Friday, November 1, 2013

The Same Day I Offered Sen. Hagan to Testify to Congress, Mr. Ed Snowden Offered THE SAME via Germany!!!



Added last: as you will see, hackers (CIA/NSA, presumably, altered the order of this posting -- but it should still make enough sense. Scott 


>>> ADDED LATER: If Sen. Kay Hagan is too tied to Thomas S. Kenan III and Bette Kenan's actual  money or NAZI influence(why I don 't believe Harvard Trustee Nannerl Keohane, previous President of Duke University who helped set up THE KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS there -- and shares more Charity Boards with Tom Kenan than anyone else will answer my emails about the murder of Tennessee Williams and theft of estate by Sewanee, the Republican Party of  Tennessee State, and the Episcopal Church -- from Harvard -- as Jackie Kennedy Onassis TOLD Tennessee and me they planned to do at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party January 11, 1982 -- and the OTHER Harvard  Trustees I emailed about this a few weeks ago, then perhaps Chancellor Merkel will invite me to testify to the German Government TOO!!!


I have a valid passport and no criminal charges ANYWHERE now.


Also, Nan Keohane, whom I once had the pleasure of meeting very briefly, years ago, sent THREE confirmations of receiving my emails, all claiming she would be out of office until TODAY.





I called my mother to warn her -- and all three of my siblings so they know they might soon need lawyers to explain their treatment of me the last four years.


I reminded Mom, Mike, Jane, and Julie about the time I sat with Mom and Dad in their living room watching Fox News, and Sen. Jesse Helms (NC Rep.), was reported to have done something so HATEFUL! That Dad got Really angry, and forgetting I was visiting, declared, "I am REMOVING Jesse from office!!! I PUT him in office and he is OUT OF CONTROL!!!" 


for the record, the biggest share of Tom Kenam and Ms. Keohane is the Mary Duke Biddle Trust. And Tom and Betty Kenan are sole owners of The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, nearly the ONLY advertising support www,foxnews.com still has, and years ago the wealthy Kenans stopped advertising on Progressive website. It was Gregg Loomis, nephew of the late James G. Kenan of Andrews Drive, Atlanta who told me the wealthy Kenans ABSOLUTELY HATE Jews-- even more than "niggers".


The Kenan Charities are what the NAZI Kenans hide behind and to MY knowledge are all GOOD. Also, Episcopal then Bishop J. Neil Alexander of Atlanta -- now head of Sewanee's Theology Department was involved in the death/estate-theft of Tennessee Williams and Sewanee and the ATL Episcopal Archdiocese are PRECISELY whom the rich Kenans have given upwards of $100,000,000.00 over the last 50 years.


end of new material.


* * *


Dad then took his gaze from the TV, and looked at Mom, the farthest away, me in between. Mom wasGLARING with the most anger and hate I have ever seen on her face -- because he spoke in front of me, but Dad was so mad, he just grunted, and said "Jesse's gone".


And he WAS gone, the next election, Due to "health concerns", which is the way to do it for NAZIS. Remember, Mom was Proctor & Gamble's TOP chemist for years, working with Dr. Mengele's work -- and later murdered her brother with help of the US Veteran's hospital in Lower Mississippi because he was GAY -- and had allowed his daughter Jan to marry a Jew.


The diagnosis, MONOPOLAR, does not exist today, and double-dose Lithium was used to give him "chemically-induced Diabetes", which he died of SUPER PAINFULLY, thanks to the United States Government!!!


That's all for now.


Scott 

No comments: