKS for some of your recent "expose" articles in NON-drug areas. I await your articles on the criminals I show above.

FYI: I am staying in the hotel that Evan Fish and I lived in until right before he was FORCED to jump off the parking deck. The owners/management and staff remain SHOCKED that NO Police or other investigators have questioned them about Evans LONG stay here IMMEDIATELY BEFORE HE JUMPED.

Right afterward, I had told Wilmington Police where ti find Evan's belongings ON THIS HOTEL PROPERTY, and they GOT them WITHOUT speaking to the hotel people. At that time, I did not yet realize I had been inadvertently assisting in the cover-up.

Super8 Hotel on Market Street.

Scott
 
 
Jack Kenan

Apr 20, 2012
 
Scott Kenan escaped from a Georgia state mental clinc, please call Stone Mountian Behavior Clinic. We need Scott Kenan out of public to prevent harm to others
 
 
Jack Dink

 
 
Apr 20, 2012
 
camerawbug.5error.yp
Scott David Kenan

Apr 21, 2012
 
Jack Kenan is full of malarkey -- and PROBABLY not a real person whatsoever. If you want my diagnosis, please contact Dr. Martin, head of THE OAKS at New Hanover County Mental Hospital.

He TWICE got me out ASAP after admitting that District Attorney Ben David's friends had committed me involuntarily based on lies.

I remain free and live in Wilmington, NC.

CHEERS to ALL and hope to see you at the Old Car Show this weekend!!!

Scott
Jack Kenan

 
 
Feb 6, 2013
 
Scott David Kenan wrote:
Jack Kenan is full of malarkey -- and PROBABLY not a real person whatsoever. If you want my diagnosis, please contact Dr. Martin, head of THE OAKS at New Hanover County Mental Hospital.
He TWICE got me out ASAP after admitting that District Attorney Ben David's friends had committed me involuntarily based on lies.
I remain free and live in Wilmington, NC.
CHEERS to ALL and hope to see you at the Old Car Show this weekend!!!
Scott
Scott,

What is silver
daddies.com and why are you a member?
 
 

Scott Kenan
Anonymous Proxy


 
 
Mar 23, 2013
 
Scott Kenan is mentally ill

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


2 hrs ago
 
Just now called by God or the Devil to revisit this page, I am stronger now than EVER, and if you google my name to find my blog, "The Weather Up Here", you will see that I describe EXACTLY how I will sue Wilmington City BANKRUPT and North Carolina Courts (for the Constitutional Crimes of Ben David, Judge Sandra Ray Criner, and Judge Jeffrey Noecker)-- and I think New Hanover County also for the crimes of Sheriff Ed McMahon. Oh course, Jack Kenan doesn't exist AT ALL (except as an anonymous Republican commenting), same is true for simply "Scott Kenan".

Anyone providing space for anonymous BULLYING NARCO-TRAFFICKERS' COMMENTS must be part of it TOO, NO??? Maybe I'll go after the owner of THIS site ...

But at least they let Evan Fish's name remain -- MORE than the Wilmington Star News has done -- LOL!!!

Scott David Kenan


 * * *


 
Christopher Allmon rubbin' ASS with a RED-HEAD whilest still in the US ARMY -- DON'T ASK; DON'T TELL!!! (jealous ME!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 



.

No comments: